Apparently hoge hasn't heard of the Clink

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":348d1gny said:
Polaris":348d1gny said:
That isn't completely insane. Not this year at least. Gronk is out, and Brady and the Patriots haven't been the same this year. Also the Patriots don't do well when playing the Ravens at Baltimore. Also Baltimore seems to be getting hot at just the right time while the Patriots just choked a chance to get their division and a first round bye.

No, it's not insane, I agree. I am still a bit surprised by it, however. I wouldn't call the Ravens "hot", either; their offense looked like hot garbage the other night. Six field goals, no TDs? *shrug*

Never count Tom Brady out of the running. :)

Baltimore has been a FG machine. Rice/Leach are allergic to the endzone.

NE wins and wins easy.

Hoge is a big dummy but it's not the worst pick in the world. AZ is a solid team playing well right now.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2o5yext7 said:
Hoge is a big dummy but it's not the worst pick in the world. AZ is a solid team playing well right now.

I know one day, we will lose again at the clink. It will happen. I can live with that. But until that day happens, anyone that picks against the clink is trying to hard (or not hard enough).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cartire":3rwtsgoc said:
SonicHawk":3rwtsgoc said:

I know one day, we will lose again at the clink. It will happen. I can live with that. But until that day happens, anyone that picks against the clink is trying to hard (or not hard enough).
Probably in a preseason game in about 10 years. ;)

Polaris

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1bay53c8 said:

With apologies to Jim Croce:

"You tug on superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
you don't pull the mask on the ol'Lone Ranger......

...and you don't bet against the Seahawks in Seattle!"