Who do we LEAST want to see in the playoffs?

Ambrose83

Reaction score
What is with all of you on the packers jock? Have you watched them play? They have beat 1 team above .500... They are soft and our running game would be ideal for crap weather in Wisconsin, punch them in the mouth and keep Erin on the sidelines, absolutely a winnable game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3gbes4za said:
What is with all of you on the packers jock? Have you watched them play? They have beat 1 team above .500... They are soft and our running game would be ideal for crap weather in Wisconsin, punch them in the mouth and keep Erin on the sidelines, absolutely a winnable game.
Absolutely agree with this post..Fear nothing!

RiverDog

Reaction score
RiverDog":1zpwc89l said:
Yup. Packers in Lambeau. Russell doesn't have a real good record in inclement weather conditions.

The Rams don't scare me a bit. Goff is horrible when under pressure, and our pass rush is improved since the last time we faced them. No Chris Carson or Carlos Hyde in the first contest, either.

beaumaris":1zpwc89l said:
Every QB sucks under pressure,even Mahomes Brady and Rodgers.

But some suck more than others. Goff is more susceptible to turnovers in pressure situations than any of the aforementioned 3 QB's:

While he’s had long stretches of steady play in his four years as a starter, Goff also has committed 62 turnovers since 2017, more than any quarterback in the league except Jameis Winston.

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-jared-go ... dd97e2c157

keasley45

Reaction score
hawkfan68":v3bjt6kw said:
The Seahawk team which played the Giants. If that team shows up, it’s one and done.

This. This team can beat anyone and lose to anyone so it makes it difficult to figure who poses the biggest threat.

That being said, Aaron Rogers is familiar with is and knows how to beat us. Saints... meh. Brees isn't the same and Hill doesn't scare me. WFT - great defense but little threat on O. Rams - second only to the Packers in terms of having our #. Hopefully we can handle them Sunday. Cards - we can handle them.

But yeah. The biggest threat to the hawks is the hawks.

misfit

Reaction score
"im a seahawk fan and I'm scared of every possible matchup in the playoffs :shock: "

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I can't believe any Hawks fan would say any other team but the Rams. It's literally the only team Russell struggles against consistently. Russ has shown he can have good games against the Packers.

I'm personally not worried about the Packers, even in Lambeau. If our Running Backs are healthy, and if Tre Flowers is not covering Devante Adams I'm confident we can win that game. Some of you are overplaying how well Rodgers has played against us.

The Bucs also make me a bit nervous. Tom Brady and Bruce Arians, coming to our stadium, with weapons all over the place. That makes me nervous. Bruce Arians knows how to pick our team apart. Brady is still Brady. And although the Bucs have struggled they only have to put it all together to make a ridiculous 2011 Giants or 2010 Packers like run.

Personally, I'm hoping we face the Cardinals or Bears, Saints, and then Packers in the NFC Championship. I want no parts of the Rams or the Bucs. No thank you.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Not scared of anyone. They can beat anyone of them if they put in the effort. NFC teams are very beatable.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Scorpion05":1c7tufhk said:
I can't believe any Hawks fan would say any other team but the Rams. It's literally the only team Russell struggles against consistently. Russ has shown he can have good games against the Packers.

I'm personally not worried about the Packers, even in Lambeau. If our Running Backs are healthy, and if Tre Flowers is not covering Devante Adams I'm confident we can win that game. Some of you are overplaying how well Rodgers has played against us.

The Bucs also make me a bit nervous. Tom Brady and Bruce Arians, coming to our stadium, with weapons all over the place. That makes me nervous. Bruce Arians knows how to pick our team apart. Brady is still Brady. And although the Bucs have struggled they only have to put it all together to make a ridiculous 2011 Giants or 2010 Packers like run.

Personally, I'm hoping we face the Cardinals or Bears, Saints, and then Packers in the NFC Championship. I want no parts of the Rams or the Bucs. No thank you.
Gotta be the rams. Thank you!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ambrose83":2iu2v53c said:

Il 570xN2122141808 86o1

RCATES

Reaction score
Aros":2jym56m6 said:
Ambrose83":2jym56m6 said:

Il 570xN2122141808 86o1

Have you watched the Hawks this year? At least Packers are consistent.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
It makes sense for Seattle, but around the internet it seems most fans of playoff teams in the NFC want to avoid the Rams if possible. It makes sense - if Goff decides to look like an above average QB, well our only loss was a close one at Buffalo when that happens.

This is reflected in what I'm scared of, which isn't any team - it's Goff. I used to be able to predict which teams he would struggle against but now it seems random.

D

DomeHawk

Ramfan128":1cy7fk7t said:
It makes sense for Seattle, but around the internet it seems most fans of playoff teams in the NFC want to avoid the Rams if possible. It makes sense - if Goff decides to look like an above average QB, well our only loss was a close one at Buffalo when that happens.

This is reflected in what I'm scared of, which isn't any team - it's Goff. I used to be able to predict which teams he would struggle against but now it seems random.

It's a good point, Goff is inconsistent. Problem is, our soft zone lends itself well to his game and can make merely decent QB's look like 1st ballot HOF'ers.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
1. Rams - Divisional rival, built and coached to beat Seattle.
2. Packers - Don’t want to see Rodgers and Adams shredding Seattle.
3. Saints - Run game with Kamara and pass rush can be a nightmare for Seattle.

Every other NFC team, I do not mind playing.

Seattle, however, will need to bring their “A game” and that includes “A game coaching and game planning” to beat any playoff teams they go against.

zchurch74

Reaction score
I say the Rams but if we lose tomorrow and get the Rams again in the playoffs, can they beat us three times in one year? I say no. I’m not saying lose tomorrow because tomorrow is our super bowl. A division title is what this team needs heading into next year. I don’t think we can win it all this year so a division title would be nice.

Other than Rams I think Arizona will be tough to beat again.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The Bucs are clicking on all cylinders, beating the Lions 40-0 right now with 2 quarters left to go. I’ll take my chances with the Packers, Cards, Saints

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Bucs beating the Lions was their Get Right Game no less than our game against the Jets. I wouldn't look too much into it.