Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

SeaChat

Reaction score
I made a crazy prediction last week against the Rams, and about Rawls as well. I had to eat a healthy serving of crow as a result. I subscribed to Game Pass a few years back so that I could watch film and try to dissect what's working and what's not for the Hawks and their upcoming opponents. I'm not going to get much support on my thoughts today, that's ok I'm a big boy, I can take it lol. I was so frustrated and bummed in general after our loss to the Rams, what frustrated me even further was watching game film and seeing that we were in fact playing a lot better, both offense and defense, sure there were mistakes and the penalties hurt us a lot. Wilson was playing at 80% with his ankle being sore, but putting that aside the line held up pretty good over all. We hurt ourselves in critical plays with penalties, both offense and defense that were the difference between a win and a loss. In summary I think the Hawks are shaping up nicely on both sides of the ball, one thing I would make note of is without the spirit of the 12 being healthy and strong behind them, they aren't going to play like the team we have seen them be in the past and will be again. It's amazing how much better each individual player will play when he has the spirit of the 12 at his back. This 12 thing isn't just hype, it's real, when the fans are right something's special always happen for the Hawks, some call it that dumb luck that always seem to find it's way into our games when we need them to happen the most, I call it "The Magic of the 12". I'm predicting the Seahawks will win today, not by much I don't suppose but I predict the magic of the 12 will find its way into this game and make so believers out of the doubters. Go Seahawks. He He in retrospect no Crow for me this week lol, Hawks did find their magic and put the 49ers behind them in this one. Looked like the Seahawks of old and quieted a few of the critics anyhoo, maybe a few more games like this one and folks will start believing again. I'm already there, always have, and always will, Go C-Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't see it. Just too many injuries and too many bargain-bin personnel decisions on the O catching up with us. And I'm sick of Pete's sunny prognoses on injury. As far as I'm concerned, Wilson is still gimpy.

SF 24
SEA 13

RTD: 1-1

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
To everyone that picked the freaking Niners to win today..

6GJWk.gif

Hawknight

Reaction score
Hawknight":2bh5u8dh said:
Aros":2bh5u8dh said:
What should have been an ugly win against the Rams instead turned into an uglier loss. No need to rehash here, there's been plenty of that this week. Some will argue since we only scored 3 against them while the 49ers rolled them 28-0 that should somehow mean that we will lose to the 49ers.

Hogwash.

History tends to be a good indicator of trends and this team in the PC/RW/JS era knows how to come off a disappointing loss on the road and get back to the winning column at home the following week. Yes the 49ers looked surprisingly good beating up on the Rams in their home opener but let's keep things in perspective. They are still nowhere near the team they were a few years ago with Harbaugh as HC. Sure they are scrappy, young and more talented then perhaps most first thought.

The Seahawks have a lot of work to do offensively. It won't be a blow out but it will be a win to start feeling better about ourselves again.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - 49ers 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

Going against the norm around here lately...pushing for positivity.

Seahawks 51

Whiners 17

Seattle get's that interception...TWICE, Fumble Recovery and Bummed Ankle Wilson runs one in for a TD...Defense gets 5 sacks...yes I said it...What?

Well, I was on the right track anyways... :179417:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Me too 8)
LeftHandSmoke":3bx731si said:
davidonmi":3bx731si said:
The Seahawks will be mad playing at home against a bad team.
Blowout
31-13 Seahawks
2-0 ytd
Will do you a FG better after hearing the injury status today - including that RW is feeling better not worse, which is the trajectory we need. I also think we are overdue for 1 or more forced TO's by the defense, likely off tipped balls at the line.

Blowout
34-13 Seahawks
1-1 ytd