What an exciting finish

Aristotle22

Reaction score
This game was such a thriller. The spot on the Jason Witten catch forcing a fiedl goal attempt. "Big Play" Babs saving the touchdown and the first down. Wow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 735

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Yeah, right now on the Cowboys' Board they are posting how they hate Hawk fans because we keep bringing that up.

... but who could forget...simply too classic :lol: :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":369d3jc7 said:
Yeah, because Cowpokes fans never say "5 Rings"
That never gets old :roll:
I can probably count the number of times on both hands I've seen a Cowboys fan say that.

49ers fans, on the other hand, I can't even hold enough calculators in both hands to add up the times they have...

Mick063

Reaction score
They have been mired in mediocrity for so long, that at the first hint of a decent team, they are enamored with the idea that they are the premier "physical" team in the league. Quite simple really. Just punch Seattle in the mouth.

The neighborhood bully from Arlington is about to jump in the ring with an established MMA fighter.

It is going to be a joy to watch.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Mick063":wkfkq5yb said:
They have been mired in mediocrity for so long, that at the first hint of a decent team, they are enamored with the idea that they are the premier "physical" team in the league. Quite simple really. Just punch Seattle in the mouth.

The neighborhood bully from Arlington is about to jump in the ring with an established MMA fighter.

It is going to be a joy to watch.

I need to stay away from the 'Boys' forum. That drivel is playing like a loud broken record over there. Guess we'll see come Sunday. And I can't wait!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very true, Niners fans say it about 75,000 more times. But, I hear it plenty every time they come to town w/the Cowpokes fans.