Want Earl Back at the Right Price? He Might be Available.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thomas has now been jettisoned by two of the most widely respected and stable organizations in the NFL, which certainly does not reflect well on him.

As talented as he is, Thomas will probably have to answer questions about why he wears out his welcome -- and teams, who will probably have to move quickly to land him, will have to be careful not to miss any issues that could create more problems for Thomas and his next franchise.

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-release ... ers-losers

ivotuk

Reaction score
rcaido":2lj9ze4y said:
Seymour":2lj9ze4y said:
rcaido":2lj9ze4y said:
Seymour":2lj9ze4y said:
Sorry....way more than just a finger. Most recently the heavy drinking there has been a history of, and the toxic attitude of being a cheating @$$h0le on his wife almost got him killed! .... :pukeface:

" Nina claims Earl, 30, left their home earlier in the day after an argument over the NFL player's drinking. She claims Earl's brother, Seth Thomas, picked him up.

But, a short time later, she decided to check on his whereabouts by logging into his Snapchat account -- and that's when she says she found video of Earl with another woman.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

That's someone else personal life issue we had no business knowing. Off field issue didnt affect his play on the field.

*edit*

As for the punch, dont nfl players have squabbles often? Some random backup safety throws his helmet at your direction and starts screaming at a HOF safety seems really comical and disrespectful.

Disagree. We hear all about Gordon and his weed smoking because of failed tests. Yet somehow Earl's heavy drinking and infidelity that almost got him dead deserves a pass? Nope....not in my book. Players like Earl are a big investment by the team, and the team needs to know the chances of the player going "Percy" on them. That is why they get grilled and studied prior to drafting.

We are talking about sport athletes and infidelity...Sure what he did was disgusting as a husband/father but it was more wrong w/ the wife in this situation. Gordon was against nfl substance abuse, unless the nfl changes the rules about infidelity that cant really be used against him.

The gun with a round in the chamber in his house can be used against him. I doubt it's registered in his Wife's name.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's not the victim here, and never was. Excuses don't change the fact that HE alone is the reason he was let go by TWO contenders.

Elemas

Reaction score
We don't have to worry about it anyway...I'm sure Dallas will scoop him up.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ravens players wanted Earl OUT

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1297154324469030913[/tweet]

Seymour

Reaction score
rcaido":1lvwc2gh said:
Seymour":1lvwc2gh said:
rcaido":1lvwc2gh said:
Seymour":1lvwc2gh said:
Sorry....way more than just a finger. Most recently the heavy drinking there has been a history of, and the toxic attitude of being a cheating @$$h0le on his wife almost got him killed! .... :pukeface:

" Nina claims Earl, 30, left their home earlier in the day after an argument over the NFL player's drinking. She claims Earl's brother, Seth Thomas, picked him up.

But, a short time later, she decided to check on his whereabouts by logging into his Snapchat account -- and that's when she says she found video of Earl with another woman.

Nina says she used Earl's Snapchat account to track his location to a nearby Airbnb rental home ... and says she called up two other women to help her confront Earl at the pad. Nina also claims she grabbed Earl's pistol, a 9mm Berreta, in the process with the intention to "scare him."

When the women arrived at the house, they "discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women."

That's when Nina admits she pulled out the gun and put it to Earl's head -- stating "that she took out the magazine thinking that the gun could not fire." But, cops say Nina was "unaware that the gun had a round in the chamber."

That's someone else personal life issue we had no business knowing. Off field issue didnt affect his play on the field.

*edit*

As for the punch, dont nfl players have squabbles often? Some random backup safety throws his helmet at your direction and starts screaming at a HOF safety seems really comical and disrespectful.

Disagree. We hear all about Gordon and his weed smoking because of failed tests. Yet somehow Earl's heavy drinking and infidelity that almost got him dead deserves a pass? Nope....not in my book. Players like Earl are a big investment by the team, and the team needs to know the chances of the player going "Percy" on them. That is why they get grilled and studied prior to drafting.

We are talking about sport athletes and infidelity...Sure what he did was disgusting as a husband/father but it was more wrong w/ the wife in this situation. Gordon was against nfl substance abuse, unless the nfl changes the rules about infidelity that cant really be used against him.

The heavy drinking and alcohol abuse was what got the wife POed to begin with and what set her onto his path. He is an accident waiting to happen, and after 1 year his new team wanted him out....players and all voted him off the team! There is a reason for that, good riddance! :141847_bnono:

rcaido

Reaction score
Heavy drinking is from an angry wife, who pointed a gun to Earl....

As for the players wanted him out, that was from a reporter who is supposedly very bad. I dont think the Ravens had made any official comments except for releasing Thomas due to being detrimental to the team...Everything else reporters are reporting what you want to read/hear.

CPHawk

Reaction score
rcaido":36w03mzx said:
i didn't know a middle finger would make so many Seahawks fan butthurt...

When he was here he gave it 100%. Didn't miss any games. He balled out, when it was time to pay him, they gave him the finger.

He had pretty quiet great season last year, despite the embarrassing moment w/ Henry, he did prevent the td. He also gave up on one of the plays against the Browns but no way he was going to catch him.

Ravens are going to regret releasing Thomas. I hope Houston gets him, i dont want Dallas or 49ers.

Are you Earls agent? Dude got paid, seattle didn't give him the finger.. He got to old, you don't pay older players big contracts AGAIN. Seattle didn't want to pay him after he started to decline. Stop making excuses for him. He lost a step, he's injury prone, and now he is skipping meetings and pissing off his teammates.

Seymour

Reaction score
rcaido":1q6sd4rr said:
Heavy drinking is from an angry wife, who pointed a gun to Earl....

