Huskies vs. Washington State

cymatica

Reaction score
Kalen DeBoer has huge, gigantic, massive balls. That 4th down call was the difference in the game. They don't make it and WSU was already in field goal range. I'm in awe.
Almost like he was making the team show him they're better than they were playing

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
what on earth was with Penix at the end of the game. really weird behavior.
He had not one but two seasons at Indiana end with an ACL injury. He has now lead the Huskies to a 12-0 season after coming back for another season when everything was on the line for his future. If anyone deserves this it's him. He's overcome so much adversity and it's surely very emotional for him with everything he's gone through. I'm so proud and happy he's a Husky!

Last edited:

bluengreen

Reaction score
This is the second or third game in a row I'm wondering if there's something going on with Penix. He just doesn't look like the same player as earlier in the season. Some of these throws are wildly off target for seemingly no reason.
I have been wondering as well if he has an undisclosed injury. He was surgically accurate earlier but the last few games he has been thowing some lame ducks way off target.

Reactions: Xxx

TwilightError

Reaction score
Gotta give credit to Wazzu. Way to find another gear to rile the team up for Apple Cup.

12-0 is incredible. What a season for the Huskies. Winning a difficult game like this is championship stuff.

They did beat Oregon already once but their forms seem to have gone on opposite directions since then. I’m nervous about that game.. Penix/Odunze magic will be needed. Dillon Johnson needs to be on top form and the D needs to step up.

RiverDog

Reaction score
what on earth was with Penix at the end of the game. really weird behavior.
I noticed that, too. I initially thought that he didn't want to look at the FG attempt.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the Huskies or CFB in general, but I have not been impressed at all with Michael Penix.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They played like crap and still won. I'll take it. I figured it would be a blowout, couldn't have been more wrong.
Between Penix throwing up with food poisoning and them taking WSU lightly, imo, that made it quite the nail biter.
Let's just say I was VERY frustrated from my seat.
Side note: A special shout out to the POS Coug fans that were changing "F(*& the Huskies" very loud. Several hundred of them. Pathetic.

Enjoy your L. 12 of the last 14 in the Apple Cup to be exact.
Meanwhile, Poog and Whoregon fans trying to make something out of the Penix thing, calling him classless blah blah blah.
Dear God, lighten up. Dude had a bad game, BFD. He has won 19 games in a row, he has been nails since he got here. That kid has been nothing but class since he's been here. He's a team Captain. He's the heart of this team along with Odunze.
Anytime I hear someone say they're not impressed with Penix, I just laugh, really loud.
But I guess he's not allowed to have a bad game :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, 19 wins in a row. 19

Including BACK TO BACK wins against Oregon.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hot damn what a fun game! Nerve-wracking, but the Cougs balled out. That 4th and 1 call was BAD ASS!

Go Dawgs!
Yes, it was a great game to watch, and you're right, that 4th down call took a lot of balls and ended up winning the game for Udub. WSU played their asses off and deserved to win.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed in UW. They did not look like the 3rd ranked team in the nation and will likely get beat by Oregon in the final Pac 12 championship game.

I'm pretty neutral in this rivalry but will root for the team that has the best chance to make a splash in the post season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We kept thinking, are they really gonna' snap this? Incredible play call. Watermelon sized nads calling that.
Again, winning is never disappointing, but to each his/her own. They played like crap and still won. Good teams do that.

Last edited:

Xxx

Reaction score
They played like crap and still won. I'll take it. I figured it would be a blowout, couldn't have been more wrong.
Between Penix throwing up with food poisoning and them taking WSU lightly, imo, that made it quite the nail biter.
Let's just say I was VERY frustrated from my seat.
Side note: A special shout out to the POS Coug fans that were changing "F(*& the Huskies" very loud. Several hundred of them. Pathetic.

Enjoy your L. 12 of the last 14 in the Apple Cup to be exact.
Meanwhile, Poog and Whoregon fans trying to make something out of the Penix thing, calling him classless blah blah blah.
Dear God, lighten up. Dude had a bad game, BFD. He has won 19 games in a row, he has been nails since he got here. That kid has been nothing but class since he's been here. He's a team Captain. He's the heart of this team along with Odunze.
Anytime I hear someone say they're not impressed with Penix, I just laugh, really loud.
But I guess he's not allowed to have a bad game :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, 19 wins in a row. 19

Including BACK TO BACK wins against Oregon.
Let’s go Brandon!!!