Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greg Olsen to Seattle? Appears he wouldn’t mind

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I'd rather sign Tyler Eifert than Olsen. Eifert is a good pass and run blocker, and will likely still have close to a $4M cap hit like Olsen.

Then we pray Eifert or Dissly can make through the season healthy.
    massari
    NET Veteran

• JPC4Days wrote:I have no idea .. all I really know is the Seahawk's offense looks good when you have a 6th offensive lineman like Dissly that is an excellent receiver as well. His 4.8 forty doesn't mean anything .. when your getting ready to deal with him in the run game and all of a sudden he uses his short area quickness to side step you and now he has a five yard head start.

Yes.

JPC4Days wrote:I am not sure that is this guy but it's slim pickings .. with all the move te's and he has some cool indicators that he is in the ball park of that mold.
    i

And yes again.

I'm also not entirely sure we're not going to reach on a TE either. Last year, it seemed that the Dissly prototypes came off the board early and often. The run on them probably starts mid second round and fills out through 100th overall. Not sure we can expect much if we wait until our 4th round pick.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

• " Not sure we can expect much if we wait until our 4th round pick."
    Nor do I.
    Pete and John seem to really like have a big rookie class. And they've pulled off some big scores that way. But by % I think not so much. I'd like to see them pool some of those later picks to trade up and get a few really solid picks this time around.
    Appyhawk
    NET Starter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• Yooo Dissly is going to be a beast next year.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

• Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• Sac wrote:Yooo Dissly is going to be a beast next year.

For at least 1-3 games.

Wasn't Kittle a mid round pick ?
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

• I'd place a good wager that he doesn't end up here, and that this is just Pete and John driving up the price.

It seems like if a guy wants to come here, he does.
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I love Olsen’s game but I think it’s proven that older veteran players can’t stand up to the beatings in practice and games that occur in Pete’s system.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:I'd place a good wager that he doesn't end up here, and that this is just Pete and John driving up the price.

True. If he wants a chance to make the Super Bowl he is not acting like it. The Skins and Bills are not close to being ready. Negotiating with them means money is his interest. Not a chance for a ring. We should be looking somewhere else.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• We don't need another old injury prone TE.
    PASS.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:I'd place a good wager that he doesn't end up here, and that this is just Pete and John driving up the price.

The usual Seattle is in the discussions but somehow I also am doubtful he signs with the Hawks
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Watching the newest All Or Nothing - Carolina Panthers is a great insight into the troubles he's had and continues to have with his surgically "repaired" foot. I loved the guy as a player a few years ago. But time has caught up to him and the fact is that his body is simply not as young as it once was and he's physically breaking down after years of pounding and abuse. Great guy, but it's a hard pass for me based on that foot alone.
    FormerEvil
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information