Aldon Smith gets drunk and fired shots towards others

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2zpk2ogw said:
Why haven't any of the 49ers beat writers reported this story?
Funny...first article I read was from a bay area paper

Marvin49

Reaction score
Basis4day":3lb7x1th said:
SoHo9erFan":3lb7x1th said:

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Ald ... 786899.php

He means the 49ers beat writers...Matt Maiocco, Matt Barrows, Cam Inman, Kevin Lynch...etc.

I haven't checked if they have posted anything, but he doeasn't mean just bay area reporters...he means the guys who cover the 49ers exclusively.

EDIT: ...and I just found one.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/ ... oming.html

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Does it ever get suspicious for you Niner fans? I mean rape charges, assault charges and gun charges all within a very short window of time yet no matter what comes out you always cry your guy is innocent. Ever consider that folks are getting paid off to not push these issues?

Brooks is the one we know the most about and I have no idea why the DA's office decided to drop the case when they had signed testimony from multiple witness's and even at one point were going to serve an arrest warrant before it was suddenly and supprisingly pulled.

Gotta say where there is smoke there is fire and there sure seems to be a whole lotta smoke around your team lately.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1ryezxl5 said:
Does it ever get suspicious for you Niner fans? I mean rape charges, assault charges and gun charges all within a very short window of time yet no matter what comes out you always cry your guy is innocent. Ever consider that folks are getting paid off to not push these issues?

Brooks is the one we know the most about and I have no idea why the DA's office decided to drop the case when they had signed testimony from multiple witness's and even at one point were going to serve an arrest warrant before it was suddenly and supprisingly pulled.

Gotta say where there is smoke there is fire and there sure seems to be a whole lotta smoke around your team lately.

Pot, meet Kettle.

PEDs.

I've never spoken about it here, but if you're gonna get up on a soapbox...

mretrade

Reaction score
He was found not guilty on the rape charge and the incident was before he became a 49er. (Assuming you are talking about Cox)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looks like the forty ninnies are not as Snow White as the d-bag coach and ninnies trolls would like everyone to believe. I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked! :sarcasm_off:

pinksheets

Reaction score
mretrade":3cyiyt7q said:
He was found not guilty on the rape charge and the incident was before he became a 49er. (Assuming you are talking about Cox)
Yep, on a blame the victim "I never even touched her even though she's pregnant with my baby" defense. Demaryius Thomas testified that he saw him drag the unconscious woman into his bedroom. He's a rapist and got away with it. Good for him?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1bom3316 said:
I'd love to see Kaepernick get busted for PEDs this Friday. :lol:
I bet the ninnies trolls already have some ready made excuses if that happens, none of which would hold the Kreaper responsible.

SF49r

Reaction score
Vpk0718":5i8xmn8t said:
If this was a Seahawk player, you Niner homers would already be declaring him guilty and acting high and mighty about it. Don't deny it.

Just like what you seahawks fans are doing?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Marvin49":1t36ap3j said:
Basis4day":1t36ap3j said:
SoHo9erFan":1t36ap3j said:

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Ald ... 786899.php

He means the 49ers beat writers...Matt Maiocco, Matt Barrows, Cam Inman, Kevin Lynch...etc.

I haven't checked if they have posted anything, but he doeasn't mean just bay area reporters...he means the guys who cover the 49ers exclusively.

EDIT: ...and I just found one.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/ ... oming.html

Those guys are more sports writers. Weapons discharge isn't their thing. Need a guy like Bulwa who covers things like the Occupy Riots in Oakland.

mretrade

Reaction score
pinksheets":2gw3psf8 said:
mretrade":2gw3psf8 said:
Yep, on a blame the victim "I never even touched her even though she's pregnant with my baby" defense. Demaryius Thomas testified that he saw him drag the unconscious woman into his bedroom. He's a rapist and got away with it. Good for him?

Then how was he found not guilty. I really don't care much about Perrish Cox. He barely plays and was brought in after the incident. Who really cares. If Patrick Willis raped a girl, then I would care.

Anyways, I just read an article saying there could be criminal charges coming... this would be bad. Corey Lemoneir baby. the world may find out about his talent soon enough.

Vandelay

Reaction score
from a team who employed Jeremy Stevens for years!! Im laughing so hard its just comical

Basis4day

Reaction score
mretrade":t3zpownm said:
pinksheets":t3zpownm said:
mretrade":t3zpownm said:

Then how was he found not guilty. I really don't care much about Perrish Cox. He barely plays and was brought in after the incident. Who really cares. If Patrick Willis raped a girl, then I would care.

Anyways, I just read an article saying there could be criminal charges coming... this would be bad. Corey Lemoneir baby. the world may find out about his talent soon enough.

Wow... :34853_doh:
Vandelay":t3zpownm said:
from a team who employed Jeremy Stevens for years!! Im laughing so hard its just comical

First off, you're not laughing. On the bright side, OJ Simpson was never a Hawk.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
mretrade":13u178l6 said:

No I was referring to Crabtree but Jeeze how many rapist are on your roster RIGHT NOW!!!

mretrade

Reaction score
Crabtree's is such a non-story. There were 3 girls and 2 came forward and said the other ones was totally bullshit.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
And how much did they get paid to discredit the victim?

Your team is making the news more than any other lately and always these things are just your players being victims. Why does your team have more victims than any other team? The answer is because where there is smoke there is fire. Either that or that great bay area you love so much is heavily invaded in scum. Choose your poison.

I guarantee you your boys aren't as innocent as you or Douchbaugh want to believe.

Reaction score
Crabtree's incident was a foursome with three girls. You guys are just grasping at straws.