The San Fransisco 49ers got swept by the last place team

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CamInman/status/1469407291417849856[/tweet]

So, so ready to take them to the SB next year. Oh my God, they don't even allow interviews.

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":f0d1c9g0 said:
SantaClaraHawk":f0d1c9g0 said:

So, so ready to take them to the SB next year. Oh my God, they don't even allow interviews.
Does the dude even speak correctly or is it Ebonic drivel?
Their FO might be too embarrassed to put him with the media just yet

"Ebonic drivel", no that's not racist at all.

VA49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2g6ifx1p said:

You sure seem obsessed with TL. So what if he's not doing interviews. Why do you care?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
VA49er":2bhgch96 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2bhgch96 said:

You sure seem obsessed with TL. So what if he's not doing interviews. Why do you care?

When Kaep came he was talking to people before he was the starter. The whole BA media wants to talk to Lance the same as he's supposed to be the next new thing, but the 49ers are curiously hiding him.

Are they embarrassed? Saving both options?

What could be other explanations?

VA49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3kbr371c said:
VA49er":3kbr371c said:
SantaClaraHawk":3kbr371c said:

When Kaep came he was talking to people before he was the starter. The whole BA media wants to talk to Lance the same as he's supposed to be the next new thing, but the 49ers are curiously hiding him.

Probably not a lot to share. Again why do you care?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
VA49er":2a7utzae said:
SantaClaraHawk":2a7utzae said:
VA49er":2a7utzae said:
SantaClaraHawk":2a7utzae said:

Probably not a lot to share. Again why do you care?

I'm always interested in learning what's going on with the QBs or potential ones or whatever, especially in our division. Plus I listen to sports constantly on the locals, and it's all people talking ABOUT this guy. Not TO this guy.

Like I said, when Kaep came here he was free to speak. I don't get why they are muzzling this guy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
VA49er":2eohg5ii said:
ArlosSpecial":2eohg5ii said:
SantaClaraHawk":2eohg5ii said:

"Ebonic drivel", no that's not racist at all.

Just...wow.

Never have I ever felt so justified in ignoring someone. Says everything you need to know in that comment right there.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":24rg60gg said:
VA49er":24rg60gg said:
SantaClaraHawk":24rg60gg said:

He's been in front of the press quite a bit. Certainly not embarrassed. That's just lunacy.

The real reason? I have no idea. Perhaps its more for Jimmy than for him as Jimmy is the teams QB. No idea.

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3t1ofcyg said:
SantaClaraHawk":3t1ofcyg said:

Wow just wow. How does these moderators even allow you to continue to be a member of this board. You are a complete racist and your uneducated nature allows you to be completely unprofessional. You are a complete embarrassment for hawk fans and humans period.

Stud

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":35t3jagw said:
Mix":35t3jagw said:
Doesn't matter Niners fans after the game let us Hawks fans know they got 5 Championships so this game nor any game ever really matters anyways. It's like they literally just show up to remind you they used to play football well, 30 years ago.

They don't even bring up the most recent Super Bowl they were in, they go way way back to show relevancy.

BTW till Hawks took the lead late this was pretty much a Niners home game with the crowd noise.
Most Niners fans = Most Cowboys fans.

Neither team has a Lombardi this century, but they like crowing about teams their championship teams grandfathers rooted for.

That would be like us Seattle Kraken fans crowing about the 1917 Stanley Cup Champion Seattle Metropolitans after losing a game to the San Jose Sharks.

Same century the Niners won their championships.

I find it funny when Seahawks fans talk about other teams being bandwagon fans. Your team was notorious for having bandwagon fans during your super bowl runs. Where I live, I never saw Seahawks gear anywhere. Then it started popping up everywhere. It was funny how Seahawks fans just happen to be showing their pride in their team during their winning years.

Besides, the Seahawks super bowl is pretty close to 10 years old. Imagine bragging about a super bowl won when Obama was 1 year into his 2nd term. The only super bowl people will remember is Midget Wilson's pick at the 1. What a terrible thing to be remembered by. They don't call your team the "1-2"s for a no reason!

chris98251

Reaction score
Stud":1aizj1wh said:
Sports Hernia":1aizj1wh said:
Mix":1aizj1wh said:
Doesn't matter Niners fans after the game let us Hawks fans know they got 5 Championships so this game nor any game ever really matters anyways. It's like they literally just show up to remind you they used to play football well, 30 years ago.

They don't even bring up the most recent Super Bowl they were in, they go way way back to show relevancy.

BTW till Hawks took the lead late this was pretty much a Niners home game with the crowd noise.

Neither team has a Lombardi this century, but they like crowing about teams their championship teams grandfathers rooted for.

