Rams @ 49ers Sunday Night Football

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Rams new uni's look those cheap Halloween costumes you got as a kid with the plastic mask that had the rubber band wrapped around your head

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
pinksheets":35hk31f4 said:
They're both good teams, but I'm happy that neither have QBs that are anywhere near elite. Please stick with these mildly above average guys forever.

Side note only: I don’t care what anyone says, Pinksheets avatar is the best. Hands down. It’s not up for discussion with me. Cracks me up as it’s so relevant to the board.

Outside of Kittle’s mullet and that touchdown beating my fantasy team I’m liking this.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":1phonc8t said:
Rams new uni's look those cheap Halloween costumes you got as a kid with the plastic mask that had the rubber band wrapped around your head

Been a minute... nice pull.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
hMM..TD to Woods and perfectly thrown, could be the lambs were just warming up

pinksheets

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":2mp4j29s said:
pinksheets":2mp4j29s said:
They're both good teams, but I'm happy that neither have QBs that are anywhere near elite. Please stick with these mildly above average guys forever.

Side note only: I don’t care what anyone says, Pinksheets avatar is the best. Hands down. It’s not up for discussion with me. Cracks me up as it’s so relevant to the board.

Outside of Kittle’s mullet and that touchdown beating my fantasy team I’m liking this.
I always appreciate the avatar praise - the confluence of my favorite movie of all time and my general attitude towards online discourse.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
pinksheets":3c5koidg said:
PateratoWilson":3c5koidg said:
pinksheets":3c5koidg said:

I always appreciate the avatar praise - the confluence of my favorite movie of all time and my general attitude towards online discourse.

You’ll get no argument here.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":y8vsh67r said:
hMM..TD to Woods and perfectly thrown, could be the lambs were just warming up

Feels like SF is in control, to me. Game plan so far is methodical and simple (what Jimmy needs) but working.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
On a side note: I find it weird that the NFL forces all teams to wear matching uniforms (shirt and pants) on all Thursdays... some Sundays nights, but not Monday nights. Like, what's up with the Niners wearing white at home? Yes, I'm weird.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
TypeSly":2arsqwob said:
On a side note: I find it weird that the NFL forces all teams to wear matching uniforms (shirt and pants) on all Thursdays... some Sundays nights, but not Monday nights. Like, what's up with the Niners wearing white at home? Yes, I'm weird.

I heard on the local news show it was like a talisman for them as they've never lost wearing that particular set of pajamas.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":144pe7xi said:
TypeSly":144pe7xi said:

I heard on the local news show it was like a talisman for them as they've never lost wearing that particular set of pajamas.

Yeah, those are the ones by choice. ALL Thursday night games the teams have to wear 3rd jerseys with matching pants. I thought it was all Sunday night games too, but apparently some teams don't. Monday nights, teams just wear their bread and butter uniforms.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
This game gives me more confidence against the Rams. This damn team gives us fits every year for as long as I can remember.

To the Seahawks management, please please, improve our defence soon!!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
TypeSly":2ncaahi7 said:
This game gives me more confidence against the Rams. This damn team gives us fits every year for as long as I can remember.

The Rams are like a fast breaking basketball team. If you make shots (stop their running game on early downs), they can get out on the break ( PA pass catch and run-hurry up ). The other problem we have had is not being able to handle the front 7 of their D forever. Hopefully this year we're better upfront against them on both sides of the ball.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Whether Jimmy or Jared, tough to feel real good about your QB if you're a fan.

mikeak

Reaction score
Whoever called two pass plays being out 2 yards after dominating with the run should be sent home for the night

Lol I don't get those two calls

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2vugfnvf said:
TypeSly":2vugfnvf said:

The Rams are like a fast breaking basketball team. If you make shots (stop their running game on early downs), they can get out on the break ( PA pass catch and run-hurry up ). The other problem we have had is not being able to handle the front 7 of their D forever. Hopefully this year we're better upfront against them on both sides of the ball.

Seahawks used to be the upper echelon teams' kryptonite. Even during our "down" years, the teams like GB, NE, Dallas etc. that had so many teams that hadn't beaten them in years, we could beat them on any given night. Since we've become one of those upper echelon teams, I just find that no matter where the Rams are in the standings, they're always our kryptonite. Win or lose, they just play us damn hard.

Smellyman

Reaction score
mikeak":1g5oy54i said:
Whoever called two pass plays being out 2 yards after dominating with the run should be sent home for the night

McVay is a genius yo

kf3339

Reaction score
Honestly, both QB's look like s&#t in this game. Not sure what all the talk was about fearing the Rams at all.

mikeak

Reaction score
Smellyman":1zf3d5la said:
mikeak":1zf3d5la said:

McVay is a genius yo

I forgot

Then they come out on the next drive slinging the ball

Everything they have accomplished has been on the ground. If you run 10 yard chunks and hurry-up you can move the ball even when running out of time

pmedic920

Reaction score
And I just noticed the turf.

That chunk of grass is just as bad as it’s always been.

100s of millions spent on a stadium and they can’t get a respectable playing surface?

I’m all for natural turf but come on man.

Latest posts