WR3

knownone

Reaction score
I hate saying this, but Brown actually fits the position we need. We need another guy, besides Tyler, who can win quickly off the line. Hilton wouldn't be a bad pick-up if he's cheap. However, he's also more of a deep threat than a proficient route runner like Brown.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
knownone":235i4ggp said:
I hate saying this, but Brown actually fits the position we need. We need another guy, besides Tyler, who can win quickly off the line. Hilton wouldn't be a bad pick-up if he's cheap. However, he's also more of a deep threat than a proficient route runner like Brown.

I'm in the same boat. I hate the idea that to keep Russ happy we need to make a big effort to bring in Brown.

toffee

Reaction score
Lol some little bird said TO is training for a comeback

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

rcaido

Reaction score
toffee":2eht4tkx said:
Lol some little bird said TO is training for a comeback

Why not Brandon Marshall...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Own The West":2mfy5h70 said:
toffee":2mfy5h70 said:
A Golden dude.

That would probably be antithetical to "keep Russ happy".

I mean Russ did go from Ashton Face-Meme to Ciara, creating an entertainment power couple in the process. Maybe no love loss but Tate would be intriguing with Metcalf and Lockett.

Josh Reynolds imo is the best option with his familiarity with much of the offense Waldron is trying to implement.

Tical21

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":1x25z2r5 said:
I'm going to say wille snead. Super reliable. Under the radar. Since the saints, went to b more, for us he would
Be extra reliable. Proven hands...
I'm in.

Tical21

Reaction score
There are so many decent receivers out there, that I think we'll get an upgrade over Moore at the league minimum.

Dede is my favorite, but no clue what he's getting. I really want a slot that can get open quickly so we can move Lockett back outside. Besides Dede, got my eyes on Snead, Reynolds and Humphries.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Sammy Watkins if he now recognizes what he is and the market makes him affordable .. I think people are down on him but thats because of expectations . If you just see him as a 2nd/3rd tier guy with useful skills.. Id go there.

Josh Reynolds like others said makes sense obviously.

Adam Humphries might be the MoneyBall candidate. Capable and puts up solid numbers..but isnt sexy or flashy so just gets no attention. I think he should get consideration. A good "security blanket", "move the chains" type.

and my outlier.. Damien Byrd. NE moved on from him and that could be bad..but if NE has an evaluation weakness its at WR. He might be better as a WR4.. a blazer to come in situationally.. but again, to me.. worth a look. Seems to match Wilsons strengths.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Is there any chance at all that Josh Gordon fills that roll?

Fade

Reaction score
There isn't a lot out there that titillates me.

Dede: No Bueno
[youtube]eKk10f3xjhw[/youtube]

AB is crazy! I wouldn't go there until mid-season if he is even available.

Josh Reynolds is the best out there right now.
[youtube]OVJ30HBPjus[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AB only makes sense if Russ and him have a serious bond which it sounds like they do on some level off the field. Russ has been campaigning since this time last year to bring him in. I was impressed how AB kept his head down and worked hard and didn't cause any issues in Tampa, but how much of that was TB's massive influence? I would suspect it was everything. Hell, the dude was staying at his house for cryin' out loud.

Could Russ cultivate a similar relationship and keep AB on the same focused path? Hard to answer but if the price is right I would be willing to take that chance.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Reynolds, Swain, Ursua types excel in a Waldron style offense. Quickly getting the ball into these shifty type players instead of the chuck and duck Schotty O

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Tical21":ylocxskq said:
There are so many decent receivers out there, that I think we'll get an upgrade over Moore at the league minimum.

Dede is my favorite, but no clue what he's getting. I really want a slot that can get open quickly so we can move Lockett back outside. Besides Dede, got my eyes on Snead, Reynolds and Humphries.

I think it said snead is back with Baltimore. I like Reynolds and Humphries. T.y. is out there and that is crazy. Extremely good reciever. Two years younger than brown. Had a bit of injury history so maybe he can come in cheap.

Still. Get kj back. Add another corner. A. Jackson or sherm. Then maybe reciever. And we can use draft on oline and dline.

xray

Reaction score
Give Ursua a decent shot please .

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
toffee":3t1woa8q said:
A Golden dude.

This.

We need a chain mover to go with our two great downfield threats. So Tate, Reynolds, Humphries, TY Hilton.

Some of these guys might be out of our price range, so yeah if we can get Brown for cheaper I'd kick those tires. But overall? These are the TYPE of WR3's we should be looking at...............good slot twitchy chain movers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
.................and Reynolds just signed with the Titans. So cross him off the list.

Bring back the maple bar bandit!!

James in PA

Reaction score
It’s hard to imagine AB not going back to Tampa. Brady and Russ are probably both lobbying hard for him. If the offers are even remotely similar, of course he’ll choose Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
xray":2rmj3nqo said:
Give Ursua a decent shot please .
I would like to think our GM and coaches wanted Ursua to succeed, he hasn't been on the field not because coaches holding him back.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
James in PA":1nw6wybn said:
It’s hard to imagine AB not going back to Tampa. Brady and Russ are probably both lobbying hard for him. If the offers are even remotely similar, of course he’ll choose Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

add to that The cost of living in Tampa, FL is -30.4% lower than in Seattle, WA.

Latest posts