That would be like us Seattle Kraken fans crowing about the 1917 Stanley Cup Champion Seattle Metropolitans after losing a game to the San Jose Sharks.

I find it funny when Seahawks fans talk about other teams being bandwagon fans. Your team was notorious for having bandwagon fans during your super bowl runs. Where I live, I never saw Seahawks gear anywhere. Then it started popping up everywhere. It was funny how Seahawks fans just happen to be showing their pride in their team during their winning years.

Besides, the Seahawks super bowl is pretty close to 10 years old. Imagine bragging about a super bowl won when Obama was 1 year into his 2nd term. The only super bowl people will remember is Midget Wilson's pick at the 1. What a terrible thing to be remembered by. They don't call your team the "1-2"s for a no reason!

Yeah the Texans today would agree with all those bandwagon fans filling their stadium.

TAB420

Reaction score
Stud":uwec412i said:
Sports Hernia":uwec412i said:
Mix":uwec412i said:

Ban this troll

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3gg3z5zp said:
SantaClaraHawk":3gg3z5zp said:
Lance wins Shan's scout team of the week award.

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2021/12 ... r-of-week/

Conspiracy. ;-)

You sound like my resident 49ers fan, but he is more blunt about it.

I admire KS for having a plan for the future, but I'm not, uh, faithful that it's going to be executed the way you said, especially not if the 9ers advance in the playoffs.

You guys went on a losing streak with that loss, and granted they were hard teams, but the kid has been scarce since. Not just on the field, but prohibited from saying anything on even the local sports media. It's weird as you'd think the 9ers would be PRESSING him to do lightweight interviews to increase the faithfulness.

If the 9ers advance in the playoffs, then yes I think you have a Jordan Love situation, which potentially could be a Josh Rosen situation.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2qrzt5nd said:
Marvin49":2qrzt5nd said:
SantaClaraHawk":2qrzt5nd said:
Lance wins Shan's scout team of the week award.

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2021/12 ... r-of-week/

Conspiracy. ;-)

You sound like my resident 49ers fan, but he is more blunt about it.

I admire KS for having a plan for the future, but I'm not, uh, faithful that it's going to be executed the way you said, especially not if the 9ers advance in the playoffs.

You guys went on a losing streak with that loss, and granted they were hard teams, but the kid has been scarce since. Not just on the field, but prohibited from saying anything on even the local sports media. It's weird as you'd think the 9ers would be PRESSING him to do lightweight interviews to increase the faithfulness.

If the 9ers advance in the playoffs, then yes I think you have a Jordan Love situation, which potentially could be a Josh Rosen situation.

To be clear, I have no idea and am making no prediction RE whether Shanahans plan for Lance will be a success.

My only argument here is that this was the plan from the start ad this isn’t a conspiracy. This was the plan and they are executing it while fans and some in media lose their minds. All of their questions could be answered if they just listened to what Shanahan has been saying from the start.

The question RE whether that plan will work is an entirely different one and I don’t think anyone has evidence right now to make any kind of educated prediction one way or the other.

chris98251

Reaction score
With Lance I think both Shanahan and Lynch's job is going to be tied to his success or failure, they want to do whatever they can to not rush and ensure his success, Jimmy is auditioning now if they think Lance will be ready, if not you will have a conundrum on your hands, resign Jimmy or hope Lance gets it very fast under fire in a very tough division.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
chris98251":20vjgydy said:
With Lance I think both Shanahan and Lynch's job is going to be tied to his success or failure, they want to do whatever they can to not rush and ensure his success, Jimmy is auditioning now if they think Lance will be ready, if not you will have a conundrum on your hands, resign Jimmy or hope Lance gets it very fast under fire in a very tough division.
Yeah they're screwed at the quarterback position and you just know the kind of money Bosa will demand living in California. Imagine laughing at the Jamal Adams trade and then trading 3 firsts and a third for a bust. We've seen Lance's funky, jerky throwing motion ..... I don't know wtf that is he has the ball up high during his drop back then brings the ball all the way down to his hip before he throws. And they wonder why he has no accuracy lol. A little late in the game to be teaching fundamentals.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2to5qn7l said:

Well they have Jimmy for one more year under contract, but my guess is they trade him in the offseason.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":3c1yvmab said:
chris98251":3c1yvmab said:

Well they have Jimmy for one more year under contract, but my guess is they trade him in the offseason.

Point is with that kind of investment the pressure mounts to start him, the pressure is also there to do something with Jimmie if he looks good the rest of the year and holds up. If Lance has been picked in the 49ers normal position and not cost so much I don't think it would have been as much of a deal.