How old is everyone on here?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I'm likely the oldest fellow on this Board. I was born shortly after the Bombing of Pearl Harbor. Came to Tacoma in 1948 and lived in the vicinity all my life.....and forever a Seahawk fan. When young.......I'd of never believed you had you told me what has happened to Seattle.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":36phz9so said:
I'm likely the oldest fellow on this Board. I was born shortly after the Bombing of Pearl Harbor. Came to Tacoma in 1948 and lived in the vicinity all my life.....and forever a Seahawk fan. When young.......I'd of never believed you had you told me what has happened to Seattle.

Didn't want to break your heart.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Nunya":1f1flkia said:
I remember the "Purple People Eaters"
I know who "The Snake" is.
I watched "The Emasculate Reception".
I remember "The Three Amigos".
I remember "The No-name Defense".
I remember "The Ain'ts".
Yes I remember all those. But do you remember the "Fearsome Foursome"?

Native Washingtonian, and before the Seahawks existed as a franchise, I grew up a big Rams fan with Roman Gabriel at QB, and the Fearsome Foursome on defense, complete with Merlin Olsen and company. Of course once the Seahawks came to be, I was a diehard fan from day one and will continue to be till I'm no longer vertical. I could count on one hand the number of games I've missed since the very first game of the franchise in 1976.

And btw, I'm 67, going on 30 ;)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'll be 72 t/o come January 25th.

Grew up in Chicago a Bears fan. After the Army (1969-71), i relocated to southern Illinois and started following the Cardiac Kids Cardinals.

Moved to Seattle in 1980 and instantly became a Hawks fan. Retired in 2016. after 36+ years as a Boeing engineer.

John63

Reaction score
Old enough to know better but dont. Seriously and lets just say my mother was born in 1912 and leave it at that

jammerhawk

Reaction score
In dog years I'm dead.

Growing older but but never growing up. Have a firm belief that you are only as old as you allow yourself to be.

Was in law school when the team was founded here by the Nordstroms and have been a hardcore fan since, became a season tickets holder when the team was finishing up playing at Husky stadium and the Hawks games were often blacked out. Got season tickets so i could watch the team play. I live in the great white north and am a dual citizen. It's a hike on home game days to get from home on Vancouver Island to Seattle but the football is worth it even if my throat regrets game attendances for a few days following.

Have watched a lot of bad football and patented late game collapses by the team in the old days and believe we've never had it so good with the present FO regime. We are blessed to have the best ever front office the team has ever had. Pretty good QB too.

Have always disliked the 49ers and b/c I was born in L.A. was a fan of the Rams back then. Frankly I despise them now and have since Isaac Bruce hammed it up and disrespected the team in our house, I wanted one of our guys to flat out punch him in the mouth.

GO HAWKS!!!

xray

Reaction score
Aros":1wwo97gb said:
TraderGary":1wwo97gb said:
And btw, I'm 67, going on 30 ;)

And I'm 52, going on 21. :p

Yep , mental age regression is nothing to sneeze at . Thoughts & Prayers .

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Aros":35hsp4sd said:
loafoftatupu":35hsp4sd said:
In fact, that group of friends was connected to one Todd Breda, who I can verify was a skilled artist of many talents, including vocals. Todd was VERY popular in that group and didn't just have hair, he had BEAUTIFUL hair. I used to date a fantastic blonde (who did pass on early sadly) built like a woman no teenage boy should ever get his hands on and she used to tell tales of this Legendary Artist of many skills.

Wait, I HAD HAIR?!?!? :p

You know I will need to know the name of this fantastic blonde, right? :lol:

Check you PMs.. A little Radish for ya.

Heh... while I am certain you know who I am talking about, she was just one of the many who were in the Breda Admiration Society. I know your modesty won't let you admit it but I literally heard the legend of Breda from members of each school from Renton to Covington. OK.. maybe not so much from the Kentwood crowd but they were new then.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Oh.. and to this day, if I beef my shin on a trailer hitch, smash or dislocate a finger or get hit in the Melvins by anything I do not drop F-Bombs in front of the family, I just yell "PAPAKI !!!!"

I also use it whenever I see a Wilson pass bounce off the hands of a receiver into an opponent's lap.

keasley45

Reaction score
I was born 3 years before the seahawks were. Been a fan since October 18, 1981. That was the day I attended my first seahawks game in the legendary Kingdom. I had the fortune of going with a friend ofnthr family who happened to be Kenny Easley's cousin. We were supposed to go to dinner after the game but Kenny was injured and had to get treatment well after. I remember standing outside the stadium at the player's exit waiting, and waiting amd waiting I anticipation of meeting a football star. Alas it wasn't meant to be. But the seeds were set and I've been a rabid fan every season, every game, every quarter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6-RhzrJvD ... 14bkzr6pse

Geezerhawk

Reaction score
I ran out of toes and fingers for counting the years. :shock: I'm 73. An official Geezer. I miss the camps held in Cheney.

Go Hawks!!!!!

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Awesome to see so many older folks in here. I hope im just like you guys when im older and on message boards.

Latest posts