Glad the 49ers took the bait

94Smith

Reaction score
Hawks have added quality this offseason we just need a couple of good tackles and another corner and we’re set. Defense was already top 5 in scoring D and good enough to hammer the Niners twice so I’m looking forward to this year.

You've added quality but you lost two superstars, one at the most important position. There are going to be some lean years until more quality is drafted and developed and your QB is figured out.

94Smith

Reaction score
Yeah so you get three firsts then what? You draft a qb who are several year projects IF they pan out and you hit on 70% of those picks over a period of 3-4 years. If you keep Wilson you have a qb who occupies a lot of cap room and have to get more talent on a defence in order to progress with no draft picks. Possibly with a new coach . More questions than answers as well
This was my take in October by the way. The Seahawks chose plan A

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
This was my take in October by the way. The Seahawks chose plan A
Yeah and we've seen your 49ers win with and absolute bum at quarterback with a good running game and Dline. It's about utilizing the talents that you have to the best of their abilities and schematics. Tom Brady isn't some ultra talented athlete but he's good because he utilized his team. Sure he could throw dots but who can't at this level. The 49ers really have a good long term coach in Kyle Shanahan. He noticed Jimmy's weak arm and said screw it we're doing trick plays and shovel passes

Stanley

Reaction score
And passed on Mac Jones who I thought for sure would be their pick. Dodged a bullet, Mac Jones is lighting up the league as a rookie. He is by far the best quarterback in this rookie class and next year will easily be a top 10 quarterback in terms of arm talent. Trey Lance wouldn't make most NFL rosters and Jimmy G is, let's face it folks he's awful....and paid as a top 5 quarterback.
Not much of a thinker are you? LOL