Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

davidonmi

Reaction score
The Seahawks will be mad playing at home against a bad team.
Blowout
31-13 Seahawks
2-0 ytd

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
davidonmi":1b1ocoaa said:
The Seahawks will be mad playing at home against a bad team.
Blowout
31-13 Seahawks
2-0 ytd
Will do you a FG better after hearing the injury status today - including that RW is feeling better not worse, which is the trajectory we need. I also think we are overdue for 1 or more forced TO's by the defense, likely off tipped balls at the line.

Blowout
34-13 Seahawks
1-1 ytd

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wow can't believe people are picking a Blaine Gabbert/Chip Kelly combo to not only win, but dominate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offense gets it going a bit. Defense finally gets some turnovers. The owning of the Whiners continues.

Seahawks 34
Santa Clara 13

kf3339

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for days. Our offense just looks like crap and our defense isn't creating defensive TD's or even turnovers. I refuse to give any credence to our offense turning things around until I actually see evidence.

Something has to give, but it won't be this week. This is going to be another really boring, low scoring game.

Hawks 6-3.

RTD: 1-1

kf3339

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1erkwtr5 said:
I said that I won't pick the Seahawks to win until they score at least twenty points on offense and win in a game, and I'm sticking to it.

San Francisco 17, Seattle 6

YTD: 2-0

You're a better man than me! :irishdrinkers:

I just couldn't make myself predict a loss, no matter how much I wanted to this week. But at least we both have the same amount of points for our Hawks. Now isn't that sad. :(

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
49ers 20
Seahawks 10

Failed drives in the redzone, ignoring Jimmy Graham, poor playcalling etc.
No reason to believe they will score alot of points until they score alot of points.

Also the first time ever picking against the Seahawks, just don't have a lot of confidence in them right now.

kf3339

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":16u1g5mf said:
49ers 20
Seahawks 10

Failed drives in the redzone, ignoring Jimmy Graham, poor playcalling etc.
No reason to believe they will score alot of points until they score alot of points.

Also the first time ever picking against the Seahawks, just don't have a lot of confidence in them right now.

At least you made a prediction. Look at how many people come on this board and never put themselves out there with a prediction. You then hear from them the next week and all of their expertise explaining how you don't have a clue what is going on.

So cheers for making the effort! :irishdrinkers:

NJlargent

Reaction score
Niners 20-10.

Ryan will have have 4 punts between 40-45 yds, 1 short punt that pins them deep, one bomb of 60 and a shank.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seahawks 34
49ers 17

I think the Seahawks come out with something to prove. We know they're not as bad as they've shown in the first two weeks. Seattle continues to play great defense and the 49ers score a late TD in the 4th when the game is already decided.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I don't know who's going to win and I'm not sure I even care enough to watch the game considering it's going to be 81 degrees here on Sunday and it might be my last chance to ride my motorcycle in shirt sleeves this year. It's been a long time since I felt this way but I just don't see much hope for any turnaround offensively until Wilson's legs are healed. I think it's sad that Pete and Bevell have based their entire offense around Russell Wilson's legs but it sure appears to me that's the case.

As for the game, I'm tempted to take the Seahawks because they handled the Niners easily last year but that was when Jim Tomsula was the Niners coach. Chippy is no Vince Lombardi but he's better than Tomsula and I think our offense is so bad he'll find a way to bottle us up just like the Rams and Dolphins have. It pains me greatly to say.....

Niners 13
Seahawks 6

To date: 1-1

rlkats

Reaction score
Wow. Ok where to start.

#1. Hawks are great at home. Even more so against the niners
#2. The rams always play the Hawks hard. Just like the niners can't win against the Hawks.
#3. Hawks have many weapons. On Offense and Defense.
#4. Hawks have Wilson.
#5. Niners have Gabbert. Inaccurate and spastic.
#6. Niners D and online are better yes, but they have the same lacking weapons.
#7. Did I mention Blaine Gabbert.
#8. Niners D did play Carolina tough so that is always the question.

I say.

28 Hawks
14 Niners.

Hope is

46niners
10 Hawks.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
This game is a must win if we still want to make something out of this season. I feel like the defense will once again keep the opposing side to 10 or less points. Hawks offense will struggle but we'll finally see some improvement (hopefully).

Hawks 20
Niners 6

RTD: 1-1