Glad the 49ers took the bait

94Smith

Reaction score
Yeah so you get three firsts then what? You draft a qb who are several year projects IF they pan out and you hit on 70% of those picks over a period of 3-4 years. If you keep Wilson you have a qb who occupies a lot of cap room and have to get more talent on a defence in order to progress with no draft picks. Possibly with a new coach . More questions than answers as well

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3aey00iu said:
VA49er":3aey00iu said:
ArlosSpecial":3aey00iu said:
Stud":3aey00iu said:
Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.
Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

Delusional post of the week.
How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS

"Delusional" as in anyone feeling with their team at 2-5 as being "sitting pretty".

I do admire your optimism.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
VA49er":2qq4mmfm said:
ArlosSpecial":2qq4mmfm said:
VA49er":2qq4mmfm said:
ArlosSpecial":2qq4mmfm said:
Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS

"Delusional" as in anyone feeling with their team at 2-5 as being "sitting pretty".

I’m talking about the future state of the franchise which is in much better shape than what SF has dug for themselves. The Hawks can easily finish 9-8 or better if we beat Jacksonville. So troll on if it makes you feel better. We know what we got

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3ie7in4y said:
VA49er":3ie7in4y said:
ArlosSpecial":3ie7in4y said:
VA49er":3ie7in4y said:

I’m talking about the future state of the franchise which is in much better shape than what SF has dug for themselves. The Hawks can easily finish 9-8 or better if we beat Jacksonville. So troll on if it makes you feel better. We know what we got

Maybe you should take a closer look at the "state of the franchise" over the last 3 seasons. The Seahawks franchise is no better off than the 49ers.

Again I admire your optimism but as previously stated IMHO, you're delusional and clearly lacking any real world knowledge of the situation at either franchise.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
VA49er":3r6z6fib said:
ArlosSpecial":3r6z6fib said:
VA49er":3r6z6fib said:
ArlosSpecial":3r6z6fib said:

Maybe you should take a closer look at the "state of the franchise" over the last 3 seasons. The Seahawks franchise is no better off than the 49ers.

Again I admire your optimism but as previously stated IMHO, you're delusional and clearly lacking any real world knowledge of the situation at either franchise.
I like our team a whole lot better with Wilson healthy for sure but even with Geno we would destroy SF. LOL
Some sort of curse going on with the 49ers. You could've drafted Mac Jones and he would've been injured by now with your training staff ....anyways rock on guy :49ersmall:

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2temf5st said:
VA49er":2temf5st said:
ArlosSpecial":2temf5st said:
VA49er":2temf5st said:

I like our team a whole lot better with Wilson healthy for sure but even with Geno we would destroy SF. LOL
Some sort of curse going on with the 49ers. You could've drafted Mac Jones and he would've been injured by now with your training staff ....anyways rock on guy :49ersmall:

The Hawks aren't destroying anyone with or without RW. 2-5, say it again 2-5. Maybe you're not delusional, in retrospect , in denial would be more accurate.

Weadoption

Reaction score
this entire thread is comedy gold to Rams and Cards fans.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Current PFF 2021 Draft QB comp rate rankings

1. Mac Jones
2, Davis Mills
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Zach Wilson
5. Justin Fields
6. Trey Lance

suppaball

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":ys1mvb47 said:

1. Mac Jones
2, Davis Mills
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Zach Wilson
5. Justin Fields
6. Trey Lance
Ouch worse than Fields, that is pretty bad.

Somos doces

Reaction score
suppaball":zx9ix4no said:
ArlosSpecial":zx9ix4no said:

1. Mac Jones
2, Davis Mills
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Zach Wilson
5. Justin Fields
6. Trey Lance
Ouch worse than Fields, that is pretty bad.
Also apparently much worse than some guy with two last names (calling Baker Mayfield) whom I had never previously heard of.

olyfan63

Reaction score
To me it seems like the Hawks and 49ers are both dumpster fires at this moment, just different contents in each dumpster. I think 49ers miss really miss Saleh and the coaches he took with him to the Jets.

Mac Jones was a great QB choice for NE and their system, and is maturing and improving nicely for them. Trey Lance seems to need 2012 Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman, and a couple years of experience.

VA49er

Reaction score
olyfan63":1nnxq4ok said:
To me it seems like the Hawks and 49ers are both dumpster fires at this moment, just different contents in each dumpster. I think 49ers miss really miss Saleh and the coaches he took with him to the Jets.

Mac Jones was a great QB choice for NE and their system, and is maturing and improving nicely for them. Trey Lance seems to need 2012 Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman, and a couple years of experience.

This^

Well said.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Funny to read this type of stuff many months later.

SF was in NFC Championship, Seattle finishes 7-10 and Russ is traded.

No trolling...just "life comes at you fast" moment. We all have bad takes. Time is brutal and undefeated.

GemCity

Reaction score
No doubt. I still pull up LJ Collier threads where PC and JS fanbois argued against my reach statement. Or, the thread where I wanted Creed or Myers yet we grabbed this dude named Eskridge who’s played just a few more NFL snaps than I have.

Maybe we can pull this back up after the claim that Russ is going to tear it up and show this shatshow fanbase and antiquated PC offense what they could’ve done/had. But, not before we whiff in the draft and pick some 24+ year old that seemingly has “great hands” in this upcoming draft.

Entertaining though. Pure comedy but, entertaining.

olyfan63

Reaction score

No trolling...just "life comes at you fast" moment. We all have bad takes. Time is brutal and undefeated.
Having a good pass rush, good D overall, and a good running game sure helps in playoff success. It was entertaining to watch the Niners playoff run. That last-second win in the snow over Green Bay was SWEET! Niners special teams really carried the day.

The Rams were, sadly, the better team in the NFCCG with that defense of theirs and Matthew Stafford instead of screwup Jared Goff, but SF was only one drive or one stop away...

It will be interesting to see how the bet-the-farm trade-up drafting of Trey Lance works out this season, what ultimately happens with JimmyG, etc.

I'm hoping the Hawks pick up Desmond Ridder in the draft, just not at #9. With no more Wilson, we'll still need a mobile QB to cope with that Niners pass rush. I'm sure Niner fans are very happy to see Wilson gone.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score

A bad take is thinking Jimmy would fetch an early round pick in a trade. A good take is saying Jimmy wouldn't get traded and had no trade value. The 49ers were a taunting penalty from missing the playoffs calm down 49er guy your team still sucks. You needed a miracle from heaven to even make it in considering all the rams had to do was step on the throat up 17 points. Swept by our practice squad so again pipe down. Your team is ass

R

94Smith

Reaction score
A bad take is thinking Jimmy would fetch an early round pick in a trade. A good take is saying Jimmy wouldn't get traded and had no trade value. The 49ers were a taunting penalty from missing the playoffs calm down 49er guy your team still sucks. You needed a miracle from heaven to even make it in considering all the rams had to do was step on the throat up 17 points. Swept by our practice squad so again pipe down. Your team is ass

R
The practice squad team is going to be your whole 2022 season !

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The practice squad team is going to be your whole 2022 season !
Hawks have added quality this offseason we just need a couple of good tackles and another corner and we’re set. Defense was already top 5 in scoring D and good enough to hammer the Niners twice so I’m looking forward to this year.