2023 Mahomes vs. Russell

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
This will likely surprise a lot of people.

View attachment 61235
Yea - unfortunately Russ isn't sucking as much as I hoped. Last 2 games I'm like 'shit.... he's actually doing OK - please stop that!'. Seems like the D and SP are the 'problem' in Denver.

I really don't like Mahomes. He runs weird. I never thought he was the GOAT. Ever. Just do not like him.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yea - unfortunately Russ isn't sucking as much as I hoped. Last 2 games I'm like 'shit.... he's actually doing OK - please stop that!'. Seems like the D and SP are the 'problem' in Denver.

I really don't like Mahomes. He runs weird. I never thought he was the GOAT. Ever. Just do not like him.
He has this "perpetual teenager" thing too. Also he looks weird with his helmet riding so high, like a bobblehead...

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Mahomes is 5th in QBR and Wilson is 28th.

It would be interesting to see how Wilson and Mahomes compare in EPA per play and CPOE.

strohmin

Reaction score
This will likely surprise a lot of people.

View attachment 61235
Well last years reputation was bound to carry over this year. I mean did you see how russ acted last year? Russ should have kept his mouth shut and toned down his social media untill he actually played a game. He was on a new team and people had high expectations for him and he failed miserably with very little accountability. He talked so much and delivered so little. Not to mention he was fat by athelete standard and supposedly spending so much money on his body. It took him a humiliatong season to finally decide to lose weight.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Stats are funny. Mahomes hasn’t been his best but Russ has been awful. Lot of stat padding from what I’ve seen also.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
You really think the stats tell the story???? Do you not believe your eyes? Not to mention a lot of those stats are clearly in garbage time.
You're reading way too much into what I actually said.

Also, not as much "all in garbage time" as you might think; just sayin'. I'm not defending Wilson, but I *AM* a big fan of facts rather than emotional opinions and/or hyperbole.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
You're reading way too much into what I actually said.

Also, not as much "all in garbage time" as you might think; just sayin'. I'm not defending Wilson, but I *AM* a big fan of facts rather than emotional opinions and/or hyperbole.

He is doing bad...thats not based on emotional opinions or hyperbole.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Wilson has been passing fairy well this season but the rest of his game has been poor hence the QBRs telling the opposite story the passer rating. Wilson has 19 sacks this season compared to Mahomes 6. If Wilson had avoided 13 of his sacks by throwing the ball away his passer rating would less than Mahomes at 92.7.

Turnovers win games and Wilson has fumbled the ball 3 times compared to Mahomes 1.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
For some perspective, Lamar Jackson, 7 fumbles, Trevor Lawrence, 6, Tua, 5.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Russ has been ok this year… besides Thursday. His team is awful though.

Scout

Reaction score
Russ has been bad in the 2nd half of games like last year. I am not sure where this thread is going lol.

The Broncos offense last year was perfectly fine in the first half of games but they struggled in the third quarter. That trend continues with a new offensive coaching staff and a rebuilt OL this year so.....

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What Russ are some of these posters think they are seeing?
The #3 that was here years ago has been gone for some time.

vladimirg98053

Reaction score
Wilson has been passing fairy well this season but the rest of his game has been poor hence the QBRs telling the opposite story the passer rating. Wilson has 19 sacks this season compared to Mahomes 6. If Wilson had avoided 13 of his sacks by throwing the ball away his passer rating would less than Mahomes at 92.7.

Turnovers win games and Wilson has fumbled the ball 3 times compared to Mahomes 1.
Wilson always was on top in the NFL in turnovers but some fans tried not to pay attention to it.
Unfortunately Wilson got so much greedy in the last 8-10 years that money was the most important to him. despite Seahawks being just an average team Wilson always was one of the highest pay QB in the NFL.
Even with Broncos he signed up for almost $300 Millions contract and as we all know both seasons Broncos sucks big time.

Latest posts