There are Whiners Then There is This

davidonmi

Reaction score
I saw that, the worst part is everyone's talking about it. There's a video like this every year

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Gonna have to move this to The Shack.......lmao.

davidonmi

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2wdeqhgn said:
Gonna have to move this to The Shack.......lmao.
a thread with this is already in the shack lol

Natethegreat

Reaction score
And what does the nfl gain by the Seahawks winning over the whiners exactly? The whiners have a larger national fan base I'm not seeing what his point is.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Anyone could make another vid showing the 9r Offense holding on every play, but who would want to? This dude needs a girlfriend or something.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Natethegreat":9bgabb9y said:
And what does the nfl gain by the Seahawks winning over the whiners exactly? The whiners have a larger national fan base I'm not seeing what his point is.
ding ding ding

mikehawks

Reaction score
The dude who made the video has a point, the NFL is rigged, but the Seahawks got jobbed in XL....So, to the dude who made the video, your preaching to the choir.

The first call that had me second guessing the NFL was the Brady rule with the Raiders and Patriots.. Hell of a good game there....Bad call in my opinion.

I also think the NHL, NBA, and the Olympics are rigged, so either stop watching professional sports, or just enjoy the sports for entertainment. I prefer to watch sports for the entertainment value, and not get to emotionally attached to such meaningless activities. With that said, I'm glad the Seahawks won the F'n Superbowl and smashed Peyton and the Donkies. haha!

The Seahawks won the Superbowl!!!!! Damn! Finally!

HawkMeat

Reaction score
dbsn2420":2x1070sc said:
Anyone could make another vid showing the 9r Offense holding on every play, but who would want to? This dude needs a girlfriend or something.
I decided I won't even watch it if it is what I think it is. Are nine fans the biggest douchecanoes?

The 49ers line and WR core hold alot. Big plays I see someone holding...badly.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Your shenanigans bore me 9'er fan.
c35XhSL.gif

Xarbx425

Reaction score
This almost as bad as the guy who grabbed the mic when Malcom Smith was giving his presser!

bingotown

Reaction score
Just thinking about what must of been going through his head while he was making this makes me laugh my ass off. I guess when your team gets bounced you have to find something to do to pass the time

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I love the world of "if this" and "if that". It works both ways. Many Niner fans live in the world of "if". It gives them hope.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":33vifpwb said:
Can't wait for the first niners fan to bring up their RINGS argument again. lol

That argument is now destroyed. Not only has Seattle won an Lombardi, but we've done so this century (this millenia even) which is something the Niners can't say.

strohmin

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah loser whiner fans crying cuz we beat them on our way to a SB championship, so their 5 rings argument has no validity. How many times have they beat us in the playoffs to win a SB? hmmmmmmmm

Latest posts