Adams OUT for opener

Welshers2

Reaction score
Big bummer. Out over a full year now. He's really got to come back and have an incredible season for the trade to be even a tiny bit worth it. Disaster trade but it happens.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm more disappointed in Witherspoon being out. Adams was a given.

But as we've seen with the Cooper Kupp news of his hammy having a setback, we don't want to rush Witherspoon back, take your time and make sure he's right.
Hammies can be tricky. CBs have to back pedal and then quick flip their hips to running at full speed. Lot of stress on the legs.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I'm used to now..Spoon is likely out too-meh
I'm more disappointed in Witherspoon being out. Adams was a given.

But as we've seen with the Cooper Kupp news of his hammy having a setback, we don't want to rush Witherspoon back, take your time and make sure he's right.
Yea spoon being out just sucks. Cause it looks like the DT we should have taken in that spot is balling out and looks to be the real deal. And our interior lineman are not good enough to stop the run and rush the passer. They are ok but we will get gashed for run yards once again. Wish they drafted carter instead of spoon. Because we need a DT way more than a CB.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hammies can be tricky. CBs have to back pedal and then quick flip their hips to running at full speed. Lot of stress on the legs.

Yep, and as frustrated and disappointed as everyone is with our top 5 pick not playing and being injured? At least it's a position we arguably have the most depth at, and can afford to take it really slow.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yea spoon being out just sucks. Cause it looks like the DT we should have taken in that spot is balling out and looks to be the real deal. And our interior lineman are not good enough to stop the run and rush the passer. They are ok but we will get gashed for run yards once again. Wish they drafted carter instead of spoon. Because we need a DT way more than a CB.

We'll see. EVERYONE looks amazing in camp against dudes who are going to be selling used cars next week in rural Alabama and Florida.

Carter is also on the perfect team, and perfect line to flourish. Not that he wouldn't do well here, but if the dude can't ball out on that Philly line with those guys? Then he's in big trouble.

IMO Witherspoon's going to be a stud, we're just going to have to wait longer than we thought to see it.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks keeping him healthy for that ONE game that they need him before going back on IR

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I still refuse to dunk on a man for getting injured while playing the game.

*previous posts before 09/01/23 Do Not Apply to this statement
I'm fine with that as long as I'm allowed to do the opposite anytime I feel like it deal? I think if you are not available then you are in fact useless.

Last edited:

LastRideOut

Reaction score
If they cut Adams today, I would not lose any sleep.

If they cut him a year ago, wouldn't have lost a night's worth of sleep.

I was against the trade then. Nothing has happened since then to make me change my mind. Unfortunate.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If they cut Adams today, I would not lose any sleep.

If they cut him a year ago, wouldn't have lost a night's worth of sleep.

I was against the trade then. Nothing has happened since then to make me change my mind. Unfortunate.
That's obvious I felt we has no disappointment but I'm seriously angry about this and don't understand why he isn't gone **** the money everyone knows That's bullshit and can be worked around if Pete would just swallow his pride.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I wonder if Devin Bush is intended to be used as a backup to the role that Jamal Adams plays in the Seahawks defensive "scheme".

They are not really similar in size, 6'1" 214 vs. 5'11 234 lbs. But both could really be effective by "crowding" the line of scrimmage and blitzing as an option. Maybe playing like we have seen Jamal do, as a "rover or wildcard".

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think Julian Love is Plan A for PC/JS. I really do not think they are counting on Adams to survive a full season, much less a single game.
Agreed. I've said the same. Julian Love is here because they can't count on Jamal Adams being healthy. I'm sure he wants to be and I wish him the best. Seattle is just making necessary adjustments to prepare for the reality of Adam's being finished.