Geno gets the nod for the upcoming Titans

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what we want, Pete is going with Geno, like it or not. I would have also been plenty fine with Lock finishing out the year. But IF Geno starts messing up, bring in Lock. Something we don't see Pete ever do.
Just win on Sunday and pound the F out of the rock.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's fine but I hope Pete has a short leash for Geno now that Lock has shown he has some potential at least. It's probably the right move but if you stick with him and he struggles the next couple of games then its on Pete.

I expect Geno to play well though.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with our horrid division record this year

I don't know. I just have that feeling that everything will hinge on that game and the Cards having nothing to play for will come out like gang busters just to ruin the season.

Honestly Seattle probably beats the crap out of them, but i'm hesitant.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Because it's you. And that's fine. You see the negative in pretty much every game.
Yeah, Cryler has been SOOOOO amazing against the Hawks.

Also, is anybody honestly thinking any game is a give me with the Hawks this season?

soxhawk

Reaction score

toffee

Reaction score

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
No game is a gimme for ANY team this season. Still gotta' lace em up.
I've never once said any game was a gimme'. All games are gonna' be tough.

But you said i'm negative every game when i've even predicted wins.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, you are. AFTER said "win prediction" it's always followed by they won but......

It's all good, I'm just giving you sh**

You don't understand me or anyone else having hope. And I don't understand you or the let's go kick puppies/the Hawks suck crowd.

Makes for fun convo.....

keasley45

Reaction score
I'm sure the usual voice would have called PC out if he gave the nod to Lock instead of Geno.

Let's hope Geno plays with his hair on fire.
I think he will. That's the beauty of the mild roster shakeup and Geno's injury - players see that if they aren't in their $h!+, they might be coming off the bench.

Tyler said it himself. That game on Monday was the jolt the team needed to get right for the season.

Fingers crossed he's right.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geno strikes me as the type that will absolutely feed off of this and want to keep his job, show Pete he made the right choice, etc.
He has some legit fire in him, and he clearly cares about winning and his teammates, a lot.

knownone

Reaction score
If the 9ers can sift through Garrapolo, Tre Lance, ultimately to land on Purdy...I think we could at least honor a hot hand when it arises. Geno has had plenty of opportunities this year. Like 14 of them. I'm ready to ride the Lock Rocket.
Geno had 300+ yards and four touchdowns in his last start against the #5 scoring defense. He is the hot hand.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Geno strikes me as the type that will absolutely feed off of this and want to keep his job, show Pete he made the right choice, etc.
He has some legit fire in him, and he clearly cares about winning and his teammates, a lot.

My concern is he might be rushing back for fear of his job and not be as healthy as advertised. I hope that isn't the case.