How old is everyone on here?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AKNFidel":1xm520pr said:
52 graduated in 1986 from Kent Meridian HS

51 graduated in 1987 from Kentridge HS...

Mentally forever 25.

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Born in '69. Always been a die-hard football fan. Born and raised in Iowa, land of no pro teams and had a soft spot in my heart for them even back then. Moved to Seattle in '92, got season tickets when they played in Husky Stadium, had tix at the Clink until 2009 after the market crashed and I had to get rid of my tickets. Ah, so many memories. Now that I live in Ellensburg I don't get to many games, but watch them all for sure.

Nunya

Reaction score
I remember the "Purple People Eaters"
I know who "The Snake" is.
I watched "The Emasculate Reception".
I remember "The Three Amigos".
I remember "The No-name Defense".
I remember "The Ain'ts".

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
AlaskaHawkGirl":3fmfp5xk said:
I just turned 42. I grew up in Alaska where many people adopt the Seahawks as their home team. My big brother was one of those and has always been a die hard fan so he rubbed off on me. I moved to Olympia in 2005 and being a fan is contagious when you’re right there! I bought my first Seahawks gear and after that I was hooked! Finally saw a game at Century Link in October 2012 (against the Pats!) and have bled blue and green since. I moved to KC in 2015 and saw the Hawks play the Chiefs in their preseason game at Arrowhead. KC is an interesting place to live when you’re not a Chiefs fan but I am loyal girl and get a lot of funny looks in my blue and green! :)

You and I are maybe the only signs of life in this Kansas sea of red huh?
Good on you AFG!

AlaskaHawkGirl

Reaction score
Appyhawk":29xdhh3b said:
You and I are maybe the only signs of life in this Kansas sea of red huh?
Good on you AFG!

Nice to see another Kansan around here!

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
Old enough to remember the Largent & Krieg days, but not quite old enough to remember the Largent & Zorn days.

Rat

Reaction score
Hmmm, been feeling old lately, but you all are ameliorating that somewhat. Pretty educated board, so I guess I should have figured the average age would be older than the reddit boards.

I have three days left of being the Shaun Alexander age (37).

I've been a Seahawks fan since the mid-90s. Was actually a huge Dolphins fans as a kid, but despite growing up mostly in Michigan, Ohio State football has always been my first love. It was what me and my dad (who died on Easter sunday from the coronavirus :( ) bonded over most. He had connections with the team and introduced me to Joey Galloway, and I followed him to the Seahawks when he got drafted. Despite the contract holdout (which I'm much more understanding of than I was at the time), I was hooked on the Hawks by then and wasn't interested in following him to the Cowboys, which coincidentally, was the team my dad grew up rooting for.

AlaskaHawkGirl

Reaction score
Rat":3vaqoojg said:
Hmmm, been feeling old lately, but you all are ameliorating that somewhat. Pretty educated board, so I guess I should have figured the average age would be older than the reddit boards.

I have three days left of being the Shaun Alexander age (37).

I've been a Seahawks fan since the mid-90s. Was actually a huge Dolphins fans as a kid, but despite growing up mostly in Michigan, Ohio State football has always been my first love. It was what me and my dad (who died on Easter sunday from the coronavirus :( ) bonded over most. He had connections with the team and introduced me to Joey Galloway, and I followed him to the Seahawks when he got drafted. Despite the contract holdout (which I'm much more understanding of than I was at the time), I was hooked on the Hawks by then and wasn't interested in following him to the Cowboys, which coincidentally, was the team my dad grew up rooting for.
I’m very sorry for your loss. I enjoy reading everyone’s back story. I’m sure Ohio state football will be extra special now.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BeanieHawk":20agi6v3 said:
Born to be a Seahawks fan!...I was Established in 1976! Lol .Also born on the same month Hawks played the first regular season game! Of course I don't remember any of it.
Oh my God!, Senility is so devastating :D

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
just celebrated 61..
Junior in High school when the team came to me and life.
Much more opinionated when I was younger. (60)
Always watching, very seldom post. Again because I WAS very opinionated.

Love this team, thru the years has been a place I could get lost in (good or BAD)

:irishdrinkers:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Old enough to have seen a preseason game at Joe Albi stadium in Spokane the very first season and remember it.