Any word from Jimmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Rocket":2nhk87fs said:
sc85sis":2nhk87fs said:
He had an injured shoulder last year, which likely contributed to that "business decision" when he tried to avoid Kam. Live for the next play. No good to the team on the trainer's table.

I guess I'm just spoiled by the actions of the LOB in the Superbowl re: injury. Or of the Beast, who arguably plays with an injured back all the time...
Yeah, I'm spoiled.

We will see.

Our guys are pretty tough, don't forget Wilson during the Superbowl run, he had some type of shoulder injury too.

Since week 5 of hurting his shoulder, Graham was still able to play pretty well.

He led the league in 2013 with 16 touchdowns and gobbled up 86 passes for 1,215 yards -- despite being slowed by a plantar fascia injury for most of the second half of the season.

The toughness factor is there. Jimmy talked smack but didn't think our defense was that brutal, he learned a lesson that day.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rocket":3c3jyjli said:
sc85sis":3c3jyjli said:
He had an injured shoulder last year, which likely contributed to that "business decision" when he tried to avoid Kam. Live for the next play. No good to the team on the trainer's table.

I guess I'm just spoiled by the actions of the LOB in the Superbowl re: injury. Or of the Beast, who arguably plays with an injured back all the time...
Yeah, I'm spoiled.

We will see.

Really? Graham had 85 receptions for 889 yards, a 10.5 ypc average and 10 TDs. While dealing with shoulder and foot injuries. What more do you people want from the guy ?

And if any of you were pushing for us to get J. Thomas, just stop now. That guy wouldn't have played with half of what Graham had last year.

For the record, Graham has annoyed me with the "I'm Jimmy" stuff. In context, Irvin annoys me with boneheaded on the field stuff. But some of you (not saying you Rocket) act like we just traded for the Antichrist or something. Sheesh.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I have been one of the most skeptical of this trade, and even so, this thread is pretty dang cringe-worthy. No; really dang cringe-worthy. Come on people. Lighten up and let the guy breathe, adjust, and figure things out.

Oh, and I think he's stoked about it after all:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/575915926786211841[/tweet]

rcaido

Reaction score
This is so embarrassing...Hopefully he doesn't read this thread.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mojambo":1yxpss66 said:
I love my fellow 12's but gosh dang you can be a bunch of over-sensitive sissies sometimes,

Sissies?, nah, I think the words that you were looking for were " Strutting Roosters", or maybe "Sniveling Asses".
He's a Seahawk now, and I'm rooting for his success, because that would be a big HELP our Offense.
Pete Carroll isn't going to tolerate any kind of adolescent horse shit in OTA's or in the locker room.

The guy's got a tremendous amount of shit to deal with right now. It's likely that he doesn't have time to stroke the ego of the 12 at this point.

Some around here are acting like he should drop everything he's doing, tell everyone with a press pass that he's humbled and happy to have been blessed with the trade to the Seahawks, and especially to all the wonderful 12's here in the NW and around the World, and to ask for forgiveness for not immediately coming here to .NET, bending down and beg for their their approval.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm glad that's done with, Drew Bree's would demand an explanation from some of you lol

original poster

Reaction score
This thread is totally embarrassing, dudes just had his life turned upside down and has to relocate to Seattle where he probably knows nobody and people are worried he hasn't gone to Twitter to say how excited he is? Jesus.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3vedx35m said:
TheRealDTM":3vedx35m said:
He is CLEARLY not happy about being traded/here, If you can't realize that you need to check your thinking. That said its unlikely it will drastically effect the team or his play, just a natural thing he will have to work out. whoever brought up the adoption thing is a genius totally true.

I didn't know you were psychic. Give me teh lotto numbers, naow.
Oh, you've missed out on this guy's treasure trove of posts. Get to reading.

original poster

Reaction score
I will be giving Jimmy until 7am Seattle time today to appreciate our fans, if not he's dead to me. :sarcasm_off:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1galxyul said:
SacHawk2.0":1galxyul said:
TheRealDTM":1galxyul said:
He is CLEARLY not happy about being traded/here, If you can't realize that you need to check your thinking. That said its unlikely it will drastically effect the team or his play, just a natural thing he will have to work out. whoever brought up the adoption thing is a genius totally true.

