DK Matcalf the next Deshaun Watson

K

K.J WRIGHT

Chukarhawk":2kkzm9kx said:
This kid is a liability off the field. Sending sexually inappropriate PM's to young women he doesn't know. Just happened to a family member. So bad she wouldn't tell me what he said all she would say is "disgusting". calling it now, this kid will end up in court sooner or later.

You nailed it ! This jelly head sucks on a GD pacifier...smh.

Rat

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":2it0isz7 said:
Rat":2it0isz7 said:
Wenhawk":2it0isz7 said:
Terrell Owens 2.0

We could only be so lucky. TO was one of the greatest to ever play.

DK will NEVER be any where near as good as TO. LOL

He's better through two seasons so far, and that's without prime Jerry Rice lining up on the other side of the field.

K

K.J WRIGHT

sdog1981":fjxaz5sp said:
I agree with you there, I knew David Kevin MATCALF. That dude is a complete jerk and a bit of a creep. He never played football so I don't know why were are talking about him.

As for DeKaylin Zecharius "DK" METCALF, he has some pretty annoying on-the-field antics and is acting like a normal 20 something on social media. Nothing that would rise to the level of federal $ex trafficking crimes, so I think the Seahawks are good to go.

Oh, OK......LOL

Mix

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2ok99w3j said:
This kid is a liability off the field. Sending sexually inappropriate PM's to young women he doesn't know. Just happened to a family member. So bad she wouldn't tell me what he said all she would say is "disgusting". calling it now, this kid will end up in court sooner or later.

Let me guess he stumbled upon her out of sure luck.

5thgen

Reaction score
Butter finger DK thinks he's better than Shannon Sharp. He has difficulty catching and holding to the fb.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
RiverDog":3e72zb6u said:
hawker84":3e72zb6u said:
While I put no stock in this post, I do think the mental aspect of his game is severely lacking, and is holding him back from his full potential. Said it before it's time for an intervention, by someone like a Largent or Jerry Rice any old vets who can get him back on track. He will find himself in Dez's shoes if he stays on this path. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not sure why you think that DK might respond to old vet like Largent or Rice. He just got through disrespecting a Hall of Fame receiver in Shannon Sharpe. Metcalf seems to me to be one of those folks that is going to have to learn life's lessons the hard way. On a much smaller scale, I was somewhat like that when I was his age, learning only from my mistakes rather than by the advice of other, more wiser individuals.

Since you mentioned Largent, I remember seeing Lester Hayes, one of the biggest trash talkers of his era, being interviewed and spoke about trying to get inside Largent's head. Hayes said that Largent was so unaware of his very corrosive harassment that he actually wondered if he were deaf, and that the only time that he could tell that Largent could hear the taunts was when he'd just been burned by him on a 60 yard pass reception and after Hayes tackled him, Largent was laughing at him.
Lester is my favorite CB ever. When I was young we'd go to the Raider game every season in the dome. Hated the Raiders, but loved Lester.

Bring back stickum!!!!!!!!!!

hawker84

Reaction score
RiverDog":2o9y5y59 said:
hawker84":2o9y5y59 said:
While I put no stock in this post, I do think the mental aspect of his game is severely lacking, and is holding him back from his full potential. Said it before it's time for an intervention, by someone like a Largent or Jerry Rice any old vets who can get him back on track. He will find himself in Dez's shoes if he stays on this path. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not sure why you think that DK might respond to old vet like Largent or Rice. He just got through disrespecting a Hall of Fame receiver in Shannon Sharpe. Metcalf seems to me to be one of those folks that is going to have to learn life's lessons the hard way. On a much smaller scale, I was somewhat like that when I was his age, learning only from my mistakes rather than by the advice of other, more wiser individuals.

Since you mentioned Largent, I remember seeing Lester Hayes, one of the biggest trash talkers of his era, being interviewed and spoke about trying to get inside Largent's head. Hayes said that Largent was so unaware of his very corrosive harassment that he actually wondered if he were deaf, and that the only time that he could tell that Largent could hear the taunts was when he'd just been burned by him on a 60 yard pass reception and after Hayes tackled him, Largent was laughing at him.

Probably right. These youngsters today...

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Getting flagged for Unsportsmanlike Conduct every single game is a far worse crime than what the alleged off-the-field behavior could have been.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ii1tlku said:
Yeah, because hugging the goal post is SOOOOO horrible. :roll:

The horrible part is the 15 yard penalty. It doesn't really matter if it was an overreaction by the refs. They still mark off the same distance as they do for more egregious behavior.

Metcalf is going to have to learn how to contain himself or else eventually he's going to draw one of those at the worst possible time. Like Largent used to say: Act as if you've been there before.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on, teams have 10 player celebrations. No fun league indeed. But because it's DK, I guess it's not ok.
Is the league really this uptight??? Are you really this uptight? That penalty was a pathetic call. He did nothing wrong.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3gj3w9qx said:
Come on, teams have 10 player celebrations. No fun league indeed. But because it's DK, I guess it's not ok.

You're exactly right. Metcalf has made a reputation for himself as it sure seems to me that the refs are focused in on him every time he scores.

SoulfishHawk":3gj3w9qx said:
Is the league really this uptight??? Are you really this uptight? That penalty was a pathetic call. He did nothing wrong.

Yes, the league is really this uptight. It's a point of emphasis, and there's been other calls even in some of our games that are that pathetic. Everett's flipping the ball near a player who wasn't even looking in his direction was just as bad IMO.

No, I'm not this uptight. I didn't write the rule. I'm simply being realistic. If Metcalf wants to avoid these types of bullchit calls, he's going to have to be on his best behavior, adjust to the environment.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a stupid rule. The guy was having some fun. He wasn't showing anyone up. What an absolutely pathetic penalty, let alone acting like DK is some kind of cancer. Believe what you want. Were you cheering when he had two more touchdowns? Or did you dwell on the stupid penalty that shouldn't have been called? I think I know the answer.
It's ok, just like Russ, he will never be good enough and/or accepted my many. He's a beast and a huge part of this team. He has some growing up to do, but the league is full of guys who have to learn and grow.
It's just too bad that some of the fanbase has already decided he's a cancer who can't be trusted.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, there are people on this page who are Hawks fans who clearly don't like the guy. And have already made up their mind about the guy. Oh well

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Let me get this story straight.

- DK private messages an Only Fans Model to come to Seattle to "hang out."
- She agrees
- While she's driving to DK's place, he tells her he's changed his mind and she should go home
- She gets mad, makes a video rant
- He messages her again at 1AM saying to come back he wants to do a foursome
- She does not do that, but she does put all of DK's messages on IG cause she's still mad

https://brobible.com/sports/article/onl ... k-metcalf/

How again is NOT even seeing the person, let alone have sex with a willful participant the same as sexually harassing 20 women?

Latest posts