Arizona State @ Washington

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Well, we've now seen all three QBs, and all three look like they suck. This is a lost season. The Huskies may very well go winless at home in Pac 12 play.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hear ya' man. Just imagine next year after losing a bounty of high rounders. What a missed opportunity for this team.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Missed most of the game cuz of other obligations but I got to the stadium about halfway through the 4th quarter. I dunno if it was weather or what but the crowd was not into it at all. 3/4 of the student section had already left.

Yuck.

kearly

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Troy Williams. This was probably his one shot to steal Cyler Miles job, and he gets a game where the wind makes passing the ball more than few yards past the LOS a really bad idea. Dude loves to stare down targets, but his arm and mobility are easily superior to Miles and while Miles won't get stronger or faster, Williams could maybe get smarter.

Well anyway, Miles had been turning a corner in recent games. Really sucks that the loss of Miles and our two RBs combined with the wind and officiating very likely cost UW a win tonight. The crazy thing about this 9 game head to head win streak by ASU is that in a lot of the wins UW was the better team. You look at Oregon's win streak and they were better than UW in every single one of those wins, by a lot. But ASU's win streak has been a total anomaly.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington has to win two more games to be bowl eligible. Here's there remaining schedule

@ Colorado
vs. UCLA
@ Arizona
vs. Oregon State
@ Washington State

UCLA and Arizona are losses, which mean the Huskies will have to win two of three from Colorado, Oregon State, and Washington State. Is this offense, with either Miles or Williams, good enough?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1419jzex said:
Washington has to win two more games to be bowl eligible. Here's there remaining schedule

@ Colorado
vs. UCLA
@ Arizona
vs. Oregon State
@ Washington State

UCLA and Arizona are losses, which mean the Huskies will have to win two of three from Colorado, Oregon State, and Washington State. Is this offense, with either Miles or Williams, good enough?

Colorado looks improved but that is a winnable game. Oregon State looks like absolute dreck this year, so that is another winnable game.

No clue what to expect in the Apple Cup. UW can't score, WSU can't stop anyone from scoring. Could be another Toilet Bowl.

davidonmi

Reaction score
UCLA isn't that good, could also be winnable.
We'll probably beat CU, OSU and split WSU/UCLA and finish 8-5. Which unfortunately isn't the step forward from last year that I was hoping for

Largent80

Reaction score
Iv'e watched almost all of UCLA's games and I wouldn't say they aren't good. They had one heartbreaking close loss and one to Oregon. Outside of that, they look decent, and I sure wouldn't chalk that one as a win.

Perkins is looking good at RB. Miles Jack is playing both sides of the ball, fun to watch.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
davidonmi":1s9xiuwa said:
UCLA isn't that good, could also be winnable.
We'll probably beat CU, OSU and split WSU/UCLA and finish 8-5. Which unfortunately isn't the step forward from last year that I was hoping for

I don't know how any objective fan can say Washington will probably beat anyone right now. UW's offense is absolutely horrendous. Their defense could win them a couple of games, but that isn't very favorable.

Latest posts