Any word from Jimmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHawK247

Reaction score
staga206":3rv2feee said:
Maybe we trade him to move up in the draft once he passes physical? Who knows ?

Lets trade him and next years 1st for Odell Beckham Jr. RIGHT now. :lol:

Rob12

Reaction score
I understand that he might be a bit shell shocked and upset, and I also realize that maybe I'm being selfish, but him being completely quiet about this does not equate to him getting off on the right foot with this team and us.

It's not like he has been shipped off to Buffalo. If you love the game and want to win, I can't see how anyone wouldn't be excited to be here. Seattle is a phenomenal city, and this team is loaded with young, hungry talent.

And that's about the most arrogant I've ever said, but I still believe it's completely true.

Mojambo

Reaction score
I love my fellow 12's but gosh dang you can be a bunch of over-sensitive sissies sometimes,

The guy's got a tremendous amount of shit to deal with right now. It's likely that he doesn't have time to stroke the ego of the 12 at this point.

CHawK247

Reaction score
Rob12":2yq53b1e said:
I understand that he might be a bit shell shocked and upset, and I also realize that maybe I'm being selfish, but him being completely quiet about this does not equate to him getting off on the right foot with this team and us.

It's not like he has been shipped off to Buffalo. If you love the game and want to win, I can't see how anyone wouldn't be excited to be here. Seattle is a phenomenal city, and this team is loaded with young, hungry talent.

And that's about the most arrogant I've ever said, but I still believe it's completely true.

I agree 100%. I somewhat understand why he's being reserved though. Like JS said, these are people lives here. Relationships and connections (Brees) he's just gotta cut suddenly.

Its like if God himself spoke to you one day and said "look I know you've been married to your wife for 6 years, but thats over with. Im hooking you up with Carmen Electra."

Not all, but many of us would be hurt for lil bit. And then well... :0190l:

Mojambo

Reaction score
CHawK247":1sk51ege said:
Rob12":1sk51ege said:

I agree 100%. I somewhat understand why he's being reserved though. Like JS said, these are people lives here. Relationships and connections (Brees) he's just gotta cut suddenly.

Its like if God himself spoke to you one day and said "look I know you've been married to your wife for 6 years, but thats over with. Im hooking you up with Carmen Electra."

Carmen Electra?

What year is this??!

CHawK247

Reaction score
Mojambo":26lpccaj said:
CHawK247":26lpccaj said:
Rob12":26lpccaj said:

Carmen Electra?

What year is this??!

Lol just referencing one of the hottest females to ever walk the planet. Insert who you plz.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Wow so he can't be shock for more than 1 day? Social media has really spoiled us, we have no idea what's going on in his mind right now. His childhood was pretty rough, given away twice by his parents and probably seeing that same thing played out with this trade.

I wouldn't fault it for him if he decides all of a sudden to retire, I remember he mentioned that he will retire when Drew retires, and he can't see himself playing with another QB, and said that he was really serious about that. The difference is that he has a chance right now to get a SB ring.

Also he has to pass his physical, and so does Max. Probably waiting until everything is official before saying anything.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Mojambo":cqmqo4pz said:
I love my fellow 12's but gosh dang you can be a bunch of over-sensitive sissies sometimes,

The guy's got a tremendous amount of shit to deal with right now. It's likely that he doesn't have time to stroke the ego of the 12 at this point.

No kidding. This thread....... :34853_doh:

Shake my head at the comments here. Wondering if he's going to even show up..hahahaha. Uh, yeah, pretty sure he will be here.

And who cares if you "like" the guy. You arent taking him to the prom, you are watching him score TD's for your favorite team. None of us would like half of our guys if they played for other teams, but WE adore them because they help us win.

Pretty simple.

The high proportion of "brand new to football" fans that we have really shines through at times.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Largefarva":344lsy2w said:
I feel ya man. Exactly what I've been feeling too. His silence on the trade is a bit worrisome as well....I have a feeling he doesn't want to be in Seattle and is going to play like he doesn't want to be there either. I hope I'm completely wrong though.

“I don’t have any thoughts that there will be a problem,’’ Carroll said. “I think that’s gamesmanship and guys getting ready to play and all that, and that’s all understood. I know a number of our players have already contacted him and talked to Jimmy, and I’m sure that helps him if he ever had any thoughts. We’ve had good visits with him already as well.

One player who Carroll said had already had reached out to Graham was quarterback Russell Wilson. Carroll said Wilson had spoken with Graham about getting together for some offseason workouts.

“I have talked to Russell, and he’s excited about the opportunity to add to the offense,’’’ Carroll said.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... my-graham/

Rob12

Reaction score
My bad. I just thought he would say something... Anything really, considering he's now a Seahawk. But I do think I'm being a bit of a jerk here.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rob12":1wvknfon said:
My bad. I just thought he would say something... Anything really, considering he's now a Seahawk. But I do think I'm being a bit of a jerk here.

He may also feel a bit insecure about how he will be received, considering the fluff from the past, and may be hedging his guard a bit until he gets a better feel for the situation.

Or he's busy.

Or he's a giant douche.

Or his computer is packed away.

Who cares?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This trade on paper is great . I'm not sure in real life . I don't think the guy wants to be here and I know there's some bad blood with a few on defense . Something just didn't feel right . Then again I got jack to back that up.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I give zero poops how Jimmy feels about this trade. Show up, play hard, get your checks.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Seriously. What the hell is wrong with you gossip queens? The dude hasn't said a word and many of you are speculating what he is thinking. Chill out!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think we are panicking over nothing with Graham not saying anything. Yep, after the pre-game stuff before the playoff game, I didn't like the guy. But I am fully prepared to cheer him on in a Seahawk jersey. Remember the Seinfeld bit about cheering for laundry?

This is nothing compared to some other situations of fans having to cheer for a player they probably hated. Vikings cheering for Brett Favre and other players who have jumped ship in that rivalry. Bill Romanowski was probably as hated a player as you can get on an opposing team. He went from the Broncos to the Raiders or vice versa. Chief fans had to learn to cheer for Marcus Allen. Didnt Brian Cox once spit and make an obscene gesture at Bills fans and then play for them later?
I think it will all be fine. If he wasn't interested in coming here would have already been making work out plans with RW?

drdiags

Reaction score
What would be funny is if Unger fails his physical and the deal falls through. The folks calling for quotes from Jimmy will have to find a new house to torch.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Might be a stretch but I think Jimmy's thinking about this.......

11389433295_65956001f6_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.