BRADY/PATS PUNISHMENT OVER TURNED BY JUDGE. (Updated 9/3/15)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3ktksu1e said:
This made me laugh. Be sure to click on the Patriots page for the full delusional denial:

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Because if everyone cheats, that means the Patriots didn't really cheat...? Okay, the logic escapes me.
........and I thought the Donks fans were delusional after XLVIII, these troglodytes make those Donks fans look halfway sane!

ringless

Reaction score
I have seen them use the yourteamcheats in arguments recently... The funniest part about it is that if you look at the teams that cheat the most they are rivalries of the Patriots, or teams that have recently beat them in the playoffs lol.

But I literally hate them as well... So much that I don't even remember disliking the 49ers at this point in time

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1rozwa1k said:
SnoCoHawk":1rozwa1k said:
This made me laugh. Be sure to click on the Patriots page for the full delusional denial:

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Because if everyone cheats, that means the Patriots didn't really cheat...? Okay, the logic escapes me.
........and I thought the Donks fans were delusional after XLVIII, these troglodytes make those Donks fans look halfway sane!

Yup...Mr and Mrs Spurt are wishing they were back here instead of on their website.

Edited...for content before I pushed the okey dokey sendit button.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":304yb2bl said:
Adam Shefter was on Mike & Mike show this morning and it sounded like the three of them were attempting to foster a belief that Shady Brady is innocent. Schefter said that Brady didn't " realize " that he did anything wrong or anything that other QB's don't do. IF that is true then could some one please explain why Shady Brady waited until AFTER the officials had inspected the balls before he had them altered? He had to know that what he was doing was against the rules. The proof is in the fact that he hid that he was doing it from the officials and is backed up by the fact that he then lied about altering the balls during the investigation. Tom Brady is a liar and a cheat and the saddest part is that he doesn't need to be that way.

Those three don't need to PLAY dumb, they are all NATURALS.
He knew damned well that the balls were being altered to his liking, and getting caught wasn't really a concern, because he'd been getting away with doing it for so long, he thought that no one would catch on,and that it would never come to light...In his mind, "It's not cheating if you don't get caught"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
According to ESPN the appeal hearing of Tawwwmy "Shady" Brady will be June 23, so more than likely the results from that meeting will be a week or so after I assume.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3qqe3a2i said:
brimsalabim":3qqe3a2i said:
Adam Shefter was on Mike & Mike show this morning and it sounded like the three of them were attempting to foster a belief that Shady Brady is innocent. Schefter said that Brady didn't " realize " that he did anything wrong or anything that other QB's don't do. IF that is true then could some one please explain why Shady Brady waited until AFTER the officials had inspected the balls before he had them altered? He had to know that what he was doing was against the rules. The proof is in the fact that he hid that he was doing it from the officials and is backed up by the fact that he then lied about altering the balls during the investigation. Tom Brady is a liar and a cheat and the saddest part is that he doesn't need to be that way.

Those three don't need to PLAY dumb, they are all NATURALS.
He knew damned well that the balls were being altered to his liking, and getting caught wasn't really a concern, because he'd been getting away with doing it for so long, he thought that no one would catch on,and that it would never come to light...In his mind, "It's not cheating if you don't get caught"

Pats fan paying a visit. I thought it might be a little more rational around here, but I see you've mostly taken the bait, hook line and sinker. The Wells report is obvious trash, for this reason: the texts and bathroom stop mean nothing if the balls didn't even measure out of the expected range. The fact is that there were no low psi readings to begin with, just a Keystone cops farce and a prosecutor who twisted data by disregarding the ref's own testimony about which gauge he used to measure the balls pre-game.

Brady, the ball boys, and the team are clean on all of this, but it just goes to show what can happen when you have prejudiced league officials leaking lies (remember Mort's "2 full psi" report?) to the prejudiced media, together with a commissioner who lacks a single ounce of judgment.

Not to mention that even it were all true - that Brady conspired with low-life ball boys to change the ball pressure a half-psi and risk his whole career (a pretty preposterous notion) - that the Pats still beat the ever-lovin' crap out of the Colts in the 2nd half of the AFCC, then set all kinds of SB passing records against a great D with balls at the "correct" psi level (which of course changes by the minute based on temperature changes). Meaning that all this criminal behavior had no effect whatsoever on anything, to add a little perspective.

Brady will sue, and the suspension will be completely overturned when a judge reads the Wells report. Zero games, and the NFLPA will probably use this case to go after Goodell and the league's anti-trust exemption. Brady also has a pretty good defamation case if we wants to go that way, given that the league office made no effort to correct the lying leaks from its own ranks. The only thing that sucks is the 1st round draft choice, an insane penalty worthy of Kim Jong-Il. Maybe after the judge rips the NFL a new one, Kraft will grow a pair and get to work on getting that whacked too.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Its amazing that a Patriots fan would believe the NFL would knee cap one of its most marketable stars as some sort of farcical ceremony on its power.

This wasn't Andy Dalton. It was literally the closest thing to a "face" of the NFL the league has had in the last 10 years.

While I believe the suspension is harsh and the loss of a 1st round draft pick over the top, the NFL made a decision basically contradicting "conspiracy theory".

Time for Patriots fans to recognize that perspective. Something is not right in that organization and the NFL went out of its way to make a point while knocking down a super star to do it.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":25ctzemq said:
Its amazing that a Patriots fan would believe the NFL would knee cap one of its most marketable stars as some sort of farcical ceremony on its power.

This wasn't Andy Dalton. It was literally the closest thing to a "face" of the NFL the league has had in the last 10 years.

While I believe the suspension is harsh and the loss of a 1st round draft pick over the top, the NFL made a decision basically contradicting "conspiracy theory".

Time for Patriots fans to recognize that perspective. Something is not right in that organization and the NFL went out of its way to make a point while knocking down a super star to do it.

Well, you're talking as if someone in the NFL office has judgment, which is unfortunately not the case. Once this runaway train got loose and started careening all over the place, there was nobody at the top to say Whoa!

I agree it didn't start out as a Goodell plot to get the Patriots, but a complex investigation requires someone overseeing it who's not a half-wit and can keep it on a path of sanity. There's no checks and balances on Park Avenue. In a court, there would be a judge who'd say to Wells, what about this, what about that, I'm not going to allow this etc. Wells played the role of prosecutor, not judge.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
No, I'm actually correct, and once this gets outside the NFL offices for judgment, that will be very clear.