Broncos fans reputation for traveling

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Reading the Broncos forum I get the feeling very few of them are concerned with going to the Super Bowl and seeing the game live

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
From the bravado I hear on this site from Denver fans, you'd think they expect to be back next year too

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think Manning will retire, if he loses this game (which he will) .
Everything really came together this season for them. I doubt the same thing will happen next season. Chargers and Chiefs will get better.

MileHighFish

Reaction score
Um, Look at Denver's IR list. They will be just fine next year. That's part of the reason this season has been amazing.

Papa-pwn

Reaction score
joeseahawks":clkmdjsn said:
Everything really came together this season for them. I doubt the same thing will happen next season. Chargers and Chiefs will get better.

It would be a monumental shock if Peyton retires.

He will play next year, at least, and most likely the following year as well.

Denver is a good team, everything didn't just "come together", like they needed a perfect storm to compete this year. Half of their defense is on injured reserve, so it is conceivable to expect them to be even better next year.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Papa-pwn":2qkc850n said:
joeseahawks":2qkc850n said:

It would be a monumental shock if Peyton retires.

He will play next year, at least, and most likely the following year as well.

Denver is a good team, everything didn't just "come together", like they needed a perfect storm to compete this year. Half of their defense is on injured reserve, so it is conceivable to expect them to be even better next year.

Well, it may just be media drama, but I heard Peyton may be forced to retire this year if a doctor's exam shows further neck damage in the off season.