The Unapologetic, Exigent 2019 Uniform Thread

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You know you missed it. Let's dispense with the formalities and get down to it.

So what needs to change? Anything? Additions, subtractions? Let's hear it.

:2thumbs:

James in PA

Reaction score
Either go back to the retros or keep the current ones & simply add the Hawk logo to the sleeves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osprey

Reaction score
Remove the all green eye killers and replace with an alternate that pays homage to a throwback without going all the way there. Basically what they should have done in 2002 instead of the blueberries.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
An actual uniform with a....wait for it...….SEAHAWK LOGO. Imagine that. And get rid of the radioactive green crap :lol:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Double down on the Seahawk logo on the sleeves!! Or at least SOMEWHERE on the jersey for cryin' out loud!

I still love our current uniforms and Osprey how dare you bring up the Blueberries! Those things still make me want to wretch, lol. Gun Metal Blue?? More like Gun Metal PUKE! :pukeface:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You know it's the offseason for sure when uniform threads appear.

I like the present uniform.

I wish the league would approve a throw back uniform to the original and still great uniform. I'd also like to see silver pants worn with the Wolf Grey road uni.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I still think it's completely short-sighted that the league won't allow us to play in our throwbacks - complete with silver helmets - once or twice a season. The whole safety thing in regards to helmets is just stupid. You mean this multi-BILLION dollar enterprise can't manufacture safe alternate helmets for every player?

Please.

D

DomeHawk

The throwback uni's were terrible! A cheaper version of the Cowboy's uni's.

The lime green accents make the blue uni stand out!

Maulbert

Reaction score
I've said since the redesign, I'd like them to go to a two-tone helmet. Keep the blue feathering triangular stripe down the middle, but switch the sides of the helmet so that the logo is on a wolf gray background. I like the old silver helmets, but Nike doesn't seem to like metallic finishes, so wolf gray would at least tie back to the team's color scheme, and gray is essentially dull silver.

sutz

Reaction score
chris98251":2461r88p said:
I predicted this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Predicting a uniform thread in the offseason is like predicting rain in Seattle. No a matter of "if" but of "when."

:laugh:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Get rid of the awful, PGA patch with the 12 flag on it and make PGA a permanent fixture on the jerseys like the Bears and Lions. Maybe on the other side opposite the "Seahawks" or find a place on the sleeve.

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":2r01t4if said:
chris98251":2r01t4if said:
Predicting a uniform thread in the offseason is like predicting rain in Seattle. No a matter of "if" but of "when."

:laugh:

This is true, but now I can use it in every thread like some and say I am a accurate forecaster of things to come. :p

Also I want the current design on Silver Helmets or maybe that Gray color I have seen that's more modern but would simulate the old school.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":1eb9x36i said:

I did it just for you big boy. :p