I didn't know you were psychic. Give me teh lotto numbers, naow.

have you ever seen a player be traded before? I he reacting significantly differently from the majority. Not a word about the Seahawks new team etc. It seems no one ever consulted him which has to be jarring. The Seahawks publicly have stated they don't like him. It is bizarre, I would not be shocked if he fails the physical.
HELLO! He passed his physical. Paul Allen announced that. What's the next WEAK argument that 'clearly' shows NOTHING, or how about the next sweeping generalization, like 'players don't like getting traded.' [emoji13] Oh brutha.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":1on1d1ye said:

Just to be clear, I love this trade. But your info isn't accurate. Graham had the shoulder injury last year. Graham's business decision was two years ago. Hawks didn't play the Saints last year.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Pie Romania":1upnsr5f said:
Bunch of vaginas in here.

This is Middle School girl stuff to go around name calling unspecified posters you disagree with.

Last I checked, nobody had put you in charge of the range of allowable emotional expression on .NET.

If you're going to say ridiculous inflammatory name-calling schtuff like this, at least call out specific posters and what you object to.

Mojambo said something similar, only way better, and made a relevant point in the process. Take the name-calling and crudeness to The Shack if that's your game.

Mojambo":1upnsr5f said:
I love my fellow 12's but gosh dang you can be a bunch of over-sensitive sissies sometimes,

The guy's got a tremendous amount of shit to deal with right now. It's likely that he doesn't have time to stroke the ego of the 12 at this point.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm legitimately worried, and ultimately convinced, that before long there will be a movie on Lifetime about a deranged member of the "12 's!" (Aka Seahawks fans as they were formerly called), who can't handle the unrequited love/rejection from a newly signed/acquired player who didn't thank the wonderful 12's upon his arrival to Seattle.

This thread's got some seriously creepy vibes, pehawk would be proud. Speaking of which, I am eagerly anticipating pe's arrival to this thread! This should be good!

"If Graham doesn't legally change his first name to Jimi, then he's not REALLY all about Seattle, bro!"

olyfan63

Reaction score
NYCoug":3nqhkj6r said:
I'm legitimately worried, and ultimately convinced, that before long there will be a movie on Lifetime about a deranged member of the "12 's!" (Aka Seahawks fans as they were formerly called), who can't handle the unrequited love/rejection from a newly signed/acquired player who didn't thank the wonderful 12's upon his arrival to Seattle.
<snip>
"If Graham doesn't legally change his first name to Jimi, then he's not REALLY all about Seattle, bro!"

LOL!! For The Win!! Jimi Graham!! What else does he need to do *YESTERDAY* to prove his instant and eternal love for Seattle?

NYCoug

Reaction score
olyfan63":s7jyvb7p said:
NYCoug":s7jyvb7p said:
<snip>

LOL!! For The Win!! Jimi Graham!! What else does he need to do *YESTERDAY* to prove his instant and eternal love for Seattle?

jimi-hendrix-canvas-painting-iconic-canvas-art-5850.jpg

GrahamJimmy05

"You've got 6 months to grow it back, Jimmy! I mean, Jimi! If not, complete and total disrespect for the man who you may have been but probably weren't named after! That's it, dude hates Seattle!!!"

My lady is a beast with Photoshop. I'm going to see if she can cook up a 'Jimi Graham Experience' blending both of these pics (or similar ones) up above. Today's fun project... for my girlfriend.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I know for a fact he will be awesome! Primarily because the last time I remember people acting like this was Flynn vs Wilson and we know how that turned out.

CPHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2y55qgn2 said:
He's still softy McSoft until he proves otherwise.

PROVE IT!

Ok tough guy, find him at the gym and call him soft, all 6'7 265 with 85" wing span.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Can this thread please be locked, deleted, and never allowed to be viewed by another human being?

What an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts