Want Earl Back at the Right Price? He Might be Available.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
No..He is not our problem anymore-Get him Dallas

rcaido

Reaction score
I would love him back but not this year. We got great backfield right now. If someone gets hurt sure why not.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I think with a flip of a finger he has made his goodbyes and .. I"m good with that.

xray

Reaction score
1 goodbye is sufficient

DJrmb

Reaction score
We've got the younger version of him in Diggs. Maybe he won't ever be the HOF player he once was but neither will Earl. Pass.

toffee

Reaction score
Earl had it good under Pete, didn't appreciated it, now he is making a fool out if himself.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Rat

Reaction score
Sure, if he wants to sign for next to no money. I can’t imagine that being the case though.

chris98251

Reaction score
We are building chemistry again in our secondary, as with so many players Earl thought he was bigger then the team and system that he thrived in, some systems are tuned to take advantage of a skill set while others are set up as a system to adapt to. We had the former, so many players go from one to another and struggle or disappear. Earls issue is the later.

Those struggles in Baltimore come out with Earl and his expectations of winning and of being able to play the way he could in Seattle, pretty much without restrictions, Baltimore he has distinct assignments which he seems to have issues with following wanting to roam how he did here.

A more complex system rather then a more simple one that allows to play instinctively, we still had assignments here but more flexibility and seemingly better communication between the players in the secondary to change up things when they seen something.

Mick063

Reaction score
Yea right.

The dude gave our team the middle finger. He ran into the Cowboys locker room after a game and told them to "come get me". We don't need that kind of pent up anger on the team. I hate it when comfortably wealthy people play the victim card.

He thinks he is "Jonathon E" from the movie Roller Ball.

I still love me some Richard Sherman and some Kam Chancellor, but I cannot stand Earl Thomas. Let him screw up some other locker room. No class. Zero. Zilch.

Adams will end up with the better career.

toffee

Reaction score
Earl had it good here, didn't appreciated it. He insulted the 12s first by running into cowboys locker room, then the finger.

At this point, the 12s turn to return that finger.

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":no39q26d said:
Earl had it good here, didn't appreciated it. He insulted the 12s first by running into cowboys locker room, then the finger.

Not worth that effort, his own pool of self destruction is enough.

The silence on his Cell phone from the Seahawks is enough of a message.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope. We got his best years and he was a complete and total douche on his way out.

See ya in the Ring of Honor Earl, and not a moment before.

AVL

Reaction score
He's not going anywhere this year. He will be fined. They can't cut or trade him. Without the swing and miss there is just a lot of hot air.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawks85":uhin6c2q said:
Wasn't a fan of Thomas or Sherman. Thomas always had a attitude problem and Sherman has one big mouth. Hope those 2 never ever come back here again. With the crap that they both pulled they burnt the bridge with Seattle IMO.
I doubt Sherman's bridge is burned here. Thomas's definitely is. Also, Sherman's mouth was nothing like what Earl ended up doing...don't lump them together.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Earl was a fantastic player for Seattle, and he seemed very humble in his early playing days. In the last few years, the “Come get me” comment in Dallas, claiming the Hawks were disrespecting him, flipping off Pete, his family issues, and now the rumors that Ravens team leaders want him gone have sadly tarnished his image a bit.

I hope he can figure things out and have a good life. But I think his ship has sailed in terms of ever playing for the Hawks again, and I’m good with that.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":1e8trtj3 said:
toffee":1e8trtj3 said:

Not worth that effort, his own pool of self destruction is enough.

The silence on his Cell phone from the Seahawks is enough of a message.
Wondering if Ravens could release him based on conducts detrimental to team?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have no way to know if Earl will wear a yellow jacket someday or not...Maybe so. I do know two things. He was a hell of a player for us during his heyday, and he also was a bit of an eccentric (I'm being diplomatic). I can handle that but what soured me was his final year or so here with us. Complete doucheville. Like I said earlier, I will welcome him in his rightful place in the Ring of Honor but that's about it. I thank him for his service but he will never, ever be a true Seahawk to me. That notion died the moment he walked into the Cowboys locker room after a game and told the coach to come get him.