3rd and 1 .. And Pete Caroll??

JPatera76

Reaction score
3rd and 1.. That’s on shotty and Russ

The Win? That’s in Pete His time out calling Wagner over. I have no doubt it was him having them adjust to that side. Cam when he would run, would run to that side all game. Pete probably said hey this side. Go

Vesuve

Reaction score
JPatera76":rjm8ykhp said:
3rd and 1.. That’s on shotty and Russ

The Win? That’s in Pete His time out calling Wagner over. I have no doubt it was him having them adjust to that side. Cam when he would run, would run to that side all game. Pete probably said hey this side. Go

Good point.

Down to the wire.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Pete knew they would run the play away from Adams. Great move. Great win!

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm pretty confident that Carson could've gotten that 1st down while staying in bounds he definitely had enough momentum to carry him, not sure why he went down so early.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Polk738":1v2idl3z said:
I'm pretty confident that Carson could've gotten that 1st down while staying in bounds he definitely had enough momentum to carry him, not sure why he went down so early.

Have to be smarter. He was trying to keep the clock ticking. He should have been more aware that the 2 minute warning was going to stop the clock regardless.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Pete wants another submission in the top-10 of worst calls.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
So last year in the playoff win that same play call worked ok, what the F do you want...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TypeSly":13u2d8zk said:

That play has worked quite often historically.

Can think of a few to Baldwin as well as Tyler

I was ok with it.

The Breh

Reaction score
rjdriver":28d8osbo said:
Polk738":28d8osbo said:

Have to be smarter. He was trying to keep the clock ticking. He should have been more aware that the 2 minute warning was going to stop the clock regardless.
So it would have stopped twice.
One out of bounds and another for the 2 min warning.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Imagine watching a game without Russell Wilson.

When he threw that ball.. ibwas shocked it wasn't a catch.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1dvj0uuk said:
TypeSly":1dvj0uuk said:

I was ok with it.

Okay, if the play would have worked... we'd all be singing the Pete C songs. But it didn't. Honestly, if it did, I still think that Pete robs Beastmode of the SB touchdown he deserved. I can imagine any RB being p*ssed even before the call, or result of the call happened.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2zst6yey said:
So last year in the playoff win that same play call worked ok, what the F do you want...

Hated the call against Philly, but DK made it work.

Given the situation, it was an absolutely atrocious play call. It’s 3rd and 1, and the objective is to keep the ball and keep the clock running. We cannot put this defense in a situation where they have to win the game for us.

Dodged a bullet tonight. Thankful to be 2-0.

TypeSly

Reaction score
THE TABS":1775se4l said:
Flyingsquad23":1775se4l said:

Hated the call against Philly, but DK made it work.

Given the situation, it was an absolutely atrocious play call. It’s 3rd and 1, and the objective is to keep the ball and keep the clock running. We cannot put this defense in a situation where they have to win the game for us.

Dodged a bullet tonight. Thankful to be 2-0.

Hear hear!!!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Someone is always MaD.... sorry you didn’t like the play call...W

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TypeSly":2otwi2su said:
Hawkpower":2otwi2su said:
TypeSly":2otwi2su said:

I was ok with it.

Okay, if the play would have worked... we'd all be singing the Pete C songs. But it didn't. Honestly, if it did, I still think that Pete robs Beastmode of the SB touchdown he deserved. I can imagine any RB being p*ssed even before the call, or result of the call happened.

Its aggressive. Sometimes you die with it. But with Russ, you typically win with it ;)

I used to hate it too, just like you. But I've seen it work too many times to question it anymore.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It looked like PI to me. It would have been if we had did that to them. Very one sided officiating tonight. We won that's all that matters.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Hawkpower":ieigj3e0 said:
TypeSly":ieigj3e0 said:
Hawkpower":ieigj3e0 said:
TypeSly":ieigj3e0 said:

I was ok with it.

Its aggressive. Sometimes you die with it. But with Russ, you typically win with it ;)

I used to hate it too, just like you. But I've seen it work too many times to question it anymore.

You know, I have to agree with you making that point lol. I'm not questioning the pass, I'm just questioning why deep? But I'm also a big baby when the Seahawks lose... or even almost lose :mrgreen:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Are we not all well conditioned to the fact that Pete is fairly atrocious at managing games from a time/clock standpoint?

I love Pete, but let's be real. He has been behind a bunch of calls that made me almost barf at the end of halves/games. Thankfully, usually at the end of the first half.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
TypeSly":6w80u1mm said:
Hawkpower":6w80u1mm said:
TypeSly":6w80u1mm said:
Hawkpower":6w80u1mm said:

I was ok with it.

You know, I have to agree with you making that point lol. I'm not questioning the pass, I'm just questioning why deep? But I'm also a big baby when the Seahawks lose... or even almost lose :mrgreen:
Deep is because they stacked the box against the run so you had an opportunity for a back-breaking play.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Are we not all well conditioned to the fact that Pete is fairly atrocious at managing games from a time/clock standpoint?

I love Pete, but let's be real. He has been behind a bunch of calls that made me almost barf at the end of halves/games. Thankfully, usually at the end of the first half.

Latest posts