Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Hawks46

Reaction score
I waited to see the injury reports. Lockett and Baldwin were full go, Graham was full go, and Wilson is saying his ankle feels better. I don't care if he's elusive, he just needs to be able to put the ball down field and get it out quickly.

I don't go with the "Niners killed the Rams, Rams beat us, Niners should kill us" mentality as it's different individual matchups. We matched up against them physically really well last year, and I don't see a ton of change here. Add to that, we dominated Philly, IN Philly against Kelly. I also think we have better pass rush than 2 years ago.

That said, I still don't trust the offense.

Hawks 16
Niners 13.

RTD 1-1

uncle fester

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2u6rm26h said:
The amount of Niners picks is a measure of how realistic some folks are being with a hobbled QB and a shaky O line.

FIFY :D

Cyrus12

Reaction score
3-0 seahawks...defence will have to pitch a shutout. Hauschka nails a 65 yarder with no time left. Another snoozer but a win I guess

ytd: 2-0

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think the Hawks will do just barely enough to win but generally look somewhat incompetent in the process.

Hawks 10
Niners 6

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":vpcq6q0k said:
--
@johnpboyle Russell Wilson says he's "definitely feeling better this week. Last week was a battle." #Seahawks
--

Which means nothing considering Russell pretty much just goes along with everything. He's not going to say anything out of the norm.

Considering how much he talked himself up, he looked about what I thought he would look like after week 1, injured and hobbled.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
The niners D is not in the same conversation with the lambs or the fish.

The Hawks D is. They stole their soul, Kap still has not recovered.

Sea 31
SF. 9

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Chip Kelly's offense is going to be hard to completely shut down (even in the cauldron that is Century Link Field). They're going to put up some points. That said, I don't see the Niners having anywhere close to the defense that the Rams have. They are a mere shadow of the defense that they were under Jim Harbaugh. Even with a shoddy offensive line and a banged up Russell Wilson, the Seahawks take this one.

I'm calling it ...

Seahawks ... 23
49ers ... 16

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3hydk5q0 said:
LeftHandSmoke":3hydk5q0 said:
--
@johnpboyle Russell Wilson says he's "definitely feeling better this week. Last week was a battle." #Seahawks
--

Which means nothing considering Russell pretty much just goes along with everything. He's not going to say anything out of the norm.

Considering how much he talked himself up, he looked about what I thought he would look like after week 1, injured and hobbled.
He'll be better this week but won't be 100% til after the bye IMO. We'll still run RO though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":jreksws7 said:
The niners D is not in the same conversation with the lambs or the fish.

The Hawks D is. They stole their soul, Kap still has not recovered.

Sea 31
SF. 9
Fish gave up 31 to NE and would've been worse if Garappolo doesn't get hurt. Their D isn't that good, our O is that bad.