The destroyer of seasons

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking about our opponents records post playing the Seahawks and seems there is a pattern that has been well documented. Not all lost but there is a pattern because of the Hawks style they are a little beat up and may have shown a chink in the armor.

Now I was thinking about this. The wake of the Hawk may extend to playoff teams from last year. So the teams that we played enroute to the ring last year have not fared well, NO- terrible year, SF- well we all know what happened there and that leaves us with the Donkeys. Well they had a good year but they put all the eggs in to compete this year and if they happen to go one and done what would their fate be. It has been speculated that Manning's age is starting to show and a poor outing Sunday could spell the end of that Era.

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC, there was an AFC team last season that was a pre-season fave to go all the way, until they played us. Houston Texans, right? Did they win any games after we de-souled them?

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
sutz":18g2r4ny said:
IIRC, there was an AFC team last season that was a pre-season fave to go all the way, until they played us. Houston Texans, right? Did they win any games after we de-souled them?

If this was the case then you would have to give credit to the Ravens and not the Seahawks as they lost the week before to the them in a convincing manner due to the Ravens defense.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I dont mind the concept....I just wonder for Bucky's sake if they have been grooming a Bucky's Kid's replacement....et al Manning replacement. Rebuilding is one thing....but if all you need to do is backfill a few positions...that changes things. Look at that team from South Alaska. :mrgreen: