How old is everyone on here?

Seymour

Reaction score
I graduated from HS the year Steve Raible was drafted. 8)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
dbmack":23thg7kt said:
xray":23thg7kt said:
dbmack":23thg7kt said:
67 year old female. I've been a Seahawks fan since day one.
If my wife dies ya wanna hook up ? :D
Mr dbmack would have something to say about that :D

Trivia: for those who were around to remember Mr dbmack is the one who started the Papaki thing

And the turtles thing? That feels like a generation ago...

dbmack

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":37pejroz said:
dbmack":37pejroz said:
xray":37pejroz said:
dbmack":37pejroz said:

Trivia: for those who were around to remember Mr dbmack is the one who started the Papaki thing

And the turtles thing? That feels like a generation ago...
I don't know who started the turtles thing but it was around the same time. Mr dbmack, who is a fan of both teams, couldn't remember Kaepernick's name. He said "Papaki or something like that" when I asked him who the Niners QB was.

Boohman14

Reaction score
nmseahawk6":34543ri2 said:
i am 65 been a Hawk fan since the begining
. Went to high school with Seahawk linebacker Michael Jackson and Reciever Ron Howard. I cant remember her name but the girl that lived at the end of my block was on the first Seahawk Cheerleader squad.

Suzie Shulkie She was a hottie but a damn nice girl.

Seattle_Tsunami

Reaction score
50 years-old, as of last October. Born and raised in Seattle. Became a rabid fan in ‘83. My first live game was the season opener against the Browns, when Curt Warner blew up his knee. I retired last year and am now trying to catch the games in my new hometown of Hua Hin, Thailand.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score

Went to the Dallas game in 76 and been diehard ever since... still have an autographed team poster from the 1st year.

Anybody else remember when players served a Fathers Day brunch? We took my dad. It was pretty special.

D

DomeHawk

xray":2h00m60a said:
70 in August ..fan since 1976. I might add...let's add height & weight and rolls of TP on hand .

Costco member so yeah, I have like two years worth of tp.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
DomeHawk":3vsu17o0 said:
xray":3vsu17o0 said:
70 in August ..fan since 1976. I might add...let's add height & weight and rolls of TP on hand .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone married to a woman over 45 needs about 20X as much TP as a single guy. :sarcasm_off:
I'm a tad over 6' and down to about 180. Lost a bunch of weight leading up to my one and only lifetime admission to a hospital about 2 yrs ago. I was in there less than 4 days but at least I'm still alive to be paying for it! And still riding horses!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Arm Chair Seattle Seahawks Football Analyst since 1986.

I will provide insightful, quality analysis with other Seahawks enthusiasts for a nice grilled medium rare rib eye steak and a few good beers.

Cheers!

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2s3r28e7 said:
DomeHawk":2s3r28e7 said:
xray":2s3r28e7 said:

Anyone married to a woman over 45 needs about 20X as much TP as a single guy. :sarcasm_off:
I'm a tad over 6' and down to about 180. Lost a bunch of weight leading up to my one and only lifetime admission to a hospital about 2 yrs ago. I was in there less than 4 days but at least I'm still alive to be paying for it! And still riding horses!
Glad you made it out and are back to doing what you love. I'm 6'1" and up to about 150 (still have 15 to 20 to go to get back to where I want to be), I went down to a little under 140 during my one and only admission to a hospital.

When this whole mess started, I stocked the freezer with my favorite coffee beans and ordered a 2 year supply of nespresso pods. I spent the next few months relaxing on the porch while working from home and drinking excellent coffee all day, all while having a good laugh at the fools stocking up on TP. I might not have thought things all the way through.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2q1g47mj said:
DomeHawk":2q1g47mj said:
xray":2q1g47mj said:

So you are down to approximately 180 rolls of TP? I am confused. :stirthepot: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3j53y0j0 said:

I married my wife at age 22 right out of college, so I had never lived with a woman before we moved into our first apartment.

After about two weeks in our apartment I was like "WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE TOILET PAPER GOING!!??" I lived with four dudes in the same house in college and we didn't go through as much toilet paper as me and my wife did.

I honestly didn't know women wiped after taking a whizz.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1iqe47tl said:
Appyhawk":1iqe47tl said:

I married my wife at age 22 right out of college, so I had never lived with a woman before we moved into our first apartment.

After about two weeks in our apartment I was like "WHERE THE HELL IS ALL THE TOILET PAPER GOING!!??" I lived with four dudes in the same house in college and we didn't go through as much toilet paper as me and my wife did.

I honestly didn't know women wiped after taking a whizz.

Not all women, some drip-dry. :mrgreen:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Terrace65":2nf4w5mc said:
I was 21 when we landed on the moon.

Wait, are you saying that actually happened?!? :shock:

zchurch74

Reaction score
45. been a fan since 84. at the time was only Seahawks fan in Nebraska

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
dbmack":2j9id3po said:
xray":2j9id3po said:
dbmack":2j9id3po said:

This is an understandable innacuracy in the lore behind "Papaki OR Sammy Papaki"

A very young little girl tried to say Kaepernick's name the first year he started and it came out "Papaki", then there was media of CK and his fully grown turtle that he owned since he was a child named "Sammy" which then became "Sammy Papaki" From that moment, Sammy had a twitter profile and facebook page. I shared the logon info with another member here and we were trolling the Niner boards with that name and Twitter feeds for the players.

Now... I was born in 67, I became a Seahawks fan in 1976 the very first game they had against the STL Cards. We were living South at the time in both SoCal and OR. My mother was watching football with me and said "Oh look, this is that new team from Seattle." I saw those blue unis and fell in love immediately. My mother however turned the channel to the weekly Steelers' game, forcing me to watch on the black and white in their bedroom. That's right... we had THREE TVs and one of them was color.

Parents divorced, my mom re-married a Boeing Engineer and moved to Seattle, I came every Summer to spend my entire Summer vacation here in the Kent area where my friend group included those from Kentridge, Kent-Meridian, KentWood and Lindbergh. I lived in Fairwood Greens which was like a hub of those schools. In fact, that group of friends was connected to one Todd Breda, who I can verify was a skilled artist of many talents, including vocals. Todd was VERY popular in that group and didn't just have hair, he had BEAUTIFUL hair. I used to date a fantastic blonde (who did pass on early sadly) built like a woman no teenage boy should ever get his hands on and she used to tell tales of this Legendary Artist of many skills.

Currently 53 and Seahawls fan since day one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
loafoftatupu":6u2tnh5u said:
In fact, that group of friends was connected to one Todd Breda, who I can verify was a skilled artist of many talents, including vocals. Todd was VERY popular in that group and didn't just have hair, he had BEAUTIFUL hair. I used to date a fantastic blonde (who did pass on early sadly) built like a woman no teenage boy should ever get his hands on and she used to tell tales of this Legendary Artist of many skills.

Wait, I HAD HAIR?!?!? :p

You know I will need to know the name of this fantastic blonde, right? :lol: