The San Fransisco 49ers got swept by the last place team

NINEster

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2oc2fud2 said:
NINEster":2oc2fud2 said:
ArlosSpecial":2oc2fud2 said:
VA49er":2oc2fud2 said:
And Hawks were one no call PI in the endzone away from a loss.
Kinda like when Hollister got molested in 19'? Karma is a biotch!!!
And hey if it turns out to be enough to keep you guys from the post season....OH EFFIN WELL!!!!! LMAO
Take a seat Karen :rumble: :49ersmall: :rumble:

Hollister initiated contact within those 5 yards, completely different.

Similar defensive contact when Bowman knocked down a Matt Ryan pass to send the Niners to the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks have the Niners number mentally but also on the officiating end as well, since this rivalry started in 2012.

You're not going to want to go down that road.
You could've just left it at "The Seahawks have the Niners number" but then you had to go and blame the refs. lol This league has some of the worst parity I've seen in a koon's age. Probably ever

It's parity only in the sense that everyone has a chance to become Tony Montana right up until the point he gets the 12 gauge from behind right between the shoulder blades. To win it all is now TOUGHER than it used to be.

In the old days, you had to luck out to become a great team. If you were Tampa in the '90s you were just gonna be garbage and nothing could be done about it.

Now the NFL will let you rebuild your team in 2-4 years and participate in the final 12 (now 14), but how far you go is dependent on how trendy your team is at the moment. This stuff also is felt in the regular season as well, but more so in the postseason IMO.

In the old days, the very best teams often won it all. If you were fortunate to construct them that well, you would only have to worry about beating the opponent and not them plus the refs. Can't blame the refs for losing to the Giants, Cowboys, Packers in the '80s and '90s.

I only remember *1* call from the late 80s to early '00s Niner dynasty football going against them that I wasn't sure was correct.........it was in the '92 NFC Championship Game, holding called on SF that negated an early bomb TD to Jerry Rice.

It seemed to be the correct call, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I can't recall anything else really that was egregious over so many years, and yet the last decade alone I can count many calls for many teams not named SF.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
NINEster":1gxe282m said:
SantaClaraHawk":1gxe282m said:
49ers are a game back from the Rams for the playoffs. It is in their interest tomorrow to be rooting for us.

Not super critical honestly.

49ers aren't going to clinch the NFC West without two teams nosediving.

None of it matters.

Seahawks are on their own. Besides, do we REALLY WANT the Seahawks to finish 9-8 and knock us out of the playoffs? :roll:

We won't even if we get there in almost any tiebreaker situation. Well perhaps except for the 49ers. In any case, it just is more logical for 9er fans to hope the Seahawks win today so the Rams lose, for the 9ers own playoff hopes.

9er4life

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3jc5c6ru said:
NINEster":3jc5c6ru said:
SantaClaraHawk":3jc5c6ru said:
49ers are a game back from the Rams for the playoffs. It is in their interest tomorrow to be rooting for us.

Not super critical honestly.

49ers aren't going to clinch the NFC West without two teams nosediving.

None of it matters.

Seahawks are on their own. Besides, do we REALLY WANT the Seahawks to finish 9-8 and knock us out of the playoffs? :roll:

We won't even if we get there in almost any tiebreaker situation. Well perhaps except for the 49ers. In any case, it just is more logical for 9er fans to hope the Seahawks win today so the Rams lose, for the 9ers own playoff hopes.

Don't need a Hawk win

Stud

Reaction score
And it looks like the OP will be watching real teams compete for the super bowl while his team is at home enjoying the basement of the NFC West.

9er4life

Reaction score
Stud":3sn5fefx said:
And it looks like the OP will be watching real teams compete for the super bowl while his team is at home enjoying the basement of the NFC West.

Oh I'm sure he has some fudge to pack with his KKK buddies.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":18dh01uj said:
You act like that is some sort of burn. Like we don't live in reality. The fact is this team hasn't been good since 16'. Meanwhile your 49ers have had exactly 4 winning seasons this century so take a seat. And stop beating your chest over 3rd place you got your ass swept guy. Sit your ass down peon!!!, we're literally a couple of taunting penalties from the same record lol :rumble:

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":36tp9hhm said:
Stud":36tp9hhm said:
You act like that is some sort of burn. Like we don't live in reality. The fact is this team hasn't been good since 16'. Meanwhile your 49ers have had exactly 4 winning seasons this century so take a seat. And stop beating your chest over 3rd place you got your ass swept guy. Sit your ass down peon!!!, we're literally a couple of taunting penalties from the same record lol :rumble:

More delusional thoughts from Mr Fudge.

