Scary thought: If Brown, Iupadi, and Fant can't play?

toffee

Reaction score
All three haven't practiced this week, quite sure one or more of the three will play .... but what if they couldn't? Or couldn't play at 100%? We would have to move Jamarco to LT, and ?? like Roos or Haynes to LG? Then there's Chad Wheeler who was terrible as tackle at Giants.

Scary thoughts,

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Carroll addressed that in his talk today, and scary might just be the score. He said if Brown and Fant can't play Wheeler can step right in. Sweetened it up talking about how he had played for the Giants and is familiar with Solari system.

Feel better now?

Didn't think so....

irfuben32

Reaction score
I am sure they will adjust the game plan to include a quick passing game to get the ball out quickly...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Appyhawk":qiclmcfj said:
Carroll addressed that in his talk today, and scary might just be the score. He said if Brown and Fant can't play Wheeler can step right in. Sweetened it up talking about how he had played for the Giants and is familiar with Solari system.

Feel better now?

Didn't think so....

Of course Pete will be optimistic...not going to say hey were down to a guy that hasn't played at all and is likely a fringe nfl player...hopefully at least one makes it back or Wilson is goi g to have a long day.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I really don’t care who plays OLine we win in spite of them not because of them IMHO . Until we really seriously address this plaguing issue. It’s the same ol same ol for me .

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So...what about Haynes?

I know, I saw the blocked FG play in both real time and slo-mo like everyone else. It looked like the dude just froze there, but it was his first and only snap. He's been on the active 53 for the whole season, and to do that he had to show more in practice. And of note, Pete hasn't cut him. With our O-line, our use of jumbo, I'm still more comfortable using him over a PSquadder, and even if we do use Wheeler, it would make sense to get Haynes in there as well.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Just glad Clowney and Diggs are healthy enough to play. If either were out, that's 500 points for GB, and if both were out, a thousand points. Roughly.

Jville

Reaction score
No Fear!

Embrace roster churn.

It's a feature of an entertaining season.

There is only so much an understudy can learn about game day competition from the sideline.

Looking forward to Sunday's show!

I'M IN ...... Go Hawks!