Arizona State @ Washington

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
kearly":3g18po14 said:
Phantom hold wipes out Ross's huge kick return. #81 never holds, but is knocked down by an ASU player. Terrible mistake by the officials, with even worse timing.
Pac 12 officials always assume there must be a hold on any big kickoff return Ross makes.

kearly

Reaction score
Tical21":b5liyrtl said:
This might be the worst offensive half I've ever seen at UW, including the Paus era. This is just about unwatchable. If this continues in the third quarter I'm going to check out. If Peterson doesn't open it up a little bit, we're going to get shut out. Take Shaq off the offense. He has a better chance of scoring on defense. Throw a bunch of balls in Kasen's direction and see what happens. We're completely playing to lose by as little as possible rather than trying to win. We need a new punter. I can't watch this shit.

I checked out after the phantom hold. UW's only prayer of winning in this game is to put Lindquist in the game and never throw another pass.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I was really hoping we'd get a chance to see what Williams can do but between the weather and Petersen's play calling that's not going to happen. If the coach doesn't trust Williams throwing the ball then why did he bother starting him?

zifnab32

Reaction score
kearly":3vimg4pz said:
Tical21":3vimg4pz said:
This might be the worst offensive half I've ever seen at UW, including the Paus era. This is just about unwatchable. If this continues in the third quarter I'm going to check out. If Peterson doesn't open it up a little bit, we're going to get shut out. Take Shaq off the offense. He has a better chance of scoring on defense. Throw a bunch of balls in Kasen's direction and see what happens. We're completely playing to lose by as little as possible rather than trying to win. We need a new punter. I can't watch this shit.

I checked out after the phantom hold. UW's only prayer of winning in this game is to put Lindquist in the game and never throw another pass.

Single wing, let's do it

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Things the wind has shut down tonight: Washington's offense, Washington's special teams, the 520 bridge.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Getting barraged with texts from aholes around the country laughing at our Dawgs. Just pretending my phone is off.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I think I'll die of shock if Petersen calls something other than a zone read handoff on 1st or 2nd down.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Awesome Timu!

If I were ASU, I'd punt on 1st down. They're safe is long as our O has the ball.

Tical21

Reaction score
How in the world has ASU not put in their other QB who has been lighting it up for the past month?

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This game is a carbon copy of the Stanford game. The defense is doing everything it needs to for a win but the offense is nonexistent.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tical21":1pky2omy said:
How in the world has ASU not put in their other QB who has been lighting it up for the past month?

We'd be eating his lunch too!