Aldon Smith turned himself in, details still to come

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Didn't we have a very similar thread to this about Dunbar last offseason?

Wasn't everyone sure he was going to be suspended and potentially face jail?

Weren't the police almost certain it was him when it first came out? To the point they named him specifically?

Just because he is accused of something does not mean he cannot play for us later.

Let it play out and then we will see where we are.

Seymour

Reaction score
Pete and Jon sure do their homework on D line integrity don't they??

Ya ya, I know.....how could they have known? :177692:

kf3339

Reaction score
Jville":7aiu1gpj said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/1384223394011385858[/tweet]

Well, he's not hiding from this and being open with our FO. This just feels like something that will end up much different than the charge, if any. But we will see.

rjdriver

Reaction score
sutz":24irj6y0 said:
There seems to be a betting pool out there on who can have the shortest career as a Seahawk. 2 days has to be some sort of a record.

:34853_doh:

Celtic fans be like...

"Hold my beer"

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Folks jumping to conclusions all over the place. There is a pretty broad range of possibilities here as battery charges can be pretty vague. Not Looking good but I wouldn’t say it’s over yet. The Dunbar case last year looked way more bleak.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Allegedly he choked someone, they lost consciousness and it's on camera... this can't end well.

[youtube]1-CCFLMh5Oo[/youtube]

It's too bad because this could have been a bargain basement deal with high returns. Now it's just another distraction.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3oljcmcp said:
Didn't we have a very similar thread to this about Dunbar last offseason?

Wasn't everyone sure he was going to be suspended and potentially face jail?

Weren't the police almost certain it was him when it first came out? To the point they named him specifically?

Just because he is accused of something does not mean he cannot play for us later.

Let it play out and then we will see where we are.

This post is so dead right on that it covers all the relevant bases.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Not sure how credible it is but there’s talk going around social media that he posted a video (that he has since deleted) in which he states “some guy is supposed to beat on my sister and I’m not supposed to do anything?” Or something along those lines. Does that make it right? I don’t know. Definitely not smart. But it does give a little context, if true.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
rjdriver":32kwfa3x said:
In 1991 as a senior in HS, I pulled the biggest DB move in my life. I was asked to a dance at a rival HS by a a kind of sweet but homely girl who was a waitress at Denny's. Made up some excuse of why I couldn't go. A week before the dance, a hot, popular girl asked me to the same dance. I went. I tried to avoid that girl every time we went on a late night Denny's run. One time she saw me, came up to our table and said to me.."You don't have to hide from me, I didn't think you would go anyway when I asked". When we went to pay, I found my meal had been comped by her. I've never been more disgusted with myself, and I still think about it to this day.

I have zero doubt that "Vinnie's helmet", "the officiating", "the pick", Malik, Josh Gordon, and now Aldon Smith are just small corrections the universe is making to make up for my repugnancy 30 years ago. I officially apologize to all my fellow Hawks fans.

Dude now I just want breakfast, why did you have to do that?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":2e06pmw1 said:
In 1991 as a senior in HS, I pulled the biggest DB move in my life. I was asked to a dance at a rival HS by a a kind of sweet but homely girl who was a waitress at Denny's. Made up some excuse of why I couldn't go. A week before the dance, a hot, popular girl asked me to the same dance. I went. I tried to avoid that girl every time we went on a late night Denny's run. One time she saw me, came up to our table and said to me.."You don't have to hide from me, I didn't think you would go anyway when I asked". When we went to pay, I found my meal had been comped by her. I've never been more disgusted with myself, and I still think about it to this day.

I have zero doubt that "Vinnie's helmet", "the officiating", "the pick", Malik, Josh Gordon, and now Aldon Smith are just small corrections the universe is making to make up for my repugnancy 30 years ago. I officially apologize to all my fellow Hawks fans.

Super Bowl XL, "We want the ball and we're gonna score" Shaun Alexander post contract, Rick Mirer, Aaron Curry, Koren Robinson.

You selfish pig. Look at what you've done!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Atradees":bo8vz058 said:
St Bernard Parrish Authorities? Did he get caught drinking the Parrish wine?

Louisiana doesn't have counties, they have parishes. It's a Roman Catholic French thing.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2qzfvsw8 said:
rjdriver":2qzfvsw8 said:

Super Bowl XL, "We want the ball and we're gonna score" Shaun Alexander post contract, Rick Mirer, Aaron Curry, Koren Robinson.

You selfish pig. Look at what you've done!!

Rick Mirer is not a blemish in seahawks history. Good rookie year and being able to draft both Springs and Jones in the 1997 draft. Who knows what they would have done, but they took Springs first so without the Mirer trade the Seahawks may have never had Jones.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It's really funny looking back at the Aldon Smith signing thread. Literally nobody in that thread thought it was a bad move, but now that he got in trouble we have all the Captain Himdsights in here criticizing Pete and John.

chris98251

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3mf3pqqi said:
It's really funny looking back at the Aldon Smith signing thread. Literally nobody in that thread thought it was a bad move, but now that he got in trouble we have all the Captain Himdsights in here criticizing Pete and John.

Low risk high reward, still need to see how it plays out, he was at a coffee bar from what I read, not a night club also.

I have read he grabbed person by the throat, I have read it was a acquaintance.

It was Smith that called the Seahawks and let them know he had a warrant also, so he was responsible enough to do that.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3sluy84d said:

That's usually the only time they come out regardless, unfortunately.