Who do you want to win between CAR & SF?

Who do you want to win between CAR & SF?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 76 63.9%

• Total voters

lukerguy

Reaction score
Pending a win versus NO, which is no given, I'm interested to hear who you'd rather face hypothetically. To be honest, I think there's a good probability that the Seahawks would beat either.

Of the three remaining NFC teams (NO, CAR, SF)- I think Carolina has the best chance to come into Seattle and win. The primary reason: they don't have a tempo offenses, and Newton makes very little audibles. Ever wonder why Kaepernick struggles so much at the Link? They call 2 plays for every play. At CLINK, there is a lost rhythm and communication and they don't run No huddle.

The Panthers also have a better D in my opinion than SF. The weakness in our lineup is our interior line, teams with great DTs bother us (Arizona).

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I always want the 9ers to lose, always!

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1e0xugzy said:
I always want the 9ers to lose, always!
Or would it make it that much sweet to be the ones to send them home?

Reaction score
I voted SF, but only because I'd love to beat them again - I think we'll be able to beat both, but agree that the Panthers could be a harder matchup (their secondary is playing much better)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Even though both teams are pretty damn equal, I'm rooting for the Panthers.

1. I hate the Niners
2. The Niners are the more experienced playoff team AND in our division, therefore wouldn't be as intimidated coming to the Clink.
3. I hate the Niners.

BamKam

Reaction score
I think Carolina wins in a close one 13-10

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'd rather see Carolina I hate seeing a division rival three times in a year. It's like playing Russian roulette, very stupid and no upside compared to the other option.

Besides I hate the 49ers and just want them to lose by whatever way possible.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Newton is slower than Kaepernick.

I'd rather see Carolina but a SF game would be one of the best build ups to a game in 20 years.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I tried to Select Seattle but that wasn't an option....are there other games this weekend?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2mszcj8j said:
I rather see Carolina I hate seeing a division rival three times in a year. It's like playing Russian roulette, very stupid and no upside compared to the other option.

Besides I hate the 49ers and just want them to lose by whatever way possible.

Yeah, the more the Niners play us, they better they play us. The Carolina game may as well have been last year, and i think we match up better against them at this point.

Unless it explicitly helps the Hawks, I will not pull for any division rival.

StoneCold

Reaction score
I voted SF, but I will root for Carolina on Sunday. I can't root for the Niner's I have an irrational hatred for that team. But I think the most electric atmosphere for the NFC Championship will be Sea vs 9er's. Scary and very fun.

Standard blah blah blah about carts and horses and the Saints.

Go Hawks.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
I got SF winning 13-10. Krapondick will throw a ball that goes through 2 defenders hands and lands in the hands of an unsuspecting 49ers receiver on the game winning drive, then every national pundit will polish him off all week like he's the G.O.A.T., instead of the goat that he almost ended up being. He did play well overall though and definitely make some plays particularly with his legs, but his INT turned that game around and another one almost blew it late. Consider me not scared

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
C. Kaepernick 19/36 244 6.8 1 1 1-13 27.6 72.0
C. Kaepernick 13/28 127 4.5 0 3 3-20 14.0 20.1

Last two times at CLINK

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Thanks to the power-trip mod who killed this thread. It was dripping with seahawks content given match-up related talk...

Seabhac

Reaction score
I dunno who I hate more Kaepernick or Newton - Both are self aggrandizing douchebags. One kisses his own bicep and the other pretends he is superman. Not a particle of humility in either of them....

The silver lining is that one of these c*nts loses on Sunday. (but I hope its the c*nt with the jailhouse tattoos)

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
I dont really care either way, but the panthers are imo, the dark horse that everyone is looking past.

Latest posts