DK Matcalf the next Deshaun Watson

evergreen

Reaction score
Because of weak ass politically correct nerds. My gawd! Have fun rooting for the nuns.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Scorpion05":24hkkkbh said:
The title of the thread, compares an innocent man...to an athlete facing 22 allegations of sexual misconduct and sexual assault.

If you, or no one else finds an issue with how gross that is, I'm not sure what to say. I once thought this forum was a cool place to discuss Seahawks topics. But it's disturbing that grown adults who I'd like to think has some sense, don't see the problem here.

Yes, the thread title was very inappropriate. The author could have picked a better comparison.

But the comments in the thread haven't made that connection. The thread title is therefore irrelevant to the discussion, so let's get over it. IMO the issue is Metcalf is still showing signs of immaturity that could end up hurting the team at some point.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's pretty funny how sensitive people are about this guy. Keep creating more and more crap about the guy. If it gets your thru the day. Have at it.
People have already made up their minds about the guy. Just like Russ.

Meh, next.

dbmack

Reaction score
"He jumped over the goal post?"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/1456010281600094215[/tweet]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Classic. He hugged the goal post. Players have been doing that for years. But.............if DK does it, CANCER!!!!
Does he have some growing up to do? Absolutely. But you could say that about A LOT of young players.
But will you?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
dbmack":1vcby4dw said:
"He jumped over the goal post?"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/1456010281600094215[/tweet]

Hilarious link. Thanks for that!

"He's capable of that!"

Latest posts