NINEster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":yhy42ve2 said:
Hollister initiated contact??? Oh brother. So, it's not PI when a guy is literally being hugged in the end zone?

Nice try.

Nope.

He shoved Warner hard enough to draw the hug, then immediately pushed off.

Great no call.

Not even close to what we saw in Seattle a few weeks ago.

It's too bad we won't have a shot at a rematch in a few weeks.

NINEster

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2q0pmi7m said:
Stud":2q0pmi7m said:

I count 6 winning seasons...2001, 2002, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2019......and 7 is pretty damn likely.

But also 4 NFC Championship appearances, which is 1 more than the Seahawks have had this century, double what they've had in the last 10 years.

I just don't know what it is about the Seahawk team and fanbase. It's only about two decades as division rivals, yet Arizona, Rams, Saints, Falcons, Panthers were never anything remotely like this level of hate.

I wanted to see the Hawks beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I really did. As I also wanted the Cardinals to beat the Steelers too. I was open to the Rams beating the Patriots in their last Super Bowl.

But it will be at least 2040 before I could consider wanting to see the Seahawks win a super bowl.

WTF happened?

The 12s and Carroll managed to make this "want to see everyone get a piece of the pie" equate the Seahawks to Cowboy/Packer/Giant hatred.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
NINEster":3hhs2p24 said:
ArlosSpecial":3hhs2p24 said:
Stud":3hhs2p24 said:

I count 6 winning seasons...2001, 2002, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2019......and 7 is pretty damn likely.

But also 4 NFC Championship appearances, which is 1 more than the Seahawks have had this century, double what they've had in the last 10 years.

I just don't know what it is about the Seahawk team and fanbase. It's only about two decades as division rivals, yet Arizona, Rams, Saints, Falcons, Panthers were never anything remotely like this level of hate.

I wanted to see the Hawks beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl. I really did. As I also wanted the Cardinals to beat the Steelers too. I was open to the Rams beating the Patriots in their last Super Bowl.

But it will be at least 2040 before I could consider wanting to see the Seahawks win a super bowl.

WTF happened?

The 12s and Carroll managed to make this "want to see everyone get a piece of the pie" equate the Seahawks to Cowboy/Packer/Giant hatred.
Yeah but why did Frank "your booty stank" Gore get his ass absolutely kicked by Deron Williams on TV guy?

:34853_tinfoil:

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":26fkapkq said:
NINEster":26fkapkq said:
ArlosSpecial":26fkapkq said:
Stud":26fkapkq said:

WTF happened?

Yeah but why did Frank "your booty stank" Gore get his ass absolutely kicked by Deron Williams on TV guy?

As usual you bring zero to the conversation. WTF does Frank Gore have anything to do with the post?

You smokin crack with your KKK buddies again?

rlkats

Reaction score
9er4life":3jrq2cbi said:
ArlosSpecial":3jrq2cbi said:
NINEster":3jrq2cbi said:
ArlosSpecial":3jrq2cbi said:

WTF happened?

As usual you bring zero to the conversation. WTF does Frank Gore have anything to do with the post?

You smokin crack with your KKK buddies again?

Don’t give this idiot the time. Arlos’s racism, mental liabilities and pure immature thought process is constantly on display. Arlos represents the worst of the seahawk fans and I’m sure they are embarrassed by it as much as we are embarrassed by our own fans that act like Arlos. Ignore the douche maybe it will go away back to its hole.

olyfan63

Reaction score
So this probably belongs in the other thread where "4-4 Niner fans think they're going to the Super Bowl" or whatever the title was.

All the other smack talk aside, from what I see, the Niners are in great shape to be in the playoffs and have a chance to do some damage there with the brand of football that team plays.
Strong pass rush? Check.
Good overall defense? Check... but issues in spots, limited depth for injuries
Pounding running game? Check.
Solid game manager QB? Check - with caveats.
Multiple receiving threats? Check.

