$1.05 million dollars in fines for not wearing masks.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I don't see a division rival sweeping us. I see us as being very competitive within the division but you know division games can go either way. Our last two games are Rams and 49ers and those might well decide everyone's divisional standing esp those in the top two.

The league is running out of flexibility fast here, indicating that there's still an issue here.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2hnkapyf said:
Hawkpower":2hnkapyf said:
SantaClaraHawk":2hnkapyf said:
Given what we know from even our local DPHs, the virus does a lot of its spreading in gatherings of people we know and are comfortable with.

Given what we know from the WH cluster and the Titans, even assiduous testing isn't enough, you need to mask and distance at every point where it's possible.

Everyone's tired of the virus restrictions but following them minimizes the chance of more mass-scale disruptions leaguewide that could dramatically change schedules and standings if there's a season at all.

We're 5-0, but even if not, I would still want there to be a season.

If there's a season at all??

Ummm...aren't we in week 6 now?

If we are going to continue to cancel/change games for every case, then the NFL is handling it just fine. I think we all knew that since the NFL made that decision, there would have to be some schedule flexibility. All in all how can you not be pleased with how it's played out?

Well, we're going into our bye as are other teams. With every week, the number of natural bye weeks decreases, thus making the scheduling more complicated. Heard on news that six games had to be rescheduled for the Pats to play.

Haha the NFL is a multi-billion dollar industry. They've come this far. There are always ways to get things done when there is a will. And there is a definite will ;)

No worries man! It's all good.