Aldon Smith arrested for DUI this morning--UPDATE

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawksFTW":4oapd1v1 said:
To Marvin: Yeah, it is true. I am positive someone somewhere along the chain of command knows the rule, in SF. Not sure how you can condone that type of behavior, especially in light of the fact that it was a few hours from practice time. Anything other than a team suspension is condoning it, and you know it.

I agree with Scotte here, Marvin you lost all amount of respect I had for you as a poster. You have shown your true colors in the last few days.

How will I ever live with myself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2ruhv9xx said:
Sorry Flayva I am completely against DUIS for a personal reason. I let emotions get in the way
It's all good, nothing to be sorry about. Had a buddy die 25 yeara ago from a drunk driver, still think about him.

Can we keep you and trade Marvin for another troll to be named later. If he isn't getting paid for being the 9'era PR guy, he should be, and is a goofball for doing it for free if that's the case.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":aub46plv said:
What's the conversion rate for how many sacks running over a kid while drunk is worth to 49ers fans? Four for a 30-sack season? Five if he gets another seven sacks in the postseason, plus a sixth kid for another Lombardi?

Right...because THATS what I said. Freakin nutjobs man....Ignore list getting long today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1at53efg said:
HawksFTW":1at53efg said:
To Marvin: Yeah, it is true. I am positive someone somewhere along the chain of command knows the rule, in SF. Not sure how you can condone that type of behavior, especially in light of the fact that it was a few hours from practice time. Anything other than a team suspension is condoning it, and you know it.

I agree with Scotte here, Marvin you lost all amount of respect I had for you as a poster. You have shown your true colors in the last few days.

Probably in your moms basement like you do now!

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Marvin49":3kk1agg3 said:
HawksFTW":3kk1agg3 said:

Probably the same way you live with rooting for Harbaugh. Look, you are the one choosing to post here, we aren't going out of our way to engage you. You and your ilk are ruining our board because you can't get over Seattle fans having something to be excited about. You need to get over yourselves, and go back to your own ignorant idiot filled board.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marv is more worried about losing a pro bowler than dead peeps.

Too bad you weren't a Rams fam Marv, you could have cheered for Leonard Little, who actually did kill. The Rams kept him. Niners=Rams. (not really, now I 'm just being mean.)

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I love it when our resident trolls like to point out that they consider the rams a bigger rival, yet they are HERE posting it.

They are here because we are their biggest roadblock to a Lombardi. Well now it seems like maybe Aldon Smith is a pretty big road block too.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3fxe7ikw said:
Marvin49":3fxe7ikw said:
HawksFTW":3fxe7ikw said:

Probably the same way you live with rooting for Harbaugh. Look, you are the one choosing to post here, we aren't going out of our way to engage you. You and your ilk are ruining our board because you can't get over Seattle fans having something to be excited about. You need to get over yourselves, and go back to your own ignorant idiot filled board.

Oh thats right. Harbaugh is the devil. How could I have forgotten.

Yup....ruining the board. That was my ploy. Depite offering Gratz and saying the Seahawks had dominated the 49ers offense....I really just can't admit the Seahawks are good. That's the problem.

Even when I was saying that you guys have a great team and you should enjoy that...I really meant your team sucks and you should all be really sad.

Nutjobs.

Seriously.

Ya know what? This will be the final post on this site. I'm done. I'm sure that disappoints exactly no one.

I'm so sick of the straw man arguments. Its too hard to argue what I'm actually saying since its more fun to misrepresent my opinion and argue that.

Nutjobs.

See Ya. It was fun.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Marvin49":f6a53l67 said:

Yup....ruining the board. That was my ploy. Depite offering Gratz and saying the Seahawks had dominated the 49ers offense....I really just can't admit the Seahawks are good. That's the problem.

Even when I was saying that you guys have a great team and you should enjoy that...I really meant your team sucks and you should all be really sad.

Nutjobs.

Seriously.

Ya know what? This will be the final post on this site. I'm done. I'm sure that disappoints exactly no one.

I'm so sick of the straw man arguments. Its too hard to argue what I'm actually saying since its more fun to misrepresent my opinion and argue that.

Nutjobs.

See Ya. It was fun.

Good.

titan3131

Reaction score
Are we going to have a rap battle to see who gets a full credit for making the 49er fan give up on .net?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":2mothudk said:
HawksFTW":2mothudk said:
Marvin49":2mothudk said:
HawksFTW":2mothudk said:

Nutjobs.

Seriously.

Nutjobs.

See Ya. It was fun.
THERE IS A GOD, OH THANK THEE! Don't let the door hit you in the arse MARV!

.......bet he comes back under a different "personality"!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Damn, why'd yall do that to Marvin
The man was starvin', for some football knowledge and yall ran him off quicker than Percy Harvin
He was one of the good ones too
Now he's probably gonna down a 40 oz of brew and turn his .Net card in

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
titan3131":xoxjrpbi said:
Are we going to have a rap battle to see who gets a full credit for making the 49er fan give up on .net?
I want at least partial credit of the sack of MARV. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":uingppvq said:
Marvin used an "I'm leaving!" attack.

It's not very effective.
So this is the part where I should plead for his forgiveness and beg him to come back? :sarcasm_off:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
As far as Niner fans go, Marvin was light duty Troll. It seemed just like yesterday when he made his intro post, claiming he was here to talk football.

I wouldn't put him at Box's level of respect, but there were many worse. I am going to miss.. OK, probably not miss Marvin's lighthearted trolling. He isn't any different than any other Niner fan, they just want to hear that the Hawk fans fear some aspect of the Niners game.

He set his expectations too high.

Marvin will be back, likely under a different screen name, because he loves it here. He knows that we will treat him better than the Niner fans will. :)

Latest posts