Tampa signs Sherm

RedAlice

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2yjqj8uu said:
I wish Sherman well but I find it funny how he is completely cured of his mental struggles and put his not yet adjudicated criminal escapades behind him. Gordon stayed suspended for years yet a player with a current criminal case is ok to join the BradyBucs…

Side note KJ has all of 4 tackles…but I guess he is better off without the Hawks?

No doubt Brady influenced this.

He’s probably pretty mad about what Stafford did.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Flyingsquad dropping some serious truth. Double standards absolutely do exist, especially for guys that walk on water like Brady. Shoot, people blasted Russ here in Seattle because he was interested in bringing Antonio Brown in. Brady not only pushed for him in TB, he had the guy living in his house. Nobody seemed to bat an eye :?
Also, great point on KJ. While I really miss having him here, my co-worker is a huge Raiders fan. I asked him how KJ is doing, he said "I forgot he was on the team"

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Why should Sherm go back to a team he left when PC is still here? New DC since he left, but as been speculated KNJ is mostly executing Defensive Guru Petey's wishes.

It's like getting back together with an ex, and thinking 'Ah, yes, this is why we broke up.'

Threedee

Reaction score
Sherman probably just wants to chase after the second ring that Bevell denied him from getting.