How old is everyone on here?

AAK

Reaction score
44... Born in the year of the Hawk.

My old account was removed or deleted or something.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3doqxbar said:
Grad 1995

Fred-Meyer Play Place? Elementary? High-school? College? Grad, Med-school?

Help us out just a bit, Cyrus.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
xray":1aer285r said:
Wenhawk":1aer285r said:
Graduated HS in 2001
Ditto. Played football, basketball, tennis, and ran CC. But never strayed from horses. Love fast horses. Became 100% Seahawk in NW Montana winter of 78 when it was 30 below and we were losing to Dallas something like 56-7. Up to that point I had been a Dallas/Staubach fan. Suffered through a LOT of losing season to get to where we are now.
Go Hawks!

nmseahawk6

Reaction score
i am 65 been a Hawk fan since the begining
. Went to high school with Seahawk linebacker Michael Jackson and Reciever Ron Howard. I cant remember her name but the girl that lived at the end of my block was on the first Seahawk Cheerleader squad.

thegameq

Reaction score
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York 1969. Seahawks got on my radar in the 80s. Difficult to follow the team back then. New York was all about the Mets, Yankees, Jets (New York Sack Exchange) and Parcell's Giants. I remember scouring the sports section of the newspapers every Monday for any info or blurb on Sunday's Seahawks game. It was a treat whenever the hawks game was shown on the east coast--usually MNF. I remember the dull excitement of the Curt Warner, Dave krieg, Chuck Knox era. Then there was the crushing defeat at the hands of Bo Jackson and the Raiders on MNF.

Good times......

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2lb1vvr2 said:
Im almost 36. I have been a fan since i can remember. I do know these last 8 years have been the best years as a hawks fan. I mean 2005 was great until SB40.

Everyone else?

Did you also post this on Reddit?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Old enough to know better.

I remember Ken Behring and 1992. These are the best days in Seahawks history. So just be excited that you are alive to see it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Me = 72 :shock: , My older brother said that his Doc told him that he had the heart of a 21 year old (not to be outdone), I said to him "my Doc told me that I had the mind of a 2 year old".
Been a Seahawks fan since day one.
My Family Lived in South Seattle 67 years ago, not all that far from the C-LINK.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1vho13v1 said:
Im almost 36. I have been a fan since i can remember. I do know these last 8 years have been the best years as a hawks fan. I mean 2005 was great until SB40.

Everyone else?

This cracked me up. :) "I'm almost 36" getting in that extra bit of age. Trust me young man, when you get my age (61), you'll be busy thinking about how you can cheat age, and death.

Remember when we were little? "I'm 6 and a 1/2" That "1/2" was so important.

I think I've got a good chance to stick around for awhile, unless these opioids kill me. When I switch from my Road Glide to a Trike, I'll know the end is nigh. But, I should live in to my 90s. I'll have enough metal by then to qualify for "Terminator" status. :les:

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
Born to be a Seahawks fan!...I was Established in 1976! Lol .Also born on the same month Hawks played the first regular season game! Of course I don't remember any of it.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
My first favorite memory was attending a MNF game at the 'Dome against Oakland, in '84. We were 12-4 that season and beat them 2X, once in the playoffs. We were seated in the 300's (like 314 maybe?) and there was a chant circulating around "California oranges, Texas cactus, we played this team just for practice". I was 12; it was surreal. We'd made it to the AFCCG the year before and the electricity was amazing in '84...but this time we lost to Miami.

I was standing between Lou Gellos and both Steve Largent and Dave Krieg after the game during Lou's interview. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1w1xqge1 said:
Shanegotyou11":1w1xqge1 said:

Everyone else?

Did you also post this on Reddit?

Yep. I am always interested to know people and backstories. This is a great read and i thank everyone.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
ivotuk":e9x3fc0q said:
Shanegotyou11":e9x3fc0q said:

Everyone else?

This cracked me up. :) "I'm almost 36" getting in that extra bit of age. Trust me young man, when you get my age (61), you'll be busy thinking about how you can cheat age, and death.

Remember when we were little? "I'm 6 and a 1/2" That "1/2" was so important.

I think I've got a good chance to stick around for awhile, unless these opioids kill me. When I switch from my Road Glide to a Trike, I'll know the end is nigh. But, I should live in to my 90s. I'll have enough metal by then to qualify for "Terminator" status. :les:

Lol! That is true! When you said about "6 and a half" i was like that is so true. That half was so big! :). Yea even at 35(36 in july) My body is different then when i was 25. I can imagine when im older but you all are the Vets. I hope you stick around for a long time.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Born the year The Exorcist was released.

Grandparents lived in Seattle, Mom attended UW. I spent half of all my pre-pubescent summers in Seattle. Saw Reggie Jackson blast a home run in the Kingdome.

Been a Seahawks fan since Dave Krieg's rookie year, my grandfather introduced me to them (the year I discovered football), been in love with this team ever since.

AlaskaHawkGirl

Reaction score
I just turned 42. I grew up in Alaska where many people adopt the Seahawks as their home team. My big brother was one of those and has always been a die hard fan so he rubbed off on me. I moved to Olympia in 2005 and being a fan is contagious when you’re right there! I bought my first Seahawks gear and after that I was hooked! Finally saw a game at Century Link in October 2012 (against the Pats!) and have bled blue and green since. I moved to KC in 2015 and saw the Hawks play the Chiefs in their preseason game at Arrowhead. KC is an interesting place to live when you’re not a Chiefs fan but I am loyal girl and get a lot of funny looks in my blue and green! :)