Who ya got

rlkats

Reaction score
Hawks vs Falcons
RAMS VS Bengals
Cards vs Saints
Niners vs Panthers

Easily pic Hawks, Rams. Tough pic is the last two. I think Saints and (I'm going to get blasted) Panthers by 3 points.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Completely agree w/ Saints. Panthers they're gonna be ready for inside the box.

CMC's a fast runner, true. But he's not a Marshawn either.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2izttike said:
Hawks vs Falcons
RAMS VS Bengals
Cards vs Saints
Niners vs Panthers

Easily pic Hawks, Rams. Tough pic is the last two. I think Saints and (I'm going to get blasted) Panthers by 3 points.
Think you nailed it Kats. :2thumbs:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":3v1xcrti said:
Hawks vs Falcons
RAMS VS Bengals
Cards vs Saints
Niners vs Panthers

The 49ers are still an enigma on offense at this point, given the injuries. But the Panthers are perfectly capable of winning this one. They are a legitimate post-season contender.

If the 49ers had Juice Check and their tackles, I’d be confident they’d have enough offense to win this one. Without them? I think it can go either way, but the home field advantage should help. On the other hand, the Panthers have had extra time to prepare. They’ll pound the rock, and unlike the Rams and Redskins, I suspect a lot of play action. Defensively I think they’ll either do a lot of six man line stuff or 8 man coverage. But I definitely expect some disguised blitzes, coverages and fronts, and without Juice Check, I expect it will work.

If Jimmy G doesn’t step up his game, the Panthers will have a good shot.

Washington49er

Reaction score
rlkats":217xs057 said:
Hawks vs Falcons
RAMS VS Bengals
Cards vs Saints
Niners vs Panthers

Hawks, Bengals, Cards, 49ers

rcaido

Reaction score
Hawks, Bengals, Cards, & Panthers going to win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If it was in Charolotte, I'd say Panthers. But it isn't. 9ers win on a late FG by Gould.
Hawks in a way too close one
Rams in a laugher
Saints comfortably

kobebryant

Reaction score
Seahawks -3 1/2
Rams -9
Cardinals + 7 1/2
49ers -6 1/2 (that line being under 7 right now is key)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rlkats":26uj85s9 said:
(I'm going to get blasted) Panthers by 3 points.

So far none of us here are blasting you. :lol:

Seahawks, Rams, and Saints are all easy ones, although it's the NFL so it also wouldn't surprise me if one of these three is an upset.

As for 9ers/Panthers, I'll be a 9ers fan until the day I die, but they'll have to lose eventually, and this week makes sense.

1) Without Juice, Staley, and McGlinchey the running game has been very ineffective -- they've kept winning so it's just not getting talked about, and Jimmy has been destroying opponents on third down conversions (which isn't sustainable over the long term). It will take a loss for people to start talking about how much of a mess the run game has been with these three guys out.

2) The defense has to regress. It will regress. I think the 9ers defense is good, but it's not one of the best of all time, which is how they've been playing. That will probably start sooner rather than later. In addition to dominating they've also been getting turnovers at the right time -- that's just luck, which again, has to regress.

3) If we think the 9ers are going to win a close one we're basically saying that we think they're going to win as based on their FG unit, and LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

With both teams fully healthy I think the 9ers beat the Panthers about 65% of the time. Right now though, I'm not too sure.

xray

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1hcdq5gc said:
Upset?

Cards over Saints.
nobody in here would of given the cards a chance at beating anybody at the beginning of the season . Amazing what a dynamic QB can do for a team. Make no mistake Murray is the real deal .