The one caveat is that JimmyG needs to protect the ball, not turn it over with picks or sack-fumbles. SF should be in a close game with the opportunity to win a playoff game against any NFC opponent, if the run game is working and JG makes timely completions to Deebo, Aiyuk, and Kittle, and doesn't turn the ball over. I do sorta recall Jimmy G getting the team to a SB game before, so there's definitely the potential.

It might seem far-fetched, but a precedent would be the 2011 NY Giants, who at 9-7 went on a nice playoff run.

I'm not necessarily rooting for or against such an outcome, OK, against the SB win outcome, but the Niners have about as good a shot as anybody this year, and your team seems to be making little improvements from week to week. It's like when the Niners play the Packers, the good part is that one of them loses, the bad part is that one of them wins. That said, the 49ers have good players on both sides of the ball, a capable coaching staff, and cause matchup problems for any team they face. GB or TB on the road? Legit shot to win.

Stud

Reaction score
9er4life":2fwdcfdp said:
Stud":2fwdcfdp said:

Oh I'm sure he has some fudge to pack with his KKK buddies.

I don't know man, this is a board based in Seattle. Higher chance he drinks soy 24/7 while wearing his wife;s p-ssy hat and hangs out with his wifes 5 other boyfriends.

Stud

Reaction score
NINEster":3bn21v7u said:
ArlosSpecial":3bn21v7u said:
Stud":3bn21v7u said:

WTF happened?

Yeah, I might get banned but the last 10 years, Seahawks fans have had to be the most insufferable fan base I've ever interacted with. The arrogance they had from winning one super bowl almost 10 years ago was insane. The delusion of thinking the fail mary was a legit TD seemed to start it all. I'm glad they've been humbled the last few seasons.

Stanley

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3r2f5x0l said:
NINEster":3r2f5x0l said:
ArlosSpecial":3r2f5x0l said:
Stud":3r2f5x0l said:

WTF happened?

You’re so mad lol, I love it. Ego is a horrible thing, especially when someone like you ties so much of their identity and self-worth to a game. Little boy lol.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DenialZone is in full snowflake meltdown mode right now.

Go to the game thread to be entertained.
They are finally coming to the reality that Jimmy Glass sucks:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stud":10s4a7zy said:
Sports Hernia":10s4a7zy said:
Mix":10s4a7zy said:
Doesn't matter Niners fans after the game let us Hawks fans know they got 5 Championships so this game nor any game ever really matters anyways. It's like they literally just show up to remind you they used to play football well, 30 years ago.

They don't even bring up the most recent Super Bowl they were in, they go way way back to show relevancy.

BTW till Hawks took the lead late this was pretty much a Niners home game with the crowd noise.
Most Niners fans = Most Cowboys fans.

Neither team has a Lombardi this century, but they like crowing about teams their championship teams grandfathers rooted for.

That would be like us Seattle Kraken fans crowing about the 1917 Stanley Cup Champion Seattle Metropolitans after losing a game to the San Jose Sharks.

Same century the Niners won their championships.

I find it funny when Seahawks fans talk about other teams being bandwagon fans. Your team was notorious for having bandwagon fans during your super bowl runs. Where I live, I never saw Seahawks gear anywhere. Then it started popping up everywhere. It was funny how Seahawks fans just happen to be showing their pride in their team during their winning years.

Besides, the Seahawks super bowl is pretty close to 10 years old. Imagine bragging about a super bowl won when Obama was 1 year into his 2nd term. The only super bowl people will remember is Midget Wilson's pick at the 1. What a terrible thing to be remembered by. They don't call your team the "1-2"s for a no reason!
Looks like we found wa9’ers other sock puppet account. This is got to be your what, 6th?

I’d rather be a 1-2’er than an 0-2’er like your Niners are this century in the super bowl.
Your QB has severe “fatal flaws”, your wonder coach and top GM only have exactly 1 winning season.
But every year you troglodytes claim this is the year your team is going to win a Super Bowl this century.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2leeigzg said:

There's got to be buyers remorse on Lance if he's not remotely ready to overtake Jimmy Lawnchair considering how utterly shit and mentally fragile he is.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2lx3y9wj said:
Sports Hernia":2lx3y9wj said:

There's got to be buyers remorse on Lance if he's not remotely ready to overtake Jimmy Lawnchair considering how utterly shit and mentally fragile he is.
Funny thing is I was told by a Niner fan here a few years back Jimmy had NO fatal flaws. :lol:

Latest posts