As for the players wanted him out, that was from a reporter who is supposedly very bad. I dont think the Ravens had made any official comments except for releasing Thomas due to being detrimental to the team...Everything else reporters are reporting what you want to read/hear.

Got it!!

"If you had my wife you'd drink like a fish too......."

and

Bad reporting.

Wow!!

Poor Earl!!! :roll:

rcaido

Reaction score
CPHawk":3tjjqhb7 said:
rcaido":3tjjqhb7 said:
i didn't know a middle finger would make so many Seahawks fan butthurt...

When he was here he gave it 100%. Didn't miss any games. He balled out, when it was time to pay him, they gave him the finger.

He had pretty quiet great season last year, despite the embarrassing moment w/ Henry, he did prevent the td. He also gave up on one of the plays against the Browns but no way he was going to catch him.

Ravens are going to regret releasing Thomas. I hope Houston gets him, i dont want Dallas or 49ers.

Are you Earls agent? Dude got paid, seattle didn't give him the finger.. He got to old, you don't pay older players big contracts AGAIN. Seattle didn't want to pay him after he started to decline. Stop making excuses for him. He lost a step, he's injury prone, and now he is skipping meetings and pissing off his teammates.

No im not Earl's agent. Not sure where the decline you're talking about. He was amazing for us all the years he played. he was 28 when we were suppose to extend him but we chose for him to play out his contract. Feelings were hurt and pretty much thats what started his diva attitude...

When Kam got hurt, the Seahawks were just learly of signing any injury type players. Sherm & Thomas, despite them playing hall of fame level. Obviously 2 years later, they are still playing high level play. I get the Seahawks didn't want to chance it, but also i get from Sherman & Earl bitterness that happen to them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rcaido":22ujq117 said:
Sports Hernia":22ujq117 said:
rcaido":22ujq117 said:
Seymour":22ujq117 said:

He lucky he’s not dead. Wife thought gun was empty, when it wasn’t. A woman scorned trying to scare a cheating husband.... like I said, he’s lucky he’s alive.

I wouldnt be surprise if Earl has the beginning stages of CTE. That was a big thing a few years, whatever happen with that.
That thought has crossed my mind too.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
rcaido":3nqzgniq said:
Obviously 2 years later, they are still playing high level play. I get the Seahawks didn't want to chance it, but also i get from Sherman & Earl bitterness that happen to them.

I don't think any player should be bitter about not getting a 3rd high paying contract in the NFL. If you make your millions in your second contract, everything after is gravy. Maybe QB's should expect at least a 3rd big deal if they are probowl level players. But every other position starts to fall off after age 30.

It's all pride and ego.

rcaido

Reaction score
Mad Dog":d55xfnte said:
rcaido":d55xfnte said:
Obviously 2 years later, they are still playing high level play. I get the Seahawks didn't want to chance it, but also i get from Sherman & Earl bitterness that happen to them.

I don't think any player should be bitter about not getting a 3rd high paying contract in the NFL. If you make your millions in your second contract, everything after is gravy. Maybe QB's should expect at least a 3rd big deal if they are probowl level players. But every other position starts to fall off after age 30.

It's all pride and ego.

You're not the one playing...Also these are HOF players, not a JAG.

If the player can still produce, why not pay the player another contract. Sherman wasn't exactly there for his athletic ability and Thomas was still young at 28.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2zs5s0fj said:
rcaido":2zs5s0fj said:

It's all pride and ego.

Even for QB's it's becoming less and less common.

Heck look at the hugely talented QB class of 2012

1UHeLP 3HZ6OD 7pxXgVBtA

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seymour":2tehb9k9 said:
Mad Dog":2tehb9k9 said:
rcaido":2tehb9k9 said:

It's all pride and ego.

Even for QB's it's becoming less and less common.

Heck look at the hugely talented QB class of 2012

1UHeLP 3HZ6OD 7pxXgVBtA

The 2 best QBs from that class were a 3rd rounder and a 4th rounder. Who'd of thunk it?

PNW

Reaction score
I would never take him back, horrible attitude, lost two steps(pro bowl last year due to popularity only), late to team meetings and walkthroughs, missed assignments, drinking problems, personal problems, on field problems, team leaders literally voted him to go. Respect to Pete and John for holding it down with the LOB back in the day for so long. I will always respect the effort and dedication he brought us back in the day. Times change though and ET sailed his ship here. All good things must come to an end eventually

Seymour

Reaction score
rcaido":2ydd1fk9 said:
Mad Dog":2ydd1fk9 said:
rcaido":2ydd1fk9 said:

It's all pride and ego.

If the player can still produce, why not pay the player another contract. Sherman wasn't exactly there for his athletic ability and Thomas was still young at 28.

Wrong!
Because Earl elected to go against team doctor recommendions of surgery to his leg the first go round, that weakened the leg to the point it easily snapped the second time. He is damaged goods and in part due to his own stupidity and it is showing on the field as well. Pete and John knew this, and would not pay him top $$ he was demanding. I suggest you get over it....he's NOT coming back.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"Off field issue didnt affect his play on the field."
I don't buy that at all. And off the field issues obviously effect whether or not you play at all!

No matter how well you play as an individual, if you disrupt team chemistry your skill does not make up the difference. There's a real good reason they call it a team sport.

toffee

Reaction score
Seymour":1id05fn5 said:
rcaido":1id05fn5 said:
Mad Dog":1id05fn5 said:
rcaido":1id05fn5 said:

It's all pride and ego.

Wrong!
Because Earl elected to go against team doctor recommendions of surgery to his leg the first go round, that weakened the leg to the point it easily snapped the second time. He is damaged goods and in part due to his own stupidity and it is showing on the field as well. Pete and John knew this, and would not pay him top $$ he was demanding. I suggest you get over it....he's NOT coming back.
Earl and Seth is taking their show on the road, super star multi partner show.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts