WR3

Jville

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1d4luhk0 said:
Interesting....it seems the Seahawks have found a money tree. According to this article they have the financial resources to offer AB more money than the Bucs -
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...brown/ar-BB1eQQOz?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

Now that Gordon is out of the picture and Moore is gone, it may be worth bringing in Antonio Brown.

I don't get where the article's author, John Buhler, is getting the idea that the Seahawks have a financial edge over the Buccaneers. Both are slightly over the (OTC) cap and parked right next door to each other in the latest cap space pecking order. A lot of "if-could-may-maybe" hedges in the wording as well. The video's target audience appears to be Tampa Bay.

chris98251

Reaction score
AB is like a women that gets married and divorced over and over again, fun to have around and has a great body, but as soon as you get hitched she turns into a she wolf, he did it in Tampa also, just that Arians had a way to keep him pacified long enough to get thru the season and he did eventually start performing.

We had Percy Harvin

We had T.O.

We had Deion Branch although not under Pete.

We had TJ Houshmanzahda

High profile WR's don't seem to work here well.

Problem is they want the ball all the time, worked when they were the go to guy where they came from, not so much in a balanced attack which we are.

When you have to force the ball to them to keep them happy you create other issues, predictability or disgruntled other players.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At this point, it wouldn't be a shocker if they brought AB in. Funny how Lord Brady not only pushed hard for him to be on the Bucs, he had the guy living in his home. Nobody seemed to care one bit.
Russ pushes for it, different story. Double standards...….as usual.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3n9x52a8 said:
At this point, it wouldn't be a shocker if they brought AB in. Funny how Lord Brady not only pushed hard for him to be on the Bucs, he had the guy living in his home. Nobody seemed to care one bit.

Agreed. Part of the reason I dislike Brady.

For what its worth, I'm still against bringing that insane dope into the fold. Too many things with him can go wrong, and unlike Josh Gordon, he's a destructive narcissistic that'll want to create damage on the way out should things go south.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Possibly not WR3 but i'd like to see Cody Thompson get a chance towards the bottom of the depth chart.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1xoeuko3 said:

I haven't seen anyone criticizing Russ for wanting AB to come to Seattle.

People have criticized Brown, because he's a dumb ass. But Russ? Not that I've seen.

But Brown is a good example of why you don't allow your players to dictate signings and player personnel moves.

Me? Brown would not be my first choice as a WR3 signing. Not with guys like TY Hilton and Tate still out there. But if Brown could behave himself, which I know is a big IF? Then he is a good slot twitchy move the chains kind of receiver that we still need.

Jville

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3thqmkli said:
Stephen Sullivan

Charolina's new GM Scott Fitterer took Sullivan with him.

Sometimes success extracts a price.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2l7p9sva said:
Listen to 710 or 950, plenty of people blasting Russ. Daily

nothing new though there are always people blasting Wilson on 710 and 950 been that way since he got here.

Latest posts