Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":qdjwdtdj said:
https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

This is not a conspiracy theory or political. This is real and verifiable information about the covid vaccine. The inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, Dr Robert Malone, does not believe this is safe.

If companies are going to institute policies that affect public health, then maybe they should do their homework

Anyone who objects to mRNA tech (Pfizer and Moderna) can choose J&J.

Anyone who objects to fetal cell lines being involved can choose Pfizer/Moderna.

I'm getting sick of hearing people try to justify not getting either when really, it comes down to the individual being personally uncomfortable doing so.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not being vaccinated is already huge risk. For everyone. So a risk from the shots pales in comparison right now.

As shared, my SO works at a hospital in Seattle.

The Covid Delta (UK variant) patients are starting to come in. As bad as the 1st batch of Covid was, this stuff is way worse. It isn't close.

With the other stuff, you had a slim chance of it being bad, a good chance of being asymptomatic, and a slimmer chance of it being very bad. This stuff is 2x more contagious (the #s are all over so no hard #s yet they say 40% but that seems low to everyone) but holy carp the symptoms are worse.

The old stuff was 2-3 weeks, usually 2. This stuff is sticking around for 5 weeks, and with some 5 months. Way more severe, with water in the lungs, diarrhea, and impaired cognition some of the common symptoms. (The impaired cognition thing is scary as hell).

You are rolling the dice dangerously.

That is one reason the Seahawks are doing the right thing here. If one of their players gets the Delta version, they are likely out 6-8 games if not more, and potentially the whole season. Just keeping the team safe seems reasonable with the way the #s are growing with this variant (and apparently the India variant is supposed to be worse but I have no insight on that).

It might be about the money, as some speculate, but it is more about self-interest. You cannot have a season if this spreads out here.

But if you are unvaccinated and become a carrier you WILL give this to others. It is that contagious. And it is killing people here. One that came in was a caretaker, totally healthy before, infected her 65-year-old brother (who died from it) and infected 3 others - 1 who was asymptomatic and gave it to how many others out here....

The vaccine MIGHT have risks. But NOT getting the vaccine HAS massive risks, there is no might.

We don't want this stuff getting any of the Seahawks sick, especially a starter.

Chapow

Reaction score
chris98251":38d95qme said:
People are getting the shats...

Oh man, that's unfortunate. I've had the shats before. Damn near shat myself but made it to the toilet just in the nick of time. Probably spent more time sitting on the toilet than sleeping in my bed that night. Not fun.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ok943al said:
Not being vaccinated is already huge risk. For everyone. So a risk from the shots pales in comparison right now.

As shared, my SO works at a hospital in Seattle.

The Covid Delta (UK variant) patients are starting to come in. As bad as the 1st batch of Covid was, this stuff is way worse. It isn't close.

With the other stuff, you had a slim chance of it being bad, a good chance of being asymptomatic, and a slimmer chance of it being very bad. This stuff is 2x more contagious (the #s are all over so no hard #s yet they say 40% but that seems low to everyone) but holy carp the symptoms are worse.

The old stuff was 2-3 weeks, usually 2. This stuff is sticking around for 5 weeks, and with some 5 months. Way more severe, with water in the lungs, diarrhea, and impaired cognition some of the common symptoms. (The impaired cognition thing is scary as hell).

You are rolling the dice dangerously.

That is one reason the Seahawks are doing the right thing here. If one of their players gets the Delta version, they are likely out 6-8 games if not more, and potentially the whole season. Just keeping the team safe seems reasonable with the way the #s are growing with this variant (and apparently the India variant is supposed to be worse but I have no insight on that).

It might be about the money, as some speculate, but it is more about self-interest. You cannot have a season if this spreads out here.

But if you are unvaccinated and become a carrier you WILL give this to others. It is that contagious. And it is killing people here. One that came in was a caretaker, totally healthy before, infected her 65-year-old brother (who died from it) and infected 3 others - 1 who was asymptomatic and gave it to how many others out here....

The vaccine MIGHT have risks. But NOT getting the vaccine HAS massive risks, there is no might.

We don't want this stuff getting any of the Seahawks sick, especially a starter.

To add to that, all vaccines available in the US are effective against delta (India) variant as well.

So let's look at what's realistically going to happen. Which is, realistically in summer, not much, according to IHME-UW predictions. But if/when the hammer falls, and there are people going to the news saying that everything was fine until they went to this one game, that obviously could compromise all our entertainment because our being meat shields for ourselves and obviously them did not do the job.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I get my 2nd shot June 16th.

I wonder what kind of proof of vaccination Canadians will need to attend games?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2wal2903 said:
I get my 2nd shot June 16th.

I wonder what kind of proof of vaccination Canadians will need to attend games?

None by the Hawks or the state. The most that might happen is having to show your card to get through the border.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":16nkqc0h said:
Seems to me that the supposed "cure" is worse than the disease at this stage!!

At every stage. The ONLY people who were in danger to a high degree were those over age 60 and with comorbitities. Children have never been carriers, and were in a zero statistically possibility of getting sick or dying.

I remember when Jordan played with the flu, to a packed house and nobody worried. Nobody was scared because the media and the medical establishment hadn't spent every waking minute telling us to be scared. Sure people died, but masks do NOTHING to stop it. Lockdowns don't work for respiratory diseases, and if we protect the old/infirm, the others get infected, beat the disease and we SHOULD HAVE USED TREATMENTS that are now finally being known by us the general population. Fauci knew, many people knew, but FB-Twitter and even Amazons Bezos were in on the scare sessions. We were had, and we are still locked down in Washington State. The information to prove what I say is out there.

cymatica

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":gfgphjpy said:
cymatica":gfgphjpy said:

This is not a conspiracy theory or political. This is real and verifiable information about the covid vaccine. The inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, Dr Robert Malone, does not believe this is safe.

If companies are going to institute policies that affect public health, then maybe they should do their homework

Anyone who objects to fetal cell lines being involved can choose Pfizer/Moderna.

I'm getting sick of hearing people try to justify not getting either when really, it comes down to the individual being personally uncomfortable doing so.

You obviously didn't watch the video and already dismissed it despite the evidence discussed. I'm sick of arrogant people wagging their finger and demonizing people who are skeptical about taking an experimental gene therapy shot.

If you want to put crap in your body because you trust it, that's on you, but don't push it on others and act like you know anything at all about the reactions people may have short or long term. There's already been several deaths and adverse reactions, verifiable. I guess those people are just an afterthought so you can have yourfootball

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":1ijvccrg said:
SantaClaraHawk":1ijvccrg said:
cymatica":1ijvccrg said:

You obviously didn't watch the video and already dismissed it despite the evidence discussed. I'm sick of arrogant people wagging their finger and demonizing people who are skeptical about taking an experimental gene therapy shot.

If you want to put crap in your body because you trust it, that's on you, but don't push it on others and act like you know anything at all about the reactions people may have short or long term. There's already been several deaths and adverse reactions, verifiable. I guess those people are just an afterthought so you can have yourfootball

I did watch the video.

All the people who got vaxed have contributed to your right to go maskless later this month, and for restrictions around that and social distancing. It's why you'll get to go to a game as it is.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
cymatica":jxetpdeg said:
SantaClaraHawk":jxetpdeg said:
cymatica":jxetpdeg said:

Several deaths and adverse side effects…. Luckily nobody has died of covid or gotten extremely ill. :sarcasm_off:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1z7z1wcu said:
TwistedHusky":1z7z1wcu said:
So even if some of this seems a bit excessive to some, doesn't it make sense to at least be that way considering the potential impact of the fire restarting again?

Of course, unless you have an agenda, which far too many people do, and did in the past politicizing the virus to their benefit.

Or as I see it, their detriment.

Getting vaccinated so we can all return to normal and the economy can thrive again is not a big ask. But this is 2021, the golden age of misinformation and narcissism, where we're incapable of thinking of others or outside our own selfish needs.

If the past year has taught us anything about where we're at as a society, it's this.

Could NOT have said it better ^^
By getting my shots, wearing a mask, keeping my hands clean while at the grocery stores, I've done as much as I could to ensure that I WON'T be the reason someone dies, or even gets sick from a carefree, careless, & self centered attitude...This ol' world isn't Just About Me...OH AND!!, I wear a Seahawks mask that I spritz with Rubbing alcohol between EVERY USE.
Can't care TOO MUCH about the health of others, eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
jeremiah":cos75qqy said:
Bigpumpkin":cos75qqy said:
Seems to me that the supposed "cure" is worse than the disease at this stage!!

At every stage. The ONLY people who were in danger to a high degree were those over age 60 and with comorbitities. Children have never been carriers, and were in a zero statistically possibility of getting sick or dying.

I remember when Jordan played with the flu, to a packed house and nobody worried. Nobody was scared because the media and the medical establishment hadn't spent every waking minute telling us to be scared. Sure people died, but masks do NOTHING to stop it. Lockdowns don't work for respiratory diseases, and if we protect the old/infirm, the others get infected, beat the disease and we SHOULD HAVE USED TREATMENTS that are now finally being known by us the general population. Fauci knew, many people knew, but FB-Twitter and even Amazons Bezos were in on the scare sessions. We were had, and we are still locked down in Washington State. The information to prove what I say is out there.
And, I can go to just about any tavern and listen to skilled bull-shitters too, but not taking precautions?, THAT IS ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY.
Ever went to a Hospital BEFORE COVID-19 and had to WEAR A MASK & disinfect your hands, wear a smock?>>> I HAVE<<<...Ever hear about someone you love DYING FROM STAFF INFECTION...I HAVE.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1dtlymp4 said:
By getting my shots, wearing a mask, keeping my hands clean while at the grocery stores, I've done as much as I could to ensure that I WON'T be the reason someone dies, or even gets sick from a carefree, careless, & self centered attitude...This ol' world isn't Just About Me...OH AND!!

Ah yes, the Mother Teresa act. 'Its all about others, thats why you should get the shots' is just another guilt tactic. You got the shots, wore a mask, and washed your hands so that YOU wouldnt die. Be honest with yourself. The good samaritan, peace prize garbage is all a bunch of BS that people tout to make themselves feel and sound good. I hear it all the time from people I know damn well who could care less about anybody else but puke that crap out anyways just to defend their stance. Its tiresome. If you truly felt that strongly about it, you wouldnt be in a grocery store taking those chances. You could have your groceries delivered. So no, you havent done as much as you could.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
No Mother Teresa here. It is obvious however that those who got vaxed ALSO confer advantages to those who are not:

1) Everyone gets to go to a game now without restriction;
2) The more vaccinated people are around, the more everyone is protected;
because
3) Case counts, hosps, deaths have plummeted since vaccination.

Those are advantages that confer to everyone by vaccinated people. The reverse is true for unvaccinated people.

cymatica

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":2qwxy9ij said:
cymatica":2qwxy9ij said:
SantaClaraHawk":2qwxy9ij said:
cymatica":2qwxy9ij said:

Several deaths and adverse side effects…. Luckily nobody has died of covid or gotten extremely ill. :sarcasm_off:

Please explain the logic of mass vaccinations for people who have virtually no risk of anything other than flu symptoms. Why should I be essentially forced to receive gene therapy if my body already developed antibodies. Please explain why we should just roll the dice and give this to children when the only demographic at high risk is the sick and elderly.

I'll take my chance with the covid that my body easily fought off a year ago than a new shot that is not safe or effective if you bother to dig beyond Facebook or corporate news.

cymatica

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3lb2hcu0 said:
No Mother Teresa here. It is obvious however that those who got vaxed ALSO confer advantages to those who are not:

1) Everyone gets to go to a game now without restriction;
2) The more vaccinated people are around, the more everyone is protected;
because
3) Case counts, hosps, deaths have plummeted since vaccination.

Those are advantages that confer to everyone by vaccinated people. The reverse is true for unvaccinated people.

No cases and deaths plummeted when the CDC announced they wears lowering the sensitivity on PCR testing. You have no idea what your talking about and have not done any homework, yet you feel the need to lecture people about how your are a hero and if I don't take some experimental gene therapy, then it's my fault that someone else lives an unhealthy life and dies from a virus that is virtually no threat to young or healthy people.

cymatica

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3hq9jjhb said:
cymatica":3hq9jjhb said:
SantaClaraHawk":3hq9jjhb said:
cymatica":3hq9jjhb said:

I did watch the video.

All the people who got vaxed have contributed to your right to go maskless later this month, and for restrictions around that and social distancing. It's why you'll get to go to a game as it is.

No you didn't and it's obvious by your mindless response here. I hope you realize that there are millions, including doctors and nurses, in this country alone, who will not get this gene therapy shot because they bothered to do a little homework. Maybe at least hop on VAERS and tell me why there's a spike in reported vaccination deaths not seen....ever. Oh, that doesn't mean anything, just take the jab so I can go watch football. Pathetic dude

It's sad that you and others just so casually toss out the medical rights of everyone, based on fear, so you can have piece of mind.

sutz

Reaction score
Perhaps you should get off your high horse and goodle the definition of "gene therapy" which the vaccines are not.

But keep spouting the RW talking points. :34853_doh:

But if you want to go to games, get the shots. :twisted:

Latest posts