How old is everyone on here?

Boohman14

Reaction score

I was a Colt fan when we got the Seahawks. I was excited when we took Mike Curtis from the Colts. I claimed dual fan loyalty until we drafted my hometown star Michael Jackson. Got to watch some training camps in Cheney back when they had training camp in the dry heat or Eastern Washington. My first live game was a preseason game between the Colts and Seahawks in 1980 I believe. Bert Jones was awesome but watching Largent run his routes was a stunning in live action. TVs didn't show the big picture in those days and the live game experience was just fantastic. I gotta say, the fans in the early days were as loud as now.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
69 turned 21 in Vietnam. They were putting in the footings for the King Dome when the Air Force sent me from McChord to Germany. Made it back to McChord in 79'. Spent the last 13 years of my career there. Had season tickets for 8 years. Still following the Hawks from Utah.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
31 here. My first love was basketball. Then my dad took me to watch the Hawks in preseason against the 49ers at Husky Stadium in the summer of 2000. It was instant romance and the beginning of my second love. I still remember setting the rabbit ears just right on our home TV to watch the Hawks at Miami for the season opener. Kitna at QB and those great uniforms. They lost 23-0 of course. Simpler times. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment.

calihawk

Reaction score
I was born in new york 1942. Moved to sothern california in 1969.
Was a Ram fan until they moved then I followed Seahawks and went to my first game in2002.
Shaun Alexander scored 5 tds against Minnesota Vikings.
I have watched the Seahawks many times in Seattle as well in Denver ,Arizona and California.

Terpdragon

Reaction score
A lady doesn't state her age but I am old enough to be some of y'alls mother. I have been a fan since the Seahawks beginning

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I’m 45 I think. I always ask my wife how old we are because she is 5 months older than me. I always say I’m a year younger than her! But really just act like my 7 year old son who laughs at farts and loses it whenever he spells a word the has the letters pp in it. Got to stay young somehow!

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Born in '66, back when we used 2-digit years. Started as a Raiders fan in California. Moved to Washington in '79, started following the Seahawks then. Moved back to California in '81 but kept my Seahawks loyalty. Went to the games when they played in Oakland. Moved to new Zealand in 2003.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score

Been a Hawks fan since moving from southern IL to the Seattle area back in 1980. Graduated HS in '67. Drafted into the Army at age 20. Served in West Germany 1970-71. Retired in 2016 after 35+ years with Boeing as an engineer.

chris98251

Reaction score
Old enough to remember when Music was good, cars had style and were unique looking, and women could look hot and not think twice about it.

kf3339

Reaction score
I was in my first year of college when the Seahawks had their first game.

Seahawker

Reaction score
toffee":27id5a3o said:
Real old, old enough to date ONJ when she was very young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Toffee thats quite a feather in your cap, I still like watching old youtube vids of her. Few women look that good for their entire lives, my wife is lucky that way too.
16 in 76' and seriously hooked on the Hawks from day 1.

dbmack

Reaction score
67 year old female. I've been a Seahawks fan since day one.