MNF

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Dobbs is having a shit night. Three interceptions, and two sorta not bad throws, just his receivers knocking it into the air after failing to catch it, and the Bears catching lucky breaks. One was an awful throw though...

Still the Bears are siting at 6-3, so is anyone trying to win this?

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Dobbs is having a shit night. Three interceptions, and two sorta not bad throws, just his receivers knocking it into the air after failing to catch it, and the Bears catching lucky breaks. One was an awful throw though...

Still the Bears are siting at 6-3, so is anyone trying to win this?
Bears 4-8

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We're going to have to keep rooting for the Packers, Rams, Saints and Bucs to lose here on out to keep out of the wildcard spots, and of course for us to win as many as possible to get in the dance in January.

strohmin

Reaction score
We're going to have to keep rooting for the Packers, Rams, Saints and Bucs to lose here on out to keep out of the wildcard spots, and of course for us to win as many as possible to get in the dance in January.
I hope we dont just luck our way into the playoffs like Pete usually does. Id like for us to field a competent contender of a team come playoff time.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope we dont just luck our way into the playoffs like Pete usually does. Id like for us to field a competent contender of a team come playoff time.

And that has been the issue for years now. We luck or squeeze in as a wildcard only to get dumped on Wildcard Weekend. Maddening. I still prefer to get in the dance every year even if that means an early exit, because you never know what year we catch fire.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet another example of one universal truth: You still gotta' lace em up. There are NO guaranteed wins in football.
Side note, the final play was hilarious. I'd much rather watch that than most of that crap game.