Bears-Seahawks Trade Talks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nobody is pouting :?
Sorry you Russ bashers are just gonna' have to "settle" for the best QB this team has ever had.
The fact that people have spent the last month plus not only bashing him, but assuming that everything the media feeds is truth?? It says it all...……
Meh, last year he was gonna' play for the Giants. Yawn. This entire thing is so blown out of proportion.
Is there a rift? Probably. But, Pete is a MUCH bigger problem. And I'm glad Russ finally spoke up. The fact that so many "fans" have made him out to be a villain. Why? Because he made a comment? Big deal.

pinksheets

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":24oxea8z said:
Nobody is pouting :?
Sorry you Russ bashers are just gonna' have to "settle" for the best QB this team has ever had.
The fact that people have spent the last month plus not only bashing him, but assuming that everything the media feeds is truth?? It says it all...……
Meh, last year he was gonna' play for the Giants. Yawn. This entire thing is so blown out of proportion.
His agent literally fed trade destinations to Schefter.

He is the best QB we've ever had, but he's also a bit of a diva who pulls this passive aggressive shit quite a bit. If he can buy in - great, but if he looks checked out like he did the last half of the year, I don't care if we let him go get strangled by Cover 2 elsewhere.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Big deal. Pulls what "all the time"
And thanks for the reminder for why I rarely come on here any more. It's just rinse and repeat, doom and gloom, Russ is Satan, over and over again.

pinksheets

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1j0xtgrw said:
Big deal. Pulls what "all the time"
And thanks for the reminder for why I rarely come on here any more. It's just rinse and repeat, doom and gloom, Russ is Satan, over and over again.
:roll: