Ken Norton has to be fired

mistaowen

Reaction score
Another 500 yard game, constant blown coverages, mental lapses, guys out of position, no idea how to use the highest paid safety in the NFL, lucky that Stafford made some awful decisions. Team defense getting worse every season. We are DEAD LAST in the NFL after being on pace to shatter all time bad records last year. Can’t defend the run, can’t defend the pass, struggle to rush the quarterback. The DC of the worst defense in the NFL shouldn’t have such a massive leash.

I understand this is Pete’s D but SOMETHING has to be done. SOMEONE else has to take over the role and make some changes. It’s pathetic how easy every drive for other teams is. There’s no resistance at all.

PNW

Reaction score
I completely agree, he’s got to go asap

Mizak

Reaction score
PNW":3x0kqhhe said:
I completely agree, he’s got to go asap

If they play like this against the Stealers next week, yeah.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
mistaowen":27g4wjzx said:
Another 500 yard game, constant blown coverages, mental lapses, guys out of position, no idea how to use the highest paid safety in the NFL, lucky that Stafford made some awful decisions. Team defense getting worse every season. We are DEAD LAST in the NFL after being on pace to shatter all time bad records last year. Can’t defend the run, can’t defend the pass, struggle to rush the quarterback. The DC of the worst defense in the NFL shouldn’t have such a massive leash.

I understand this is Pete’s D but SOMETHING has to be done. SOMEONE else has to take over the role and make some changes. It’s pathetic how easy every drive for other teams is. There’s no resistance at all.
Unfortunately, Carroll isn’t getting fired.

This new Seahawks brass does not have the balls to do so.

Going to be a frustrating year…

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Just to reiterate - this is the worst defense in the NFL. And has been for 2 years besides playing against some terrible QB’s to end the last season. And no changes were made.

The worst defense in the entire NFL.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ah the brass won’t do shit. As long as the seats are filled and money is coming in… they’ll be keep their jobs

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Pete should fire him tonight. Time to hold people accountable.

James in PA

Reaction score
If they are going to do it, this is the week as it’s essentially a mini bye. He’s gotta go. Guys constantly getting gashed, out of position and just looking completely lost out there.

I’m not going to spend every second watching anymore until he’s gone. I’ll still flip the game on, check the score from my phone every now and then, etc. But I’ll be using that time to do yard work and other stuff around the house until he’s gone. He was a hell of a football player and seems like a nice guy, but he has NO BUSINESS being a defensive coordinator in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cymatica

Reaction score
This game just guaranteed the rest of my Sundays will not involve watching this team. While the offense has struggled, this defense is unwatchable. Not wasting any more time with a team that refuses to change the worst defense in the NFL.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Defense averaging 450 yards per game. On pace to be the worst of all time. Slightly overtaking last years team which was on pace to be the worst of all time.

James in PA

Reaction score
I might just have to bump this thread regularly until it finally happens.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Last 4 games:

532 yards
453 yards
457 yards
476 yards

nanomoz

Reaction score
Shoulda been canned two years ago. Pete loves sycophants.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
After things were better with Ryan Neal in the game, the idea to go back to base most of the time vs a top passing attack in the Rams is baffling. In what world did they think that would work? Throw in a terrible game by Adams and there you have it.

edogg23

Reaction score
If Stafford’s finger wasn’t causing him to miss guys wide open by 10 yards they probably go for 600 yards against this D.

James in PA

Reaction score
Jared Goff beat us in our house with a broken thumb. This defense sucks and it has for far too long. Sure, they’ll show flashes every now and then like they did in week 1, but it’s always going to come back to suckville eventually. They will never be consistently good under KNJ.

Latest posts