Are you all gonna beat the Cards at home?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Its another toss up, but if you have any Cardinals RB on your fantasy team, start em'.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I anticipated it might be close, but Arizona down their kicker could tip the ball in our favor.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
I have $ on you losing.

what is the opinion here?
WTFK's...But Conner is out. If I gambled, which I do not...I would be putting $$$ on the hawks and not against them.

Should be a cakewalk for the Rams this week...the hawks D may be in dissarray, but Carolina is full on dumpser fire.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Its another toss up, but if you have any Cardinals RB on your fantasy team, start em'.
I don't really know exactly how fantasy football works, but wouldn't the good bet be on Murray getting plenty of ground yards and points, ala Hill?

CPHawk

Reaction score
This could be a last team with the ball, wins type of game. Hope Cards fans are ready for a 45-42 game.

Last edited:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We're hurting on the Dline last I heard. Woods is doubtful. Gabe Jackso was as well but Phil Haynes can handle his position. Shelby Harris was listed as questionable.

Cards are nothing great. It should be a high scoring close game.

Last edited:

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Seahawks have a very good offense and a very bad defense. Cards have a bad offense and defense. Anything can happen when it's a division game, but I'd rather bet on the team that has at least one side of the ball doing well.

Additionally, Arizona is not generating pressure and getting gashed by TEs... seems like good news for Geno...

JGreen79

Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything? Pretty common sense to start somebody over somebody else who is injured. I will say this, i'm in 5 leagues and not one person has Geno Smith on their roster. I would be surprised if anybody but die hard Seahawk fans do.
Must be 10 man leagues with no one having a backup QB, or everyone in the league is really really bad at fantasy football.

Geno is the 12th highest QB scorer so far this season and it's a great matchup.

GemCity

Reaction score
Taking the dub with a high scoring game.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I have a out 3000 on the cards but I’d expect Kyle to run over 100 yards

QWERTY

Reaction score
Must be 10 man leagues with no one having a backup QB, or everyone in the league is really really bad at fantasy football.

Cardinals actually has a decent D.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Cardinals actually has a decent D.
Eh, not really.

Bottom half of the league in points and yards given up. Bottom 10 in opponent 3rd down conversion rate and red zone defense rate. Bottom 5 in average points given up per drive and percent of opponent drives that end in a score.

They are a bad defense that has benefitted from having actually seen the least amount of drives from opposing teams to this point, otherwise their raw stats (points and yards given up) would look even worse.

They have had a solid defense the last two years so they could turn it around for sure but they've been bad to this point in the season and in ways that would definitely seem to benefit #7.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Eh, not really.

Bottom half of the league in points and yards given up. Bottom 10 in opponent 3rd down conversion rate and red zone defense rate. Bottom 5 in average points given up per drive and percent of opponent drives that end in a score.

They are a bad defense that has benefitted from having actually seen the least amount of drives from opposing teams to this point, otherwise their raw stats (points and yards given up) would look even worse.

They have had a solid defense the last two years so they could turn it around for sure but they've been bad to this point in the season and in ways that would definitely seem to benefit #7.
I don’t look at that way.
This is what I see, Zona has given 20 points to opposing teams for 4 quarters besides the chiefs. That too me is decent.

QWERTY

Reaction score

You don’t take or put qbs when they play divisional games.

